Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally live around the corner from where she had lunch and had just walked past when I saw her story. Was probably too late to catch a glimpse anyway. Shame.

You’ll be shocked 😮 I couldn’t believe it when I saw them !!!! 🤡👨🏻‍🦳

Seriously ... does this girl do nothing on her own? The OAP driving her to her meetings ... doesn’t he ever work ??? Oh and dream on re your red carpet outfit you cant big that tuxedo up by saying it’s from Your Premium range I bet it’s still cheap ITS 100% polyester shapeless shite 😂😂

Please fill Us in on what she looks like in reality.

You’ll have to keep us up to date on her twitter dramas. ..you seem to be the only one on here following her 😂😂😂

At least We can raise an eyebrow 😂
hey LL #idonthavebotox. 😂😂😂

She can’t honestly have as much money as she makes out. No joke.
- Her hair is awful, it’s dry and looks like her hair dye is fading. It’s different colours all over too if you pay close attention to it in her very recent stories.
-Her fake tan is the worst application of manual fake tanning I have ever seen. I’d love to know what brand she used because it can’t be anything expensive and if it is, then she just does not know how to apply it as it always looks patchy and cracked. Her hands are hilarious to look at and I’m sure everyone who watches her stories notices. If she had much money as she makes out she has, she would pay for a professional spray tan once every couple of weeks or something.
-She said she’s renting out a flat in Paris? Where is it then? Why does she never speak about it? Why haven’t we seen it recently? She’s happy bragging about everything else, such as all the places she eats out at, the hotels she stays at and the designer items she buys. Where the Bentley? We haven’t heard/seen that since she supposedly bought it for OAP for Valentine’s Day. Don’t believe for a minute that they own that car.
-She doesn’t actually have that many designer items. It’s all repeats. It’s like she saves up for a bag and then wears it CONSTANTLY for months.
-I’ve mentioned this before but I’m going to mention it again ... her teeth. Can she not afford Invisalign? As someone with so much money who’s clearly so focused on her appearance, considering how much Botox & fillers she’s had done. You’d think she’d fix her really wonky teeth. It’s all I truly notice when I watch her stories.
I started following her back when she didn’t speak on her stories or show her face and she was a mystery. Enjoyed her posts so much more then. Also, if her and OAP have THAT much money, why don’t they travel the world? USA, Mexico, Jamaica, Barbados, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Australia. Plus SO many more! Why don’t they explore? Instead they’re always either going to either bleeping Venice or Paris. It’s B O R I N G!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seriously ... does this girl do nothing on her own? The OAP driving her to her meetings ... doesn’t he ever work ??? Oh and dream on re your red carpet outfit you cant big that tuxedo up by saying it’s from Your Premium range I bet it’s still cheap ITS 100% polyester shapeless shite 😂😂

>> Nah, he prefers to creepily grab onto young guys while on a makeup PR trip :sick:...

Not driven to London in the Bentley I see !!!!
OMG that made up face and fluffy eye mask pick again .
Hotel, meetings,red carpet bash, valentines dinner prob a bit of rose and shopping Blah blah blag .
Same Ol same Ol LL

Tbh .. have you ever seen any pics of her in her kitchen or on her sofa !! They just seem to snuggle up in bed with the dog to watch ‘murder