LornaLuxe #15 Prancing round like a prize winning pony with a Kelly she’s still a phoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a look on symphonyofsilk story! Candid shot of lady luxe - sans chin filter
To think they are both named Lorna! At least with Lorna of symphonyofsilk she is not trying to be something she is not! Also, why is OMR tagging along to this luncheon?!?

Edit: Lorna looks grubby without the filters. I could be exaggerating but her chin area looks massive! Gulp!

Reactions: 4
I hate when women always bring their partners everywhere with them.

I had a friend who I’d arrange to meet for cocktails/dinner and every single time she’d bring along her boardgame loving, geeky, non-drinking husband. It was so bizarre because she was so fun and yet would let the most boring guy in the world tag along everywhere.
I don’t see her anymore

Reactions: 23
Don’t buy it cos the material is bound to be shite .. or wait a week and it’ll have 69% off
quarantinequeen13 Also, you are better off just making the jumper yourself than to pocket her one! Can you imagine how many people will buy that jumper! I can already see it now. Arghhh!!

Apparently, in London there is a massive Hermes Berkin sculpture (part of Mayfair Art Weekend) located on the corner of New Bond Street and Brooke Street, where it will remain until October 31. Shame Lorna isn't in town to take a trillion pics outside it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Why is she wearing “London Mayfair” sweater anyway? It should say “Horsham Heights” is she implying Mayfair is her playground? What a twat.. imagine being so cringy!

Reactions: 22
else
There isn't a speaking part in fact they were just 2 extras in a fleeting 2 seconds , anything else she's a liar

Reactions: 5
I don’t blame you ... I hate it when someone does that ... it makes you feel quite awkward too cos you just talk about ‘them’ and avoid topics he doesn’t know about so as not make him feel left out !!! Maybe that’s what they like the ‘THEM conversations .. come to think of it they probably haven’t got anything else to talk about
My OH won’t even come in the bar I when he picks me up from a night out with my mates .. I fact he has to call me from the car Park about 10 times to get me out . Sadly not now but when it was ‘life as we knew it’

Reactions: 7
that statement reminded me of this

Reactions: 2
Omfg only
Just seen this

Field agent @cccccccccc11 come back, we need more details. Us TITS will protect you, other Field Agents here have witness the LL in the flesh and are still alive, don't worry we have your back . Seriously any photographic evidence share please

Reactions: 13
Why is she wearing “London Mayfair” sweater anyway? It should say “Horsham Heights” is she implying Mayfair is her playground? What a twat.. imagine being so cringy!
Proper cringe I hate things like that

Reactions: 3
It’s making me think of Julie Walters in Pat and Margaret: ‘I’m Knightsbridge, I’m grooming, I’m camisoles’

Watch out residence of Le Bristol there’s a witch on the loose tonight

Reactions: 9
I don’t see what’s to like about the sweater really? I would rather just a plain cream one than walking around with London Mayfair across my chest. You know her minions are going to think they look just like her in her Chanel sweater
It’s like a really bleak sporty & rich rip off

Reactions: 3
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.