LornaLuxe #39 Got Herself a Secondhand Kelly, Out of Work with a Rose’ Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t stand being at home and is constantly flitting off to London, why would she move further away from there than she is now? It just makes no sense. She isn’t a quiet country girl.

Reactions: 14
A foursome with her and Mr Pig? Eh? Bizarre! Anything to increase engagement! No way is she vanilla :eek:
1669810994045.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I cannot find a single pic of her from all the begs that we’re there

And someone else won a prize as well and I cannot see her on the table

Suspicious much

@LadyLockdown welcome back 😍

Reactions: 6
Imagine the ego where they think they’re so fabulous that people want to have dinner with them? She really does think she’s some kind of celebrity.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure there’s some dumb idiots out there who think they’re “ goals” but it won’t happen. ( Or it will happen with someone they know and have already organised it with)

Because guess what, AATM’s name is going in the hat. 😀 Imagine how much fun that would be.Pick me , pick me!!

@LadyLockdown welcome back Lady. We so missed you.

• Heart
I thought she said it’s a 2hour drive into London why isn’t she getting the train ? Mr Pig has gotta go a 4hour round trip to drop Queen Baby off for meetings and meet a mate Influencer !

• Angry
Reactions: 6
‘Wrapped up warm’ in a anorak and half arsed scarf thing. She was wearing more clothes on the live from her house.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought she said it’s a 2hour drive into London why isn’t she getting the train ? Mr Pig has gotta go a 4hour round trip to drop Queen Baby off for meetings and meet a mate Influencer !
Didn’t someone on here say they’ve seen John sitting in the car outside events waiting for her? And I swear I remember Jasmine saying he’s very controlling. Hence the ride to London and bet he doesn’t go back to HH.
What a f-ed up relationship.

• Wow
I think it’s because she thinks she’s famous and has to have him there for security which suits him and suits her ego and the “ love story” narrative. She believes her own hype.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Out with one anorak (in the charity sale last time around) and in with a new one. Equally mind boggling disaster dior piece....

Reactions: 5
Out with one anorak (in the charity sale last time around) and in with a new one. Equally mind boggling disaster dior piece....
She bought that before she even sold the old one. Shows how bored she is and has nothing else to spend her money on.

Reactions: 10
So many pretty things on the Dior site. Look at this pretty quilted jacket. Insanely priced but wow!
Dior is one of my favourites, they do so many beautifully designed and made classic investment pieces that you could wear for years, that’s what I go for. Of course they also do the louder fashion pieces that appeal to the younger, very wealthy bling generation and that’s what Loona goes for, despite being the wrong age, she isn’t ‘that’ wealthy so it’s such a waste of cash, very poor investment and she looks ridiculous in them but she needs to rub the fact she has spent the money in everyone’s face 🙄 in an attempt for some weird form of validation.

Reactions: 11
Err - moving before Christmas? Another thing not happening. But thank goodness Mr Pig is making his famous chilli jam - I can sleep tonight knowing that :rolleyes:
1669901758962.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Err - moving before Christmas? Another thing not happening. But thank goodness Mr Pig is making his famous chilli jam - I can sleep tonight knowing that :rolleyes:
View attachment 1774282
She also said they ordered the tree in May and got a taller one as that would work better in the new house, obviously the house move has been going through for months then and they weren’t doing viewings recently like she claimed.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I feel like Christmas Day in the Andrews house will be like any other day - there’s nothing special about it because all she does all year round is drink, eat and receive gifts off the raisin. The only difference is that the dog sitter aka her mum is there. Call me crazy but I feel a bit sorry for her for not knowing on what she’s missing out on.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.