Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

miss trixie

VIP Member
Perhaps John's tied her up with her Russian Rats & she's incarcerated in the cellar OR ...........he's maybe had enough & throttled her with one of her ballet-wrap cardi's.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
Would someone maybe contact the winner and ask? Send me her page again and I will if you like.
I reckon she’ll have spun Eve some tale about how it’ll be on its way soon (it’ll be like one of those Depop drama posts) and Eve won’t want to question it for fear of Lorna changing her mind.

She can take as much time as she needs before posting again but to not send someone the prize they were promised is just plain shitty.

Ohmydays

VIP Member
She’ll be back posting as normal tomorrow with no explanation.Now that she’s feeding off all the adulation of her numbnut Fawnas comments none of which know why she’s not been posting .. Pathetic .. She’s an absolute vile selfish specimen .. And Fukk me TITS she’s soo predictable we can read her like a book .

styleoversubstance

Chatty Member
I noticed that huge jaw yesterday. And the rats tails are looking even rattier 🥴

Kirsty Doyle is another con artist I wouldn’t trust her either she won’t give a shit about the giveaway as long as she’s got some exposure from her.

wow - reading that all I can think of is “birds of a feather, flock together…”. It did look like that skirt didnt fit her at all 😂

Also no #ad or #gifted on those posts either (quelle surprise)

Happie

I don’t know 🤔 … she could have shopped in various boutiques, we know she’s bought in T5 and Paris, Easy enough to go into Bond Street, Sloane Street, Harrods & Selfridges… although that said assume they all work like Bond Street and they set you up with a customer account to pay, Nothing to stop her buying multiples though.

I do know that no one in the Dior boutiques has ever heard of her as she came up in conversation at an event & no-one had a clue who she was. They don’t really work with ‘influenzas’ they don’t need the advertising and certainly not that type of (down)market.
I am not sure the same bag is readily available in the same color and hardware in each of these shops on walk-in. But you are right, you can’t rule out that she has bought them in different locations. I know UK has its own system inaccessible for the rest of Europe (which is centralized) so I guess even a curious UK SA wouldn’t be able to see what she bought in Cambon.

As for Dior, on the contrary they do work massively with influencers but that is done by their PR and social media departments and not necessarily the in shop people, that attend to paying customers.

This story is odd. So why is she recycling the same picture for the third year?

Attachments

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Don’t worry, THE Fawning Fawnas got her through.

Load em up with the compliments because she needs them to buy her shit again soon!

MirandaPriestly

The Dior winner is on her grid, it changed yesterday so someone is posting on her account, I'm not convinced it's her.

We normally get the overload of bragging lots Chanel crap and stuff, she likes at least £10k dropped on her at Christmas.

If she comes back with "I just had a break" with no explanation that is crap as most would pre-warn. Something is def up.
Not even a story to announce … that is very weird?!?

Wonder if the ASA has started to investigate her?!

Oh I see ITS announced … how odd she’s not done it 🤔
Definitely something going on.

Attachments

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Ridiculous fucking baby voice today and heavily exaggerated accent! More narc traits in an attempt to look vulnerable.

That black set looks like an actual bin bag.

• Haha

Queenybee

Chatty Member
Hmm. The dog who lived at her mother’s and left for weeks and weeks and weeks on end? Possibly. 2 weeks of silence ? Why not just say if it was that ?
nah it won’t be that. I’m a dog mum and actually spend a lot of time invested in my dogs and when I lost my oldest I was distraught and upset for a few days in the respect I didn’t want to see people but it eases. It doesn’t disable you for a fortnight!!!!!

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Hope not. Don’t wish illness on even her.

However, would imagine she’d have posted she was ill, no way she’d resist all sympathy and attention. I’m guessing it would have to be something she’s ashamed to share or someone like John’s brother is ill.
If any serious health issues were happening to a family member of mine there’s no way I’d be posting shite about watching a new film on Netflix .. I’m still going down the dodgy surgery route and that she’s now attention seeking but forgot herself with her LA productions and Lornaluxe story posts .

Cdnmin

I'd expect that Lorna's been pretty preoccupied of late. It must be difficult when the sum total of your content is one long series of #ads. Also, let's not forget, it must have been a costly time for Horsham's answer to Mother Teresa - with all these amazingly generous giveaways - Chanel, Dior.......I expect she's perhaps been counting the cost. Does this woman's generosity know no end (some might say it has no beginning)? I wonder whether she's perhaps rethinking her "giveaway" strategy.;)
Well her giving is full circle, as it seems to be the same items recycled! So not beginning or end! Just around and around she goes. So desperate that she has taken to faking giveaways? Sad!

I wonder what she is trying to play here...another ploy like her fake giveaway? or did the dog die? The one she never spends any time with? I feel like if it was something serious she wouldn't be posting these "woe is me" posts.