LornaLuxe #39 Got Herself a Secondhand Kelly, Out of Work with a Rose’ Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she’s lying low as doesn’t want to be on the radar whilst the Lydia millen tit is going down. People/ companies will be researching other examples of influencer bullshit.

It’s unlike Lorna to miss out on a Paris / Hermes/ Chanel brag. Although I’m sure it’s imminent…

Reactions: 12
I reckon she’s lying low as doesn’t want to be on the radar whilst the Lydia millen tit is going down. People/ companies will be researching other examples of influencer bullshit.

It’s unlike Lorna to miss out on a Paris / Hermes/ Chanel brag. Although I’m sure it’s imminent…
I forgot she was even in Paris. She will be back with some tit about how they’ve just been enjoying each other’s company 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I forgot she was even in Paris. She will be back with some tit about how they’ve just been enjoying each other’s company 🤮
It beats me how they're going to survive with each other's company living in the middle of nowhere! Surely a woman of Yawna's age has certain needs that cannot be fulfilled by the Raisin 🤔 (cough)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We aren’t getting any paris content cos she usually just goes there to flog polyester tit from its

Reactions: 7

What’s going down with Lydia?

It beats me how they're going to survive with each other's company living in the middle of nowhere! Surely a woman of Yawna's age has certain needs that cannot be fulfilled by the Raisin 🤔 (cough)
Nothing a little blue pill can't sort out... just have to watch his shrivelled ticker 🤮🫣

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Thinking of the Pig Grandad and his shrivelled up testicular groupage, makes me feel a bit bilious. Add in the fag breath, manky feet and his tendency to upskirt and I think I might actually dry heave.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She’s had Botox to open her eyes

Don’t worry love we’ve open the eyes of many a fool who thought you were actually genuine, they read here now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s so Fukkin predictable !!! Zoom in on that smug little ratty face now she’s got something to brag about !🙄
Is this the same Hotel that helped her get her first Hermes? Why is everything smoke and mirrors with that tw@t? If she is getting something nice why can't she be with him, she probably is but likes to make out OSB surprises her. Cringe factor 10. Clan you imagine plotting and lying with your hubby to pretend he has bought you something nice as a surprise. The majority of Influencers like to make out they have a perfect loving life when they don't at all. Are we supposed to feel jealous of her loving hubby? I definitely don't for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is this the same Hotel that helped her get her first Hermes? Why is everything smoke and mirrors with that tw@t? If she is getting something nice why can't she be with him, she probably is but likes to make out OSB surprises her. Cringe factor 10. Clan you imagine plotting and lying with your hubby to pretend he has bought you something nice as a surprise. The majority of Influencers like to make out they have a perfect loving life when they don't at all. Are we supposed to feel jealous of her loving hubby? I definitely don't for sure.
That hotel that helped was Bristol I think the one she’s in now is Costes? It probably will be a Birkin, she’d break her neck to prove us wrong because we said she can’t get one 😂

Reactions: 8

I’ve not seen what’s happened with Lydia, despise her so much I’m not even on her Tattle

Reactions: 4
Oh the throwback when Yawna’s boiler broke and she went to Browns Hotel during middle of lockdown, clearly lied and just wanted a hotel stay for no reason but her selfish own; it was totally odd as no one was in London or staying in hotels

So now Lydia is saying her boiler broke and she had to camp out at the Savoy

All bollocks and all free gifted stays

So darlings I got wet opening the door for the maid to put the trash out, I’m off to the Ritz where minions open doors for me - tootle pip

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not sure about that mascara...
It's clumpy! Also that botox hasn't worked- her eyes look more puffy and hooded than ever. Yawna was hoodwinked by that doc. She just needs to cut down on the booze and do some exercise 😏

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.