LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It literally makes me feel dizzy. Does she even think things through before she does anything. How much tit has she had on her face today!??

Its been 2 weeks (?) now since she’s been able to go anywhere. Had she just cleansed, toned and moisturised her skin twice a day, done a mask every 3rd day or so without slapping a ton of make up on and washed her hair every other day, used a mask every second wash, not heat styled it to death and put a load of silicone tit on it I’m sure she would have noticed a difference in both her hair and skin by now. Oh but Miss Hair Guru whoever said to wash her hair everyday 🙄 OF COURSE she did so you use and buy more of her products duh!!!

“What was already a good dye job” FML I spat my wine out!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I just don’t understand why you would buy a lighter hair dye to your darker hair.. especially when she said “when I go to the hairdresser I ask for a darker root” ok hun 🙄

I just wish she would look after things more. She’s so grubby and doesn’t appreciate anything she has. I’ve decided she needs an intervention 🤣🤣🤣 just give your skin a break women!!!

Reactions: 8
I just don’t understand why you would buy a lighter hair dye to your darker hair.. especially when she said “when I go to the hairdresser I ask for a darker root” ok hun 🙄

I just wish she would look after things more. She’s so grubby and doesn’t appreciate anything she has. I’ve decided she needs an intervention 🤣🤣🤣 just give your skin a break women!!!
It literally makes me feel dizzy. Does she even think things through before she does anything. How much tit has she had on her face today!??

Its been 2 weeks (?) now since she’s been able to go anywhere. Had she just cleansed, toned and moisturised her skin twice a day, done a mask every 3rd day or so without slapping a ton of make up on and washed her hair every other day, used a mask every second wash, not heat styled it to death and put a load of silicone tit on it I’m sure she would have noticed a difference in both her hair and skin by now. Oh but Miss Hair Guru whoever said to wash her hair everyday 🙄 OF COURSE she did so you use and buy more of her products duh!!!

“What was already a good dye job” FML I spat my wine out!!
And let’s all follow the PERFECT skin care routine and make up techniques cos I’m really missing having a PIMPLE ON MY NOSE !!! NOTE TO SELF
Don’t buy any of the ‘gifted , bought or ad .. products !!

Reactions: 5
She is dyeing her hair in her bedroom on the carpet!! This proves her bathroom must be a total let down, any sane person would dye their hair in a bathroom! It is absurd to do it on your bedroom floor! :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m leaning my makeup off and just moisturisersing. I do need something for my eyes as they’re dry BUT you can’t over do it on face stuff.

Reactions: 1
I’m leaning my makeup off and just moisturisersing. I do need something for my eyes as they’re dry BUT you can’t over do it on face stuff.
I recommend Ole Henrikson EyeCream #notanad it’s affordable and by far the best thing I’ve personally ever used (honestly)

She is dyeing her hair in her bedroom on the carpet!! This proves her bathroom must be a total let down, any sane person would dye their hair in a bathroom! It is absurd to do it on your bedroom floor! :eek:
Their carpet is very light and really actually nice too, looks fairly new.

Reactions: 1
She does everything in that one bedroom because if the bathroom is anything like the 1800 bedroom deco, then god help her! I bet the rest of the rooms are vile! Imagine only have one room that’s presentable, and pretending you live in a huge mansion, and then not being able to have guests round because they would literally walk in and think ‘WTF’ 😂 However, has anyone actually ever seen her with family or normal friends like school friends? Her life is so weird. Just her and John and the ofd blogger friend to brag about going to Chanel with?

Reactions: 13
sorry her hair looks shite despite the fact her #Dyson techniques are Fukkin hilarious !! No I’m sorry won’t be ordering one of those awkward expensive contraptions either !!

I recommend Ole Henrikson EyeCream #notanad it’s affordable and by far the best thing I’ve personally ever used (honestly)

Their carpet is very light and really actually nice too, looks fairly new.
For now !! 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Like what the actual hell is this interior? Who, this century, would allow their bedroom to look like that? Lorna, Henry 8th has called, he wants his chamber back....

F81B5C0A-E2FE-4C78-B123-C11B37D973C3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Like what the actual hell is this interior? Who, this century, would allow their bedroom to look like that? Lorna, Henry 8th has called, he wants his chamber back....

