LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s order another Co Ord set !!!
Same Ol Same Ol Lornaluxeless !

Don’t think they would break up either; I’m just saying that strip it all back she doesn’t have much without him. The rest of it everyone got carried away with.
Who was it on here said he bought her that ring after they got back together after her fling ? and that’s when all the Chanel bag buying started ??

Let’s order another Co Ord set !!!
Same Ol Same Ol Lornaluxeless !

Who was it on here said he bought her that ring after they got back together after her fling ? and that’s when all the Chanel bag buying started ??
Yes it was. I haven’t looked yet today. I have to save it all up and skip through in one go.

Yes it was. I haven’t looked yet today. I have to save it all up and skip through in one go.
Why did she have a fling? Wow! He used to be unfaithful to his first wife..

Why did she have a fling? Wow! He used to be unfaithful to his first wife..
and maybe me I suppose too, but I don't know if he was to me. He hides things extremely well and is excellent at manipulation (or was) 😜

Or even if not then other assets? And the same if it came to her, he may not have to split his pension if he can off set with other assets such as the property. I don’t think it would be a ‘significant’ amount given that their property isn’t worth all that much and his nearly 60.

I mean significant in that she likes to portray that they are millionaires. She would probably only really have enough for a property and no doubt she doesn’t have a pension herself so she would need to keep some aside for that as she can’t be an insta blagger till she’s an OAP herself.

I’m not so sure
He is not nearly 60 :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Yep he's 58 or 59!

she wouldn't even have Instagram without him as he pays for everything in the pictures anyway!

This is prob why they got back together, she's not exactly a spring chicken to find another sugar daddy to fund her anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘I wanted to feel girly and pretty’, you’re 38 years old for god sake!!! It’s soooo weird the way she acts on stories, shrugging her shoulders up to her ears when talking, the wide eyed look and excitable voice she puts on when talking about stuff, it’s so childlike and false, when you see her in other people videos and she comes across as quite harsh. She definitely act like that in the ITS documentary, she came across as aloof and demanding which is probably the real her from her snarky insta replies to people.

Reactions: 7
Oh yay! Another giveaway (to buy / keep more followers because the content is shite).

I’ve noticed she really is gagging for someone to send her more Barbara sturm drops.

Reactions: 2
‘I wanted to feel girly and pretty’, you’re 38 years old for god sake!!! It’s soooo weird the way she acts on stories, shrugging her shoulders up to her ears when talking, the wide eyed look and excitable voice she puts on when talking about stuff, it’s so childlike and false, when you see her in other people videos and she comes across as quite harsh. She definitely act like that in the ITS documentary, she came across as aloof and demanding which is probably the real her from her snarky insta replies to people.
Totally. Any response is just to maintain engagement. She doesn’t give 2 shits about anyone “ aww thanks babe”.

And she comes across terribly on the documentary because she KNOWS she looks so different to the filtered version she presents
Thats the downside to all this pretence. Shes awkward and knows she fake.

I don’t get any proper connection vibe at all from them, from what I see on the pictures and his rare monosyllabic appearances. I think she gets more turned on at her own reflection than she does with OAP-daddy.

Reactions: 4
FFS .... pretty and girly .. you’ve got grubby make up round your ‘smock dress’ collar .
BTW smock dresses don’t have elasticated waists !

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Totally. Any response is just to maintain engagement. She doesn’t give 2 shits about anyone “ aww thanks babe”.

