Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says she wants a big family and I don’t mean to be rude but... isn’t Mr Luxe getting on a bit?

View attachment 81241
That’s her running joke. She is talking about designer bags being her “babies”. Latest post states he has agreed to try for a baby ie Hermes Kelly :cry:

Think the car has had a much more negative reaction than LL imagined, if a deal has been done with Bentley and she had persuaded them it will increase their brand awareness in a positive way it has backfired massively, no one is impressed and the rate of negativity on her feed was too much for her to deal with. No more mention of the car on Instagram and Twitter is down for now LOL
Reckon 1% of her followers could afford a Bentley if that so not very savvy marketing from them of true . If you’re buying cheap man made fibre garms from her ITS collection you don’t have the cash to buy a Bentley

OK so I’ve had to sign up after finding this forum when I googled ‘who is Lorna Luxe’

I liked one of her pics last week I think it was the Balenciaga coat and decided to give her a follow without really looking at her feed. Then I saw the chanel ski pic and thought woah bit much. But again didn’t really pay much attention to the profile.

Yesterday I’m on my stories and this pale faced wishy washy haired northerner is filling my screen and I‘m hearing “eyyyyaaaah”

EW!!! I think who is this I am following-Look at the profile and realise it the girl with the balenciaga coat and chanel bag on the ski slopes (who does that!?)

I’m not here for bashing people’s appearance but when they look THAT different on their stories to the pics on their feed-Something has to be said.

Then after actually looking at her in more depth I’m thinking who is this simpleton with 1 million followers head to toe in trash garms who appears to have married her sugar daddy!???

I thought it couldn’t get any worse than Lydia Millen-Oh but it can in the form of ‘Lorna Luxe’
I follow her out of sheer fascination too. I couldn’t believe the bare faced person with the Manchester accent was the same one in her grid. I think my chin hit the floor when I hear “EYE-A”
I also find her terrible hair dye job (roots don’t match) and appalling fake tan very amusing and not very luxurious at all, despite how many Chanel handbags are on her stories !

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
On her twitter she’s realised flights in and out of London are cancelled. No tit Lorna Luxe! Has she failed to notice the big bleeping storm that’s been disrupting travel for the last 24 hours? Hate people that assume this sort of thing never affects them!

Reactions: 6
Her stories are really quite boring. I want to say her feed content is much better but actually when I look more in depth the ITS clothes that she flaunts are HORRIBLE (the Mac thing she was promoting yesterday had crease lines in it from being folded up-Who folds a Mac unless it’s cheap crap) and her captions are really quite meh. It’s always something along the lines of ‘running away from problems’ or ‘left a mess at home’ or ‘I need a billionaire husband’ it’s actually quite draining/depressing to read them all in one go. I don’t envy her at all, I find her quite sad.

And no, she doesn’t look ‘Luxe’ at all, she looks very chavvy. I live in central London and no one worth anything really walks around like that. Prostitutes and Outsiders (sorry I couldn’t think of a better word!) do. Funny that she’s not from London, doesn’t even live there but she’s got London in her bio and most of her photos are tagged in and around central London 🙄

The tan, oh the tan! I wish someone would send her some free professional spray tan gift cards!!!

Just seen this thread so catching up on it, but has anyone else noticed that her husband's Twitter handle is @2serveprincess

I don't know enough about BDSM/fetish stuff but it gives off major pay pig vibes, like he's one of those men that likes funding younger girls
Oh please it’s too early for those thoughts 😂😂🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her stories are really quite boring. I want to say her feed content is much better but actually when I look more in depth the ITS clothes that she flaunts are HORRIBLE (the Mac thing she was promoting yesterday had crease lines in it from being folded up-Who folds a Mac unless it’s cheap crap) and her captions are really quite meh. It’s always something along the lines of ‘running away from problems’ or ‘left a mess at home’ or ‘I need a billionaire husband’ it’s actually quite draining/depressing to read them all in one go. I don’t envy her at all, I find her quite sad.

And no, she doesn’t look ‘Luxe’ at all, she looks very chavvy. I live in central London and no one worth anything really walks around like that. Prostitutes and Outsiders (sorry I couldn’t think of a better word!) do. Funny that she’s not from London, doesn’t even live there but she’s got London in her bio and most of her photos are tagged in and around central London 🙄

The tan, oh the tan! I wish someone would send her some free professional spray tan gift cards!!!
I know exactly what you mean with outsiders - it’s a very particular aesthetic, I call it girls on tour round winter wonderland - you can tell cos they come dressed to the nines with their furry headbands and OTT coats / Chanel boy bag down from Liverpool or the Essex coast and walk at about 2mph bleeping everywhere and get the arse when you say excuse me. I see a lot of high end stuff on the tube but it’s more subtle than this.

I follow her out of sheer fascination too. I couldn’t believe the bare faced person with the Manchester accent was the same one in her grid. I think my chin hit the floor when I hear “EYE-A”
I also find her terrible hair dye job (roots don’t match) and appalling fake tan very amusing and not very luxurious at all, despite how many Chanel handbags are on her stories !
Her hair was very nice before, with the fringe. I liked her whole look back then very cute and pretty.

I know exactly what you mean with outsiders - it’s a very particular aesthetic, I call it girls on tour round winter wonderland - you can tell cos they come dressed to the nines with their furry headbands and OTT coats / Chanel boy bag down from Liverpool or the Essex coast and walk at about 2mph bleeping everywhere and get the arse when you say excuse me. I see a lot of high end stuff on the tube but it’s more subtle than this.
Haha right! I didn’t want to offend anyone from the surrounding counties but basically yes. Girls on tour at winter wonderland 🤣 They only go for a pic for the gram then they’re in the Mayfair drinking cocktails at the bar.

Reactions: 1
Her hair was very nice before, with the fringe. I liked her whole look back then very cute and pretty.

Haha right! I didn’t want to offend anyone from the surrounding counties but basically yes. Girls on tour at winter wonderland 🤣 They only go for a pic for the gram then they’re in the Mayfair drinking cocktails at the bar.
I live in East London & the commute I do home is a bit earlier so I get all of the working huns on tour, usually PAs or admin so get to hear the am drama of Kevin asking them to colour co ordinate his diary and how difficult it is, or around Christmas the horrors of having to organise the office dinner / party in blow by blow super granular detail. Lots of leggings and LV bags. But there’s clearly a lot of them and that’s where LL’s audience lives 🤷🏻‍♀️ Combining PU macs that probably smell like children’s toys, with £3k bags.

She's vlogging her gifted Elizabeth Arden skincare regime today. How do the PR people for these companies not check what else these people are vlogging/being gifted??!! That's 3 beauty brands in one week.

On her twitter she’s realised flights in and out of London are cancelled. No tit Lorna Luxe! Has she failed to notice the big bleeping storm that’s been disrupting travel for the last 24 hours? Hate people that assume this sort of thing never affects them!
She’s very quite on the gram .. unless I’ve been blocked 😂😂😂

She's vlogging her gifted Elizabeth Arden skincare regime today. How do the PR people for these companies not check what else these people are vlogging/being gifted??!! That's 3 beauty brands in one week.
And I wouldn’t buy one of the because of that reason ! Don’t believe a word the Instablaggers is saying they’re just greedy deceitful money grabbers .

And now's she's promoted Laura Mercier again in the last hour along with other brands. It makes a mockery of it all. Definitely not being any of the products. Just a thought, do PR companies of these brands read these threads. If they do, they are not learning anything from it?

Here she goes again with commenting how fabulous she ‘thinks’ her skin is. Dear god. Does she ever stop self indulging herself ?

And now's she's promoted Laura Mercier again in the last hour along with other brands. It makes a mockery of it all. Definitely not being any of the products. Just a thought, do PR companies of these brands read these threads. If they do, they are not learning anything from it?
and not a bloody #AD in sight 🤢

Here she goes again with commenting how fabulous she ‘thinks’ her skin is. Dear god. Does she ever stop self indulging herself ?
Not as self indulgent as her comment re making her twitter private .. ‘ if you’re gonna add me message me on here first’ !!

Not as self indulgent as her comment re making her twitter private .. ‘ if you’re gonna add me message me on here first’ !!
Lmao ... I don’t even use Twitter .. buy sounds like s riot with some of the comments copied on here with what is being said on there.

Are those glasses bag enough ?!!!

In her insta today has she had a tit and just wiped her arse with her hands?! 🤦‍♀️🤢 what does she look like, those hands need scrubbing with all that patchy fake tan.

She’s so up her self ..

Ooohhhh she’s deleted that story ... I was just going say isn’t it not ‘you’re gonna add me ‘. Isn’t it if you want to follow me ???

So the photo the “neighbor” texted her is from her driveway. Does she realize she’s giving it away that her house is actually several units? It also kinda looks like security camera footage.

Her I’m not using any filters on my face crap is pretty disingenuous considering anyone who does fillers, Botox, lip plumping, etc is a walking filter.

Can someone also send her some new music? I’m so sick of the same three bleeping songs over and over.

Just watched the IG vid of him seeing the car...he looks like Elton John, really creepy, and like he could be her Grandad.
Also, she looks really different (ugly) without makeup. I think it must be all the fillers that make her look so awful. She needs to cut back.

Reactions: 3
Just watched the IG vid of him seeing the car...he looks like Elton John, really creepy, and like he could be her Grandad.
Also, she looks really different (ugly) without makeup. I think it must be all the fillers that make her look so awful. She needs to cut back.
He makes my skin crawl

I mentioned in an earlier post that I preferred how she looked pre adjustments. She’s so puffy now and her skincare regime is the most uninspiring thing I’ve seen any influencer do.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.