View attachment 105276
I really don’t like this style of interior either. Not sure I know many people who would! I don’t find it ugly exactly, it has its place somewhere but not in a home I would ever chose to live in. Just kind of looks dusty and well, old.

She does everything in that one bedroom because if the bathroom is anything like the 1800 bedroom deco, then god help her! I bet the rest of the rooms are vile! Imagine only have one room that’s presentable, and pretending you live in a huge mansion, and then not being able to have guests round because they would literally walk in and think ‘WTF’ 😂 However, has anyone actually ever seen her with family or normal friends like school friends? Her life is so weird. Just her and John and the ofd blogger friend to brag about going to Chanel with?
Dont think she had any old friends. Most of her ‘friends’ are other influenzas. Not that they can’t make real friends 🥴 But she doesn’t seem to have any friends from school or pre instagram days does she. I appreciate people move on and lifestyles change etc but a friend is a friend at the end of the day right? No matter what.

Reactions: 2
Watching that hair dye application with an eyeshadow brush, on a light carpet, wearing a white (albeit cheap) top, with the rustling of the gloves and her swinging jaw was enough to send me bonkers today

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it just me, or does it look like you know it would smell fusty?

16365DF9-534D-4018-A90A-79AF30D2E15C.jpeg

Also, this communal entrance definitely smells like a damp old church.

Reactions: 7
WTF .. just seen this on LL twitter page !! SERIOUSLY The worlds gone Fukkin mental if this sort of post is the’norm’ and to be appreciated , fawned over and retweeted by the Fukkin. Ugly lazy greedy spoilt LORNALUXE you really should be ashamed of yourself ..

WTF .. just seen this on LL twitter page !! SERIOUSLY The worlds gone Fukkin mental if this sort of post is the’norm’ and to be appreciated , fawned over and retweeted by the Fukkin. Ugly lazy greedy spoilt LORNALUXE you really should be ashamed of yourself ..

Attachments

• Wow
weird

The Manor House definitely looks old and f(d)usty smelling.

Can someone please just tell her hair is not mid to dark brown and it’s ADDITION not EDITION

Night all x

Omfg I’m only half way through but just read the part about 2serveprincess

this is an actual thing. I had a patient once who was a “ findom” - I had never heard of it and had to google it 🤣 and they are quite rare in their truest forms.
They call it Financial domination (findom or ‘wallet rape’) – its a BDSM sub-fetish that revolves around control or humiliation in conjunction with money.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4

View attachment 105276
I don’t like it but maybe it’s their taste. People have different taste. But also I would LOVE to see their kitchen and bathroom. I’m shocked we haven’t seen the bathroom

When she swirls her brushes in powder and then taps the excess off... where is it going?! The carpet??!!
mr Luxe is probably holding the camera for his princess and catches the bronzer residue in his mouth. He is there to serve, after all. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Watching that hair dye application with an eyeshadow brush, on a light carpet, wearing a white (albeit cheap) top, with the rustling of the gloves and her swinging jaw was enough to send me bonkers today
I do this in my old pjs in the bathroom. When I used to live with my mum she used to shout I didn’t get it on the tiles

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Awwww Boo. He’s cute but he’s quite old for a dog really and he looks it. One thing I will say is she doesn’t clean his face. My dog is ‘apricot’ and any light colour dogs you should clean their face and eyes often because there’s something in their tears and saliva that stains their fur.

Anyway, dog grooming session over. All their furniture is horrible. Actually no, they’re nice pieces but they’re like showroom furniture not homely or comfortable. But that’s just her all over isn’t it, all for show.
she could never lounge around on that sofa she continually posts pictures of. Not with her fake tan transferring on to everything- we’ve seen her robe and sleeves.. and collars. She would need some wipe clean plastic sheets on it. Another job for Mr Luxe.

• Haha
It’s testament to your personal brand that I trust this recommendation without so much as seeing your face! I’ve bookmarked that for post lockdown (unlike LL not willing to endanger people for eye cream?!) thank you, one question though does it genuinely work with darkness?! I was always led to believe it was genetic, I’m naturally incredibly pale so will always look a bit blah under the eyes 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.