And she comes across terribly on the documentary because she KNOWS she looks so different to the filtered version she presents

I don’t get any proper connection vibe at all from them, from what I see on the pictures and his rare monosyllabic appearances. I think she gets more turned on at her own reflection than she does with OAP-daddy.
Aren’t all trolley dolly’s fake af? 🙊

Nod to TL again today re lounge suits she said .’ Very nice lounge suits I might add ‘ or something like that ..
OAP sent to the shops again today instead of ‘the young pretty (ugly) girl who should be the one getting shopping in for the vulnerable .but no she’s too busy playing dress up in her ivory tower oops 2bed flat !
Stephanies giveaway prize 🙄
Zara give away prize 🙄
Now a Fukkin make up give away 🙄
Billy no mates trying to buy friends . That’s £1200 spent buying followers .. You should be ashamed of yourselves doing it at all but during this sad times when people are losing their lives , their families , their jobs , YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING !😢

Did you see that George at Asda video that she did .. someone posted it recently .. 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
FFS .... pretty and girly .. you’ve got grubby make up round your ‘smock dress’ collar .
BTW smock dresses don’t have elasticated waists !
She just looks cheap and nasty. Wears nice branded beauty products but ruins it with her techniques (trowling it on) and the clothes cheapen the look.

I really shouldn’t look at her #lockdown shite
..today
I’ve donated to Captain Tom..

Cut my OAP neighbours grass and bought his essentials .. cornflakes, milk, eggs, bread , potatoes pork chop , cod fillet , marmalade and whiskey ... left them on the doorstep . He went to give me cash I said .. can’t use that at the moment ?????? But I’m keeping a tab .. waved receipts in the air .. obviously I’m not .. and iIll buy his shopping weekly until this shite is over .. will prob have lost the receipts by then .. obvs
I also
Walked my dog.
Cleaned my HOUSE
Partner and I are now drinking beer and rowing about what to watch on tv !!
THIS IS REAL LIFE LORNA LUXE .. it’s a much better one than the one you’re living .. I trust I’m not alone saying this . I’m really fukking angry with LL and the other Fukkin greedy instablaggers 😡😢

..today

Cut my OAP neighbours grass and bought his essentials .. cornflakes, milk, eggs, bread , potatoes pork chop , cod fillet , marmalade and whiskey ... left them on the doorstep . He went to give me cash I said .. can’t use that at the moment ?????? But I’m keeping a tab .. waved receipts in the air .. obviously I’m not .. and iIll buy his shopping weekly until this shite is over .. will prob have lost the receipts by then .. obvs
I also
Walked my dog.
Cleaned my HOUSE
THIS IS REAL LIFE LORNA LUXE .. it’s a much better one than the one you’re living .. I trust I’m not alone saying this . I’m really fukking angry with LL and the other Fukkin greedy instablaggers 😡😢
I was so cross I didn’t explain my self .... This was my day @Ohmydays not that Fukkin selfish greedy airhead LL

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She just looks like she spends all her life channeling her inner blow up doll.
I’d hate to have such an empty existence and so little purpose.

Reactions: 6
..today

I also
Walked my dog.
Cleaned my HOUSE

I was so cross I didn’t explain my self .... This was my day @Ohmydays not that Fukkin selfish greedy airhead LL
I think the joy in being thoughtful, generous and selfless is so much more satisfying than doing endless makeup tutorials and getting followers to swipe up on loungewear!
What a fantastic neighbour you are and community right now is so important over which make up to put on!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She just looks like she spends all her life channeling her inner blow up doll.
I’d hate to have such an empty existence and so little purpose.
Blow up doll .. spot on ..

I think the joy in being thoughtful, generous and selfless is so much more satisfying than doing endless makeup tutorials and getting followers to swipe up on loungewear!
What a fantastic neighbour you are and community right now is so important over which make up to put on!
Exactly .. and I’m so cross with myself for posting my doings today .. but felt it the only way to post my thoughts . .. anyway I’m signing off for tonight I’ve won the tv watching debate and with no phones allowed .. see ya tomorrow TL 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Blow up doll .. spot on ..

Exactly .. and I’m so cross with myself for posting my doings today .. but felt it the only way to post my thoughts . .. anyway I’m signing off for tonight I’ve won the tv watching debate and with no phones allowed .. see ya tomorrow TL 🙄
No, i think sometimes we need reel off our achievements, it re-emphasises how lovely people are and how right now going back to the simple things in life and how kindness outweighs shallow narcissistic instagram accounts.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.