LornaLuxe #15 Prancing round like a prize winning pony with a Kelly she’s still a phoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like sancerre white but not keen on the rose. OTT is my fave I did like Whispering Angel but not anymore!
Yeah sos, I meant Sancerre white. I like Rose in summer but don't have a particular fave. If I'm honest, I find most French wine is good. They're too good at it to produce really bad wines. I just find WA and the like too fruity for my palette. I like my wine crisp, dry and with citrus notes. Not strawberries because I'm not 10.

Reactions: 14
Wow this is excellent. I really thought she had a rich sugar daddy/husband but they live in a 2 bed flat? I don't trust most Instagram "designers" so thanks for stopping me from purchasing clothes that may literally go up in flames.

Reactions: 12
Wow this is excellent. I really thought she had a rich sugar daddy/husband but they live in a 2 bed flat? I don't trust most Instagram "designers" so thanks for stopping me from purchasing clothes that may literally go up in flames.
Now you know, tell your friends

Reactions: 15
Christ these two look rough! Is this the hubby? Does he have his own Insta? I don't trust men with IG accounts.

Reactions: 6
It's going to be a another full on overload of In The Shite next few days, brace yourselves for the evvvverrrrr sooooo comfy, the quality is just great, perfect fit, size up, any questions about sizing, ask me anything, ask us anything, DM me I'll get back to you

For the newbies and experienced TITS, I've interpreted her language for you...........

Evvvvverrrr soooo comfy = comes creased, will stay creased, it's plastic poly

The quality is great = it's shit but if you buy it I get money so just buy it

Perfect fit = may not fit, probably won't fit and your look ridiculous in it anyway I don't care, just buy it so I get cash

Size up = buy a size up then it MIGHT fit, ITS sizing is shit, just buy it

Ask me about sizing = I'll just say size up, maybe size up twice, just size up ok

Ask me anything = I'll a-block you

Ask us anything = I'll a-block you and ask my own questions and talk about my trolly dolly days over 10 years ago

DM me = I'll a-block you no reason why, I'm too important to reply to you

Reactions: 24
She really can’t go anywhere without the raisin tagging along can she!

Reactions: 11
She will be fuming with that story her mate posted where she is showing her true face. The worst of it is she looks fine anyway! I am sure there is a lot more underlying issues which carry over from her ED but if you're reading this Lorna you look fine as you are, you dont need to pretend you look any different

She really can’t go anywhere without the raisin tagging along can she!
I adore my husband but I dont want him coming to lunch with my friends. Nor would he want to!

Reactions: 17
This man is a high level banker but has nothing better to do than be her photographer and assistant? Pull the other one love.
He's not a banker...not with a B anyway... he works for a subsidiary part of the Bank dealing in private pensions. That's what he's the Head of.

Reactions: 33
Agree with both things you’ve said there. It’s odd that they don’t spend any time apart doing their own thing.

Reactions: 10
We need details!! What did she look like in real life???

Reactions: 11
Hi there! Newbie here. Until yesterday I had NO idea who Lorna is and then I fell into the rabbit hole of thread #14 and try to catch up
I googled old pictures of her and oh my god, the fillers were a bad idea... she looks completly different now!
Serious? You had no idea who she was...

UPDate so seen the OMR and the skank on episode 2 literally nothing to report a brief 2 seconds of them she looks a state with her puffed up face and he looks like the overweight old man he is
Lol, so she isn't speaking in the scene? Just a camera pan of her and OMR? The way she is going on her stories like she has an actual part in the tv show. To think she was quick to update her Companies house to LA Productions.. I can't deal!

He certainly does ... are you ready for this ?
If only there was an Instagram viewer where you could pree private profile accounts. He probably just has shots of him and Lorna, the dog and maybe some selfies of himself

That is insane!!! £3.6k on a jumper! EEEK!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.