Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr L definitely seems to like the boys, I think he could be bi.

Lydia M has done this also for Louboutin (she was on the Mercier Moments trip also).... conflict of interest if you ask me.

Oh come on LL, you telling me that as your husband who almost manages your IG account didn't see the initial post about the Bentley???? Frow Face has just returned her freebie loaned Bentley so maybe LL is next in line.

How many of their followers can afford a car of this value!!!!!?????? bad choice of influencer if you ask me.
It was all over her twitter account too !! I can’t believe that if WAS ‘ a surprise present for the person you ‘love most in the world ‘ !!!
You’re gonna choose to share it all over your social media FIRST ... not very loyal or romantic

View attachment 81228

All I see is Elton John 🚀🕺
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am one of the few who actual like LL 🙈 don’t judge 😂
But my first thought is “that car is rented”. 100% not bought, maybe hired for the day or on a long lease
Let’s see if it never gets mentioned again - like the Paris flat!

Reactions: 1
Mr L definitely seems to like the boys, I think he could be bi.

Lydia M has done this also for Louboutin (she was on the Mercier Moments trip also).... conflict of interest if you ask me.

Oh come on LL, you telling me that as your husband who almost manages your IG account didn't see the initial post about the Bentley???? Frow Face has just returned her freebie loaned Bentley so maybe LL is next in line.

How many of their followers can afford a car of this value!!!!!?????? bad choice of influencer if you ask me.
[/QUOTE

Ooohh did frow face do any #bentley or ad ?? Must keep an eye out !!

Oh her nails in that last talky story 🤦🏻‍♀️ She was sent a mammoth box of nails! Ffs put some on love or go to a salon. And the cuffs on the nylon jumper are so grubby. She’s just grubby, grabby and generally grim. And Mr OAP looks soooo old in that cringe fake car surprise! I don’t understand why there isn’t one negative comment on her page - you think she literally watches every notification to delete any negatives?!

Oh her nails in that last talky story 🤦🏻‍♀️ She was sent a mammoth box of nails! Ffs put some on love or go to a salon. And the cuffs on the nylon jumper are so grubby. She’s just grubby, grabby and generally grim. And Mr OAP looks soooo old in that cringe fake car surprise! I don’t understand why there isn’t one negative comment on her page - you think she literally watches every notification to delete any negatives?!
YES !!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s far too selfish for having a real family
That’s why she’s ‘bought’ ( allegedly ) the OAP a Bentley so he’ll HAVE to buy her a bloody Birkin ... oh ffs stop this narcistic brag brag bragging

Reactions: 2
Bentley story aired now back to flogging the ITS shite collection !! Same Ol same Oll !!!

Lorna Luxe.... doing customer service for a small brand, four years later she buys her husband a Bentley?
Right... it just doesn’t add up. she bought it but he paid for it? it’s on loan?

She’s almost 40, yet her life is parading around for Instagram and showing off her tacky buys from OAP’s wallet, what did she actually earn herself? Why is she so proud of this tat? I find her so depressing and pathetic.

I understand she makes money from Instagram now but for a long time she said she didn’t. I would rather be poor than to wake up to OAPs creepy smile so that I can buy a Chanel bag to post on Instagram

Reactions: 8
The car is leased. And if that were their house every angle of it would be shoved down our throats daily. She does video tours of bleeping closets in hotel rooms. Best believe she wouldn’t be so vague about it if it were some regal manor in the British countryside.

Reactions: 4
He is the worst actor! Of course he knew!
🤦‍♀️Imagine having to shag that OAP to fund your life 🤢

remember kids 'love don't cost a thing'

also if you don't like what she does report her to the brands saying you don't think she's a good brand ambassador or report to ASA for not properly declaring her Ads esp for her tit ITS.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.