Lornaluxe #19 Hiya happy Wednesday how are you doing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HeyTITs I’m on a field operation lurking by Dior in selfridges.. I’m on high alert for our favourite freaks... on my birthday as well. Selfless is what I am 😹
A very Happy Birthday @annabelle_bronstein 🎂🍾🥂 Hope you have a fantastic day whatever you're doing. Lurking by Dior has made me laugh. Wouldn't it be too strange to see Lawna & Lurch?! You're showing devotion to duty, on your birthday of all days. If you see anyone wearing a "Luxe Actually" sweatshirt, please take pics. Enjoy yourself.😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her illiteracy is shocking 😂 English degree where?!
She went to the Northern Institute for Chavettes - prior to embarking upon her career as a "fly baby".
DISCLAIMER: Absolutely no offence is intended or implied towards anyone of Northern origins. I am Northern myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A very Happy Birthday @annabelle_bronstein 🎂🍾🥂 Hope you have a fantastic day whatever you're doing. Lurking by Dior has made me laugh. Wouldn't it be too strange to see Lawna & Lurch?! You're showing devotion to duty, on your birthday of all days. If you see anyone wearing a "Luxe Actually" sweatshirt, please take pics. Enjoy yourself.😘
No activity detected. But I am out later on at a ‘spendy hotel’ for dinner so keeping ‘em peeled 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
No activity detected. But I am out later on at a ‘spendy hotel’ for dinner so keeping ‘em peeled 👀
Am so relieved to hear from you. You'd gone off radar and I was concerned that you may have lurked for too long and come to the attention of Store Security! 🤣 Would have had to send in a TITs team to help you.😂 Have a lovely evening and indulge in lots of what you enjoy. Cheers❤🍷

• Heart
  • Haha
Am so relieved to hear from you. You'd gone off radar and I was concerned that you may have lurked for too long and come to the attention of Store Security! 🤣 Would have had to send in a TITs team to help you.😂 Have a lovely evening and indulge in lots of what you enjoy. Cheers❤🍷
Haha I was having a light lunch. But continuing to be on high alert 👀

If you’re lucky I might post some pics later of my birthday ‘look’ next to some ratty bins in Mayfair. It just feels like the right thing to do

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ive been a long term lurker. Ive signed up today as I feel like I need to start commenting but I've been waiting haha. Anyway I've been reading these threads and then started following her on insta....I can't believe how different she looks on her videos and then her posts... I genuinely had to check i was following the correct person. I am literally like wow at her 🙈
Welcome @Gossipingginger keep your posts coming ..youre so right re her changing images .imagine how I felt when I saw her IRL 😂😳😳. My jaw fell to the floor 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4

If you’re lucky I might post some pics later of my birthday ‘look’ next to some ratty bins in Mayfair. It just feels like the right thing to do
I’ve commissioned an EMBROIDERED luxe sweatshirt that says ‘fucked, actually’ and quite frankly I can’t wait to wear it out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

HAHAHA - If you start posing for pics, whatever you do, don't attempt to recreate the hip dysplasia pose - wouldn't want you to end up in A&E on your birthday.📹
EDIT: I just read your "sweatshirt" post - nearly fell off my chair. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 That's a splendid idea though.......you could start your own line. I'm imagining all sorts of possibilities!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She forgot to say "For an extra-luxe look, you could dress up like a fugitive emu, as I did in this picture here. For extra photographic impact, try standing in front of a well-known landmark. If you're not near one. no worries, you can always Photoshop one in afterwards. I did this with the Eiffel Tower when I was prat-prancing around Paris during one of my super-spreading essential business trips. TBH I don't think anyone noticed, well certainly not any of my fawning fools. Yay!!"

Screenshot (158).png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
HeyTITs I’m on a field operation lurking by Dior in selfridges.. I’m on high alert for our favourite freaks... on my birthday as well. Selfless is what I am 😹
I bet I passed you haha I was in there at the same time. Did you see me 🙋🏻‍♀️ Happiest of Birthdays to you xxx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Happy birthday @annabelle_bronstein !

