LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Du know I was just watching her make up stories yesterday so I could come here and snark and I just felt overwhelmingly sad for her. I know she appears to have it all but does she really? She is sitting on the floor of a lifeless cold empty flat doing her make up repeatedly. Theres no warmth or love I can pick up on. She thinks her life is something to show off about but I wouldn't want to trade. I truly feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 18
Du know I was just watching her make up stories yesterday so I could come here and snark and I just felt overwhelmingly sad for her. I know she appears to have it all but does she really? She is sitting on the floor of a lifeless cold empty flat doing her make up repeatedly. Theres no warmth or love I can pick up on. She thinks her life is something to show off about but I wouldn't want to trade. I truly feel sorry for her.
No she doesn’t have it all at all. Doesn’t even appear to to me either, she has a lot of tit in her wardrobe that’s about it. And that’s our point. I would say most of us here have more than she does (not even materialistically) and without John she wouldn’t have much at all.

Reactions: 10
No she doesn’t have it all at all. Doesn’t even appear to to me either, she has a lot of tit in her wardrobe that’s about it. And that’s our point. I would say most of us here have more than she does (not even materialistically) and without John she wouldn’t have much at all.
I guess I could have worded it better...I meant she attempts to portray she has it all. Some of her followers will believe it. I get the point of this thread. I'm just trying to say I personally find it quite sad.

Reactions: 5
I’ve noticed, which is completely fine and normal, she has a bit of a tummy sometimes. Do we think she still has an ED?

😫🤢 snail trail.
Absolutely! Once you have an ED you will never get rid of it, and you might be able to control it but it will always be there. Her drinking Diet Coke the other day and saying it was treat screams ED, my old boss used to do the same, fill herself up on Diet Coke all day so she wasn’t hungry

She is the typical "be jealous of me, look at me, I'm so pretty, I'm so deserving to have all this" sort of thing. She is very materialistic, with deep emotional attachment issues with a constant need for attention and validation, a deep self doubt in looks and acceptance.

I used to have a friend like this was always showing off her latest expensive thing (bought from a army of past boyfriends) and wondered why no man wanted to stick around. She is very pretty, bubbly and would go out of her way to try and make you jealous, she claimed she had loads of friends (they were contacts not friends) and would regularly move from one relationship to another rinsing them. I told her this one day, we had a huge row, fell out and I've not spoken to her since.

These girls will never learn until they take a good hard look at actually what they are doing......

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That bleeping nappy outfit with slippers!

I don't know why but to me she always looks like she's just about to have sex with JP, she has a slutty/grubby air about her :sick::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s exactly it, she’s pretending to have a life that would be / is the envy of thousands.
And there’s a whole section of society who aspire to it.
When in reality there is absolutely nothing in the whole set up that’s commendable, or worthy of admiration. She’s set herself up as a glorified sales rep, which suits her various issues as she gets to do nothing, get free stuff, and look at herself.
She references her work as cabin crew... which was over 10 years ago... and aside from the brief stint at Rocket has she even worked for a living or did it all stop when she met the OAP/ eating disorder?

Reactions: 3
Absolutely! Once you have an ED you will never get rid of it, and you might be able to control it but it will always be there. Her drinking Diet Coke the other day and saying it was treat screams ED, my old boss used to do the same, fill herself up on Diet Coke all day so she wasn’t hungry
She’s also done a collab with Diet Coke in the past !

• Haha
That’s exactly it, she’s pretending to have a life that would be / is the envy of thousands.
When in reality there is absolutely nothing in the whole set up that’s commendable, or worthy of admiration. She’s set herself up as a glorified sales rep, which suits her various issues as she gets to do nothing, get free stuff, and look at herself.
She references her work as cabin crew... which was over 10 years ago... and aside from the brief stint at Rocket has she even worked for a living or did it all stop when she met the OAP/ eating disorder?
I found it odd she worked for rocket st George when she mentioned it. What exactly did she do? I wouldn’t say she has anything unique about her.

Reactions: 2
Really though, if you stripped it all back and John left her even with a divorce what would she get out of that 150k? Half the house 🙃 She doesn’t have anything of her own does she, no assets, no real achievements, no real friends, her family seems to consist only of her mum (although that’s not her fault)

She would still have her million followers and free make up to play with in the mirror though I suppose.

• Sad
Really though, if you stripped it all back and John left her even with a divorce what would she get out of that 150k? Half the house 🙃 She doesn’t have anything of her own does she, no assets, no real achievements, no real friends, her family seems to consist only of her mum (although that’s not her fault)

She would still have her million followers and free make up to play with in the mirror though I suppose.
I also thought about this before when people said they don’t have as much money as they want you to think, this is johns 3rd marriage he probably lost a lot in divorces previously?

She would get half his assets inc pension. It’d probably be significant

Reactions: 1
As mentioned above part of his pensions have most probably been paid out in his previous divorces.
Maybe Jasmine can spread some light? Hehe

to be honest, I’d be shocked if he didn’t have investments considering his job role. He makes a lot of money. I doubt they have a mortgage and those bags and clothes won’t be that much of his take home. I’m sure there’s a lot hidden

Reactions: 1
Or even if not then other assets? And the same if it came to her, he may not have to split his pension if he can off set with other assets such as the property. I don’t think it would be a ‘significant’ amount given that their property isn’t worth all that much and his nearly 60.

I mean significant in that she likes to portray that they are millionaires. She would probably only really have enough for a property and no doubt she doesn’t have a pension herself so she would need to keep some aside for that as she can’t be an insta blagger till she’s an OAP herself.

Maybe Jasmine can spread some light? Hehe

to be honest, I’d be shocked if he didn’t have investments considering his job role. He makes a lot of money. I doubt they have a mortgage and those bags and clothes won’t be that much of his take home. I’m sure there’s a lot hidden
I’m not so sure

You have to remember in divorce works both way so if the woman has sizeable assets (bag collection) he can claim on those. His previous 2 divorces would have hit him hard so unlikely to have much in the way of assets left, apart from the flat.

Or even if not then other assets? And the same if it came to her, he may not have to split his pension if he can off set with other assets such as the property. I don’t think it would be a ‘significant’ amount given that their property isn’t worth all that much and his nearly 60.

I mean significant in that she likes to portray that they are millionaires. She would probably only really have enough for a property and no doubt she doesn’t have a pension herself so she would need to keep some aside for that as she can’t be an insta blagger till she’s an OAP herself.

I’m not so sure
significant doesn’t mean equivalent to millionaire status. I know she wouldn’t be able to survive on what she gets. But John earns a lot, I’ve worked in his office (never met him or knew who he is) but his salary is a lot just by position. In general, someone in that industry would have been on six figures by 30. But I think using their property to determine their wealth is naive. I own a property double their value, I’m half his age, and I earn less obviously, but if anyone used it to try and gauge my wealth they’d be silly, mortgaged up to my eyeballs.
I don’t think they’ll break up anyway to be honest, they suit too much in a creepy way.

AND @AllAboutTheMayhem thats exactly it too !!😂
She’s just not real !!!! I can’t understand why so many of her followers want to be like her .. She’s got absolutely nothing to talk about .Some of the other instablaggers I follow are hilarious now just sharing their daily life shite .. nothing to do with their previous fashion/beauty posts .. It’s so nice seeing the other aka real side of them .. LL just seems to be an empty shell

I also thought about this before when people said they don’t have as much money as they want you to think, this is johns 3rd marriage he probably lost a lot in divorces previously?
He’s probably wasted a lot of it on all that shite designer stuff she had to buy .. ie same shoes different colour ... £800 shoes that she can’t wear cos they’re uncomfortable .. blah blah blah

Reactions: 2
Don’t think they would break up either; I’m just saying that strip it all back she doesn’t have much without him. The rest of it everyone got carried away with.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.