Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else raised an eyebrow at her saying she uses filters in a healthy way because the lighting is better....

Reactions: 4
Really? She literally changes her entire appearance, face, slims her legs down. That's not healthy behaviour.
I KNOW. And on top of that she says that if she was to create an Instagram filter, it would only add a 'bit of lipgloss'. Try adding botox and fillers to that too hun :LOL:

• Haha
Anyone else raised an eyebrow at her saying she uses filters in a healthy way because the lighting is better....
I touched on the name of the filter she used today at the top of my phone screen and it flipped onto my phone screen and oh my god! My face shape, nose, eyes and lips totally changed! So her saying it altered the light - who are you kidding LL!?

I touched on the name of the filter she used today at the top of my phone screen and it flipped onto my phone screen and oh my god! My face shape, nose, eyes and lips totally changed! So her saying it altered the light - who are you kidding LL!?
I just tried it too, smoothed under my eyes, changed my chin shape so face looked less 'drooped' and lips were bigger, skin smoothed. She's just away with the fairies and it's actually concerning, clearly not happy with her looks

Reactions: 6
Did you hear her say they made her look prettier 🤡. She’s bored now that her mate can’t get here ( said mate is also a vain ,Pain ). So she’s gonna shop online .. Why not have clear outfit the charity shop ..#lazy #playdressup #playclownface

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I believe most of her audience watch out of sheer fascination at the narcissistic -grandad-loving-set up. It’s not her style people admire as she evidently believes. She walks like a toddler who’s tit itself and sane people can’t quite get their heads round it.
She’s not a model, she doesn’t look like a model and now she’s banging on about using filters because it means you’re unhappy in your own skin? Coming from the woman who’s had eating disorders, filled her lips to bursting point and married a man old enough to be her grandad ? No tit Sherlock.

I don’t view her account to buy what she promotes. I view because I can’t believe how much she believes her own hype and I can’t believe how unhealthy it is!

Reactions: 13
How can you be happy about always being in hotels. Being in hotels is awful - I do it for work and it’s just absolutely tit. Even the nicest hotels you’re still just lugging all your stuff around in suitcases, you haven’t got your own kitchen to pick about at, you haven’t got your own cosy sofa, it’s just miserable.
They haven’t moved into London because they can’t afford to buy in London in a place that will give off the same wealthy vibes as their faux country mansion (flat).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not driven to London in the Bentley I see !!!!
OMG that made up face and fluffy eye mask pick again .
Hotel, meetings,red carpet bash, valentines dinner prob a bit of rose and shopping Blah blah blag .
Same Ol same Ol LL

How can you be happy about always being in hotels. Being in hotels is awful - I do it for work and it’s just absolutely tit. Even the nicest hotels you’re still just lugging all your stuff around in suitcases, you haven’t got your own kitchen to pick about at, you haven’t got your own cosy sofa, it’s just miserable.
They haven’t moved into London because they can’t afford to buy in London in a place that will give off the same wealthy vibes as their faux country mansion (flat).
Tbh .. have you ever seen any pics of her in her kitchen or on her sofa !! They just seem to snuggle up in bed with the dog to watch ‘murder she wrote ‘😂😂
Don’t forget though the OAP will be blagging an upgrade at the hotel so it’s something else for her to ‘brag’ about !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Very tempted to loiter around the Melia hotel to catch an unfiltered glimpse myself!

Reactions: 3
Wahahaha I was literally just going to say I know where I will be hanging around the next 4 days.

Very tempted to loiter around the Melia hotel to catch an unfiltered glimpse myself!
Wahahaha I was literally just going to say I know where I will be hanging around the next 4 days.
I won’t of course be hanging around the
The thing is she isn’t always in hotels though is she? She just wants it to appear as if she is. Some people do like it though, my partner would probably live in a hotel if we weren’t together lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
She spends a lot of time in hotels. Even when she “had a place” in Paris she still went to hotels. Insanity.

TBF though I can see why she would stay in a hotel this week when like she says she has a lot on in London especially if they are evening events it’s a long old way to and from Brighton 3 nights in a row.

But that just goes back to my point that she’s not a Londoner, at all. So why does she have it in her bio 🙄

Reactions: 2
It just goes back to why doesn’t she just move to London, she’s always there. She doesn’t move cos she can’t afford the type of place she’s built herself up to pretend to, not cos the dog likes the garden. London’s full of green spaces.

It just goes back to why doesn’t she just move to London, she’s always there. She doesn’t move cos she can’t afford the type of place she’s built herself up to pretend to, not cos the dog likes the garden. London’s full of green spaces.
Definitely, if she had the kind of money she wants us to believe she has, she would be able to buy a place in Chelsea with a private garden...

Reactions: 2
She doesn't live in Brighton, they live near Horsham which is 1hr 30 in the car. I don't know anyone in the Southeast that drives into London we all get the train, easier, quicker only 50 mins and less stress. Parking in London is really expensive with the congestion charge and the borough councils don't want people to drive in London with the carbon footprint and pollution. Just get the bloody train, do you not care about the environment???

Reactions: 5
She doesn't live in Brighton, they live near Horsham which is 1hr 30 in the car. I don't know anyone in the Southeast that drives into London we all get the train, easier, quicker only 50 mins and less stress. Parking in London is really expensive with the congestion charge and the borough councils don't want people to drive in London with the carbon footprint and pollution. Just get the bloody train, do you not care about the environment???
Had a lot of stuff to cart? Doesn’t like trains?Even if she got the train she still would have to get a taxi either end (assuming she doesn’t live on the train station) and if she’s staying in the hotel parking would be £10-£20 a day. There’s actually a car park I use on the strand near her hotel that’s not very expensive.

Don’t get me wrong she’s a pain in the ass but I don’t think her driving into London and staying for a few nights when she has something on is the most pressing thing. I wouldn’t fancy getting a train home after I’ve been out for the night. And I’m sure they don’t run all night?

Definitely. I live in London, And I have a dog. I don’t have my own garden but have plenty of space to walk her. And my dog isn’t quite as small as hers....

You’ll be shocked 😮 I couldn’t believe it when I saw them !!!! 🤡👨🏻‍🦳

Seriously ... does this girl do nothing on her own? The OAP driving her to her meetings ... doesn’t he ever work ??? Oh and dream on re your red carpet outfit you cant big that tuxedo up by saying it’s from Your Premium range I bet it’s still cheap ITS 100% polyester shapeless shite 😂😂

On her twitter she’s realised flights in and out of London are cancelled. No tit Lorna Luxe! Has she failed to notice the big bleeping storm that’s been disrupting travel for the last 24 hours? Hate people that assume this sort of thing never affects them!
You’ll have to keep us up to date on her twitter dramas. ..you seem to be the only one on here following her 😂😂😂

At least We can raise an eyebrow 😂
hey LL #idonthavebotox. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.