I think my Christmas would be well and truly made, If you were tanked on Whispering Angel, wearing a 7 million thread count IntheShiteLuxeChristmas jumper, and got an unfiltered-real-time-visual on Lorna, with her new HORRIFIC fillers.
Icing on the Greg’s sausage roll, would be OMR trotting behind, with his man-bag, camera & tinted eyebrows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I bet I passed you haha I was in there at the same time. Did you see me 🙋🏻‍♀️ Happiest of Birthdays to you xxx
Oh how funny! But in my mind’s eye you are Kendall Jenner so I can’t say I spotted you 🤣

Ps thank you 😘

I think my Christmas would be well and truly made, If you were tanked on Whispering Angel, wearing a 7 million thread count IntheShiteLuxeChristmas jumper, and got an unfiltered-real-time-visual on Lorna, with her new HORRIFIC fillers.
Icing on the Greg’s sausage roll, would be OMR trotting behind, with his man-bag, camera & tinted eyebrows.
ITS THE STUFF DREAMS ARE MADE OF 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Everything about this is WRONG !!
Those Fukkin eyebrows
The make up
AND there’s no way those lips haven’t been touched in 2 years .
It’s neither pretty or nice it’s horrendous !!
I’ve actually hung the 1st pic on the fireplace to keep my nephews away from the fire !!!😂

My Christmas would have been well and truly made with exactly this @AllAboutTheMayhem but the custard on my Xmas pud would be @annabelle_bronstein insisting on a selfie as she was a Team Luxe /couples goals fanatic whilst sneezing as the pic was taken ...( purely to keep your anonymity Annabelle )! 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Well Ladies, Smoky Eye & Red Lip Tutorial aka Doll Look.
Don't know about you all but for me, the hilarious quote of the presentation was "I like a short wand, it's easier to handle". Then again, I am a disgusting creature at times. 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The louboutin mascara is amazing but it’s also about £60 so why does she think the poor buggers who are buying £30 polyester dresses off her are going to buy a £60 mascara?

Deluded. And I think a lot less of louboutin for working with her. State of the dressing gown, caked in shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s got some serious 12 o’clock shadow there nice, get the shaver out 😂😂

Honestly though she’s just a mess, no wonder her skin is bad the amount of concrete on it.

I don’t get Louboutin doing cosmetics there a cobbler, shoe maker it’s a odd decision by the company

@annabelle_bronstein happy birthday, hope you got some cake and bubbles

YAY new thread, we’re on fire

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The state of her face is unreal. I shall use these images in my mental health workshops. It’s shocking and the fact she can’t see it is incredibly worrying.

Does she REALLY not see the disconnect between the stills and the GRWM- literally a walking anti-filler campaign.

She is to fillers what Danielle Westbrook was to Burberry!
Her eyes look like piss holes in the snow.

imagine what this looks like in real life, no filters and no make up!

I

Bloody hell! This really shows how awful them fillers are. I personally would never have them I don’t see why she really needs them to be honest.
Also considering she reckons she’s good at make up how much foundation has she got caked on?!

Reactions: 4
She’s got some serious 12 o’clock shadow there nice, get the shaver out 😂😂

Honestly though she’s just a mess, no wonder her skin is bad the amount of concrete on it.

I don’t get Louboutin doing cosmetics there a cobbler, shoe maker it’s a odd decision by the company

@annabelle_bronstein happy birthday, hope you got some cake and bubbles

YAY new thread, we’re on fire
Yuk!! I just don't understand why any make up brand wants to associated with someone who produces THIS as a look. Smh 🤮

Reactions: 6
The louboutin mascara is amazing but it’s also about £60 so why does she think the poor buggers who are buying £30 polyester dresses off her are going to buy a £60 mascara?

Deluded. And I think a lot less of louboutin for working with her. State of the dressing gown, caked in shite.
Completely agree with you. I had to smile, well it was more of a snigger. Precisely what she had to say about the CL mascara today - she made those SAME claims about a Christian Dior one a few weeks ago. She has no credibility whatsoever and doesn't imagine that anyone watching will be savvy enough to pick up on it.
I'm also unimpressed at CL working with her. She is THE LAST person you would choose to represent a premier brand. I was also disgusted at Christian Dior gifting her a load of stuff a little while back. I used to buy certain make-up products from them, but they won't get my money anymore if they are giving away to people like her. Noticed she was doing her "beggy" bit, mentioning that she needed some more CL something or other, and hoped she would get it for Christmas. No shame whatsoever. (Shakes head)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.