Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in the minority because I actually like her :ROFLMAO: And would never have heard about her without you lot slagging her off.

I agree she might be a little bit boring but I don't mind her posts or the "Hiya". Then again I've only been following her for about a month
I’ve always liked her too but when she said she doesn’t have Botox it annoyed the hell out of me. She can’t move her friggen face!

Reactions: 2
Just watched the In The Style documentary. She looks sooo different. Very mumsy and closer in age to her husband. I’m assuming she’s using stretching and slimming apps on Insta because no way does she take a size 12. She mentioned this week that her ITS leggings are 12s and in the documentary they talked about size 12 so I’m assuming she hasn’t lost weight. Visual trickery then?

I’ve always liked her too but when she said she doesn’t have Botox it annoyed the hell out of me. She can’t move her friggen face!
her Vanity is getting worse ... Now numerous pics on stories of her overly made up face .. ffs she really does think she’s the best thing ever ....

As one of her few supporters here 😂 I have to agree with @Ohmydays farrrrr to much make-up. I’d love to see her sport a natural look
It’s the constant filter that is scary and bothers me. She is so fake about everything. In the images she’s shown today of her using the home peel you can see what her skin actually looks like, pores and all. The filters she uses make her look like she’s wearing a literal mask.

Reactions: 4
It’s the constant filter that is scary and bothers me. She is so fake about everything. In the images she’s shown today of her using the home peel you can see what her skin actually looks like, pores and all. The filters she uses make her look like she’s wearing a literal mask.
WTF .. it’s not just the constant filter ?
It’s the constant pics of the ‘fake filler face’ that’s scarey .
How does LL think that people want to on a daily basis see her ‘filtered , artificially filled , and SO unnatural face ? 🤡
how boring must your day be putting on makeup again and again in one day and taking pics of yourself ! 😂😂😩.
Looking no different but just an eye shadow colour ! BORING BORING BORING

Here we go !! Teasing us with clips of some of the latest LL chav ITS collection .. I bet that the check coat the OAP is wearing in her stories is part of it !!!!
WTF ... we know what her stories are gonna be about now ... surely there should be an #AD ?

She looks really different in the instyle tv than on the gram. Why does she photoshop everything?

Her face. I’m sorry ask any aesthetic doctor this girl looks horrific. If she thinks she looks normal she needs therapy. She looks more like a clown everydsy

Reactions: 3
Watch the Prevage face peel ad on her story, all I can see is the awful awful fake tan patches on the side of her hands and fingers - I mean 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Still peddling that no Botox thing 😂 😂
Maybe she thinks the more she says it the more true it will be

Watch the Prevage face peel ad on her story, all I can see is the awful awful fake tan patches on the side of her hands and fingers - I mean 🤦🏻‍♀️
FFS her hand tan and her reply to a Q&A re it ???!! OOHHH Just noticed !! Really ?
I’d never buy that Prevage .. actually I’d never buy anything she promotes .. cos it’s all lies .. and once she’s done her pics and stories that they’ve paid her to do she’ll move on to promoting something else .. she’s a fake selfish individual !

Still peddling that no Botox thing 😂 😂
Maybe she thinks the more she says it the more true it will be
She’s had more different face procedures/ treatments done in the last 6 months .. how does she now what’s worked and what hasn’t ?
TBH .. Luxe is the last thing I think of when I see her she looks more like an Asian sex doll and dresses like a Russian hooker . IMO 😂😂

Last edited:
Is anyone honestly going to go near that?
Oohhh I bet there will be many of the moronic Luxettes swooning over it thinking it’s LUXE 😂😂😂. Bet they sweat more wearing it than the poor Chinese person in the sweat room that made it in an hour for a pittance !😡

Reactions: 6
Recent lurker, first time poster. I’ve been following Lorna for a few months and started realizing how phony she is. What’s with all the designer duds and the personal fashion line where nothing cost ITS over $10 to produce? It doesn’t add up. Isn’t the fast fashion gig for 20 somethings, not 40 somethings who, as far as we can tell, can afford whatever they want. None of it makes sense. Why does she only photograph the living room in the supposed house she lives in. Why don’t they ever eat at different restaurants, go to different cities or explore those cities? It seems like everything is a free upgrade and they probably don’t have as much as they lead us to believe. It seems like a whole lotta smoke and mirrors going on with her.

Also, how does she look thin in the photos where she takes seated selfies of her outfits then looks super short and chunky in the ITS videos. The most recent one she posted today looks like she’s wearing a diaper under her jeans.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Recent lurker, first time poster. I’ve been following Lorna for a few months and started realizing how phony she is. What’s with all the designer duds and the personal fashion line where nothing cost ITS over $10 to produce? It doesn’t add up. Isn’t the fast fashion gig for 20 somethings, not 40 somethings who, as far as we can tell, can afford whatever they want. None of it makes sense. Why does she only photograph the living room in the supposed house she lives in. Why don’t they ever eat at different restaurants, go to different cities or explore those cities? It seems like everything is a free upgrade and they probably don’t have as much as they lead us to believe. It seems like a whole lotta smoke and mirrors going on with her.

Also, how does she look thin in the photos where she takes seated selfies of her outfits then looks super short and chunky in the ITS videos. The most recent one she posted today looks like she’s wearing a diaper under her jeans.
It’s not a house, she’s hiding the fact it is just a flat. Also I don’t understand why they are renting a place in Paris, she’s not there that often they need to rent somewhere.

And yes the never explore, they just sit in the same restaurants drinking bloody rose... with creepy Mr Luxe.

Reactions: 3

Cos the whole thing about The Luxes is FAKE ! To big up their wallets .. ££££ ... yipppeee @Snarkaholic at least someone else that sees it 😂😂
It’s not a house, she’s hiding the fact it is just a flat. Also I don’t understand why they are renting a place in Paris, she’s not there that often they need to rent somewhere.

And yes the never explore, they just sit in the same restaurants drinking bloody rose... with creepy Mr Luxe.
SAME restaurants
SAME bars
IN both UK and Paris
Have you noticed that the Q& A questions are always about brands that LL is paid /working for ?? Oh and that her side line IG Streetstyleluxe ..
Always posts pics of people in styles that she is wearing or Selling via ITS
or promoting re selling. ITS
Or. About to promote / sell /. She then floods Streetstyleluxe with those visions ..
Very very clever branding .. nothing at all Luxe Love .. it’s all clever money making

Reactions: 1

Because they’re scared they might lose ‘ Luxe followers ‘ if they try something different .. !

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.