LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s testament to your personal brand that I trust this recommendation without so much as seeing your face! I’ve bookmarked that for post lockdown (unlike LL not willing to endanger people for eye cream?!) thank you, one question though does it genuinely work with darkness?! I was always led to believe it was genetic, I’m naturally incredibly pale so will always look a bit blah under the eyes 🤷🏻‍♀️
Genetics play a huge role in our under eye area. My best suggestion is getting a moisturising eye cream or serum, there is nothing that will ever fix under eye darkness ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It’s testament to your personal brand that I trust this recommendation without so much as seeing your face! I’ve bookmarked that for post lockdown (unlike LL not willing to endanger people for eye cream?!) thank you, one question though does it genuinely work with darkness?! I was always led to believe it was genetic, I’m naturally incredibly pale so will always look a bit blah under the eyes 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hmmm I think it helps lighten, temporarily as in for the day but not remove if that makes sense. I use another brightening serum that’s prescribed for pigmentation so I put a tiny bit of that under my eye first.

Sound like LL now with all these products 😂 I use the same ones everyday though promise.

Don’t hate me, but I don’t mind the inside wood panelling. It’s in keeping with the rest of the house! I’ve always lived in old houses, though. I work for a company who work alongside a huge house building company and living in a new build on a housing estate would be my worst nightmare.
🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
she could never lounge around on that sofa she continually posts pictures of. Not with her fake tan transferring on to everything- we’ve seen her robe and sleeves.. and collars. She would need some wipe clean plastic sheets on it. Another job for Mr Luxe.
.... unless she plans to ‘spray hairspray on it to protect it’ like she does her collars 🙄😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don’t hate me, but I don’t mind the inside wood panelling. It’s in keeping with the rest of the house! I’ve always lived in old houses, though. I work for a company who work alongside a huge house building company and living in a new build on a housing estate would be my worst nightmare.
🤷🏼‍♀️
Sure, everyone has their preferences. As I said it has its place but it’s not for me personally.

I was just thinking about the cheap tat websites like ASOS, nasty gal, boohoo etc fast fashion they always have new stuff so are the models and photographers still working to upload new items to the sites? Not to mention they are still operating as normal so staff in warehouses will no doubt still be squashed in like sardines and this bint is ordering stuff from those sites daily and doing swipe ups so she gets her 2pence commission 🤬 she’s a disgrace seriously.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I’ve just thought. Maybe it was LL that created his weirdy twitter handle. (To fend off other women...) some people are so desperately insecure and maybe she wanted to deter other women by suggesting he’s just committed and obsessed with her.

• Haha
Sure, everyone has their preferences. As I said it has its place but it’s not for me personally.

I was just thinking about the cheap tat websites like ASOS, nasty gal, boohoo etc fast fashion they always have new stuff so are the models and photographers still working to upload new items to the sites? Not to mention they are still operating as normal so staff in warehouses will no doubt still be squashed in like sardines and this bint is ordering stuff from those sites daily and doing swipe ups so she gets her 2pence commission 🤬 she’s a disgrace seriously.
I noticed that on zara.com the newest collection is without models! My friend was a manager at Zara and she told me that they shoot their collections like 2 weeks before go-live. Fast fashion at its finest. I think that we will see it on other websites soon as well.

Reactions: 4
She’s moved location the Kylie bendy picture is no longer behind. She’s reading our updates: you can thank us later LL

She slowly strategically moves during stories to try and reduce the filter warping but it’s there. And that’s why we don’t see her walking and talking the warping and bending would be out of control 😂😂😂

She really could have finished her weetabix in a friggin cup before she started filming, god she’s annoying!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Glad I read this first as I don't want to see her eating again, first she eats with her mouth open and talking too, vile!

She really could have finished her weetabix in a friggin cup before she started filming, god she’s annoying!!!!!

Repulsive, have to skip her stories, she makes me feel physically ill. Get a bleeping bowl you moron!

Reactions: 8
It really is revolting. No class or basic manner at all. Even my children know not to speak with their mouths full.

Repulsive, have to skip her stories, she makes me feel physically ill. Get a bleeping bowl you moron!
I feel sure she finds this an endearing quality in herself that people will “relate” to. There can be no other reason she demonstrates such filthy manners , surely!! Gross.

Reactions: 6
It really is revolting. No class or basic manner at all. Even my children know not to speak with their mouths full.

I feel sure she finds this an endearing quality in herself that people will “relate” to. There can be no other reason she demonstrates such filthy manners , surely!! Gross.
It’s the 12 year old in her !😂🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.