Lornaluxe #19 Hiya happy Wednesday how are you doing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glass skin?!?! She has ass skin.

And my god that divot under her eye from that shoddy cheek filler! Wow that injector must have used some thick filler on those cheeks. I’m in actual shock.
55E36ED4-F790-4A56-A16E-7DCB624088C8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That’s going to give me nightmares tonight 😖

She looks like a clown 🤡

Glass skin..? 🤣 she clearly has no idea what that is!

WHAT IS GLASS SKIN?
Straight out of Korea, Glass Skin refers to a smooth and flawless complexion that reflects light like a piece of glass.
The only affiliation she has with Korea is her cheap mass manufactured clothing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ive been a long term lurker. Ive signed up today as I feel like I need to start commenting but I've been waiting haha. Anyway I've been reading these threads and then started following her on insta....I can't believe how different she looks on her videos and then her posts... I genuinely had to check i was following the correct person. I am literally like wow at her 🙈

Reactions: 15
I haven’t caught up with the thread yet but couldn’t let this lying post escape .. FFS .. for the last few years every Xmas Eve they’ve loaded up the car with an obscene amount of presents for the Pwincess enroute to a London hotel for her to open Xmas morning ..All for the purpose of IG
In their dreams a Shipmans Xmas .

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Glass skin?!?! She has ass skin.

And my god that divot under her eye from that shoddy cheek filler! Wow that injector must have used some thick filler on those cheeks. I’m in actual shock.
View attachment 347217
Never seen anything like it! Do we think it's the actual filler or is she using some filter that is just making her look extra weird when she moves?

Reactions: 7
The state of her face is unreal. I shall use these images in my mental health workshops. It’s shocking and the fact she can’t see it is incredibly worrying.

Does she REALLY not see the disconnect between the stills and the GRWM- literally a walking anti-filler campaign.

She is to fillers what Danielle Westbrook was to Burberry!
Her eyes look like piss holes in the snow.

imagine what this looks like in real life, no filters and no make up!

I
She really should have listened when Dr Krystyna said she didn’t need anymore fillers !! Instead of thinking she’s some sort of aesthetics professional and going to a backstreet bodger with her demands !! Her face doesn’t move she looks ridiculous !

She really should have listened when Dr Krystyna said she didn’t need anymore fillers !! Instead of thinking she’s some sort of aesthetics professional and going to a backstreet bodger with her demands !! Her face doesn’t move she looks ridiculous !
I felt a bit bad yesterday after I said she looks ‘disgusting’ but it is really bad, it looks all lumpy and she looks older and puffy.

Reactions: 11
I’m confused, I was so sure she bought this herself weeks ago, no? Am I wrong?
That reminds me of a choker chain that one would put on a dog......hmmm, thinking about it, perhaps it'd be the perfect pressie for her!🤣 Seriously, I do have a number of CD pieces, but that looks cheap & nasty to me.
Also, welcome to new members, it's good to have you here. Please give us your comments/views - we always like to hear from new people. :)
EDIT: Sorry, forgot to say, I'm pretty sure that she "implied" (like she does with so many things) that she'd got it - all part of the "luxe image" she tries to build which, like everything else, is a load of old toffee.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m confused, I was so sure she bought this herself weeks ago, no? Am I wrong?
Yeah she did, and then she recommended it to someone in her Q&A last week (probs herself), now she wants old pruney to get it for her for Xmas 🙄🙄

Oh how the lies keep piling up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really is thick as two short planks with onset early dementia! She can’t keep up with her lies at all!!!!

Yeah she did, and then she recommended it to someone in her Q&A last week (probs herself), now she wants old pruney to get it for her for Xmas 🙄🙄

Oh how the lies keep piling up.

• Haha
HeyTITs I’m on a field operation lurking by Dior in selfridges.. I’m on high alert for our favourite freaks... on my birthday as well. Selfless is what I am 😹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So Ladies, in the well-established tradition of the dreary & unimaginative content theme, we today have..........🥁........a continuation of 50 things to do with a Chanel carrier bag. No doubt will follow by Q&As at some point, asking probing questions & stimulating intelligent answers.:rolleyes: Possibly followed by some discount codes, 50 ways to tie a wrap-cardi, GRWM, talking about self, discount codes, Q&As, more pics of Chanel carrier, et al. Rinse & repeat. Interminably. Have nap then start all over again.
Edit: Oh Sweet Jesus, she's just shown Q&A where she is told her hair extensions look amazing! SHOOT. ME. NOW.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She really is thick as two short planks with onset early dementia! She can’t keep up with her lies at all!!!!
I do think she has issues on that front, I mentioned it a while back and I wasn't joking. She does nothing all day, sleeps during the day, has nothing to keep her mind proper active, doesn't appear to work out, poor diet and appears to drink too much. She's a candidate for dementia imo based on my family member who was diagnosed at 59.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.