LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all I'm new to this thread! I never heard of ll before but I follow devoted to pink and shes mentioned her a few times so I had a nosey.

1. I'm so disappointed leah is friends with this weirdo. She has gone down in my estimations.

2. How can LL look so different each story, post, pic, google etc!? Hard to tell what the girl actually looks like!

3. She makes me feel so sad. Her house feels empty and lifeless.

4. So. Much. Make up

5. With all her money and obvious vanity I wonder why she doesnt get the teeth done?

Reactions: 8
She’s answered some of those questions before on interviews and podcasts🙄
Ordered another pair of sling backs !

Oh dear ... after years hobnobbing with celebrities . 🙄
That’s how she see herself ...designer bags,Bentley and a mansion . LL fancies herself as a celeb !!
The married to an OAP Luxe Life, in your 2 bed flat ,freeloading gifted items and trips then buying fame ,friends and ‘fortune ‘ must be a tough reality check .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry I can’t edit the post. Yes it was lornas charity sale and it’s on lydia’s IGTV thing that lasts about an hour. She goes through all the stuff she’s received, been sent / bought. Absolutely shameful.

• Sick
  • Angry
Sorry I can’t edit the post. Yes it was lornas charity sale and it’s on lydia’s IGTV thing that lasts about an hour. She goes through all the stuff she’s received, been sent / bought. Absolutely shameful.
Missed it .does she do that everyday ??? . what did she say about The bag ? Or did her face say it all 😂

Missed it .does she do that everyday ??? . what did she say about The bag ? Or did her face say it all 😂
I think she posts something on igtv each week, but her face said it all. Then she said “ it just needs cleaning up a bit..” 🤣 don’t know how much she paid for it... it certainly wasn’t listed as an item on the sité.

It had been packaged by mr luxe 🙄

• Haha
Has LL actually said she can’t keep up with her DMs and it’s stressing her out? 😂😂😂
Maybe don’t spend 2 hours on your makeup every day and you’ll be able to optimise your time better. Must be hard, what with all the other stuff everyone has on 🙄

Reactions: 8
Has LL actually said she can’t keep up with her DMs and it’s stressing her out? 😂😂😂
Maybe don’t spend 2 hours on your makeup every day and you’ll be able to optimise your time better. Must be hard, what with all the other stuff everyone has on 🙄
Most of them are probably from us lot of negative nellies 😂😂. Can’t imagine what else people would be DM’ing her about 🙄

Reactions: 2
This is off topic .. but so annoying??
I followed melissawardrobe as she was mentioned here and thought oh cool, she is nice to look at great style and pretty girl... and then I watched her stories wtf..?? Obnoxious and arrogant to say least, full of herself AND constantly posting screensabout how she influenced her followers to buy something, mainly zara candles lol
Fishing for deals me think, oh look I am so trustworthy my followers will buy anything I recommend 🙄🙄
Seriously be humble witch, if someone wants to spend +£600 on shoes they will and you can’t take credit for it ffs stupid or what?
Does she have a thread?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I think she posts something on igtv each week, but her face said it all. Then she said “ it just needs cleaning up a bit..” 🤣 don’t know how much she paid for it... it certainly wasn’t listed as an item on the sité.

It had been packaged by mr luxe 🙄
WTF !!! Do you think it contained a hand written cigarette smelling note from the OAP ? 😂

I followed melissawardrobe as she was mentioned here and thought oh cool, she is nice to look at great style and pretty girl... and then I watched her stories wtf..?? Obnoxious and arrogant to say least, full of herself AND constantly posting screensabout how she influenced her followers to buy something, mainly zara candles lol
Fishing for deals me think, oh look I am so trustworthy my followers will buy anything I recommend 🙄🙄
Seriously be humble witch, if someone wants to spend +£600 on shoes they will and you can’t take credit for it ffs stupid or what?
Does she have a thread?
NO ..no more ..I’m not gonna look at another lazy greedy witch ! Eyes please Unsee this post 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she have a thread?
Ha I think I mentioned her, she’s actually got a distinct style / actually has a job as a stylist but I can’t stand her the personality she projects on insta, a lot of them have this faux cocky persona that I find insufferable. She was bleeping fab on the receipts podcast years ago though so I don’t think she’s a bad egg, just wish they’d stop this bad / expensive witch stuff. Most of them live at home so £600 on shoes is entirely inconsequential even on an average salary 🥴

Reactions: 1
Funnily enough a neighbour I'm friends with on FB has just re-posted a plea from the Meath charity that LL was raising money for as they desperately need material to make scrubs! I'd suggest LL donates clothes or asks that ITS for material but then it says cotton and her tatt is polyester!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.