LornaLuxe #39 Got Herself a Secondhand Kelly, Out of Work with a Rose’ Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was in London I think she said Knightsbridge for a meeting. But she was doing her nose twitching again so she could have been anywhere,

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was in London I think she said Knightsbridge for a meeting. But she was doing her nose twitching again so she could have been anywhere,
Meeting in Knighstbridge is either a nails appt or another tweakment. Who's looking after the pup - was he on her lap?

• Wow
New trademark alert!
855368D1-D8D0-4130-993B-0D9BE11E3D4B.jpeg

Tell that to your tote bags, bookmarks and Ali Baba bags with your branding plastered all over them….

Reactions: 1
Yeh no pup and she said he still hasn’t got a name but johns been potty training him. How’s that going then since he’s been away for 3-4 days out of the week youve had him just to confuse the poor thing.

She mentioned getting a new car again.

Some screenshots of the poorly applied red lipstick that everyone kept asking where it was from.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
WTF is this look ?
Absolutely ridiculous… she has no idea how to pair things 🙄

Oseree is that brand that’s on the cusp of blowing up? Nah babes where you been keep up.
My thoughts exactly! Lots of the other influencers have been wearing for at least the last 2 years 😂😂😂

Anyone else notice the continued lack of the Black Hermes … defo got sold, possibly with a number of the other Chanel bags & Dior saddles?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Yeh no pup and she said he still hasn’t got a name but johns been potty training him. How’s that going then since he’s been away for 3-4 days out of the week youve had him just to confuse the poor thing.

Some screenshots of the poorly applied red lipstick that everyone kept asking where it was from.
How long has she had that (imo) hideous manicure? Must be a month. Didn’t she get it for Halloween?

Reactions: 4
How long has she had that (imo) hideous manicure? Must be a month. Didn’t she get it for Halloween?
I was thinking that myself during the live. Yes it was before Halloween she’s so lazy she don’t even keep up with her nail appointments unless there’s a free invitation.

Reactions: 5
Clearly this was meant for the Caroline Hirons thread 🤦‍♀️

I’m off my face on lemsip - apologies!
Also tried searching for any trademarks listed under Loony but there’s nothing. No new companies listed on Companies House either. I’d put money on the fact that this new venture of hers is just another collaboration.

• Haha

It makes sense to give the pup a name if they are training it - surely not possible without one - what will it answer to? It spends more time at her mother's than with them, so her mother should choose its name :whistle:

I think it's going to be a collab with that odd muse girl, Aimee. She keeps tagging her in everything, she bought the same feathery skirt as her and I reckon Aimee thinks she owes her one.

It makes sense to give the pup a name if they are training it - surely not possible without one - what will it answer to? It spends more time at her mother's than with them, so her mother should choose its name :whistle:
I think pup already has a name - it’s just another desperate attempt to increase engagement. There’s so little going on in her life that she has to make things up so she has something to talk about.

Wonder if she’ll call him Birkin so she can finally say she has one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think it's going to be a collab with that odd muse girl, Aimee. She keeps tagging her in everything, she bought the same feathery skirt as her and I reckon Aimee thinks she owes her one.
Hello Stranger 😙

Someone asked on the live if it was Oddmuse she was doing a collab with and she said it wasn’t. I think it’s something new she’s doing and taken the ITS girls with her rather than a collab.

Reactions: 3
Hello Stranger 😙

Someone asked on the live if it was Oddmuse she was doing a collab with and she said it wasn’t. I think it’s something new she’s doing and taken the ITS girls with her rather than a collab.
Taken the ITS girls with her? What do you mean?. Sorry for the ignorance

Hello Stranger 😙

Hmmmmm.... but let's not forget what a big fat-necked moon-faced stinky liar she is :LOL:
And hello again 🤗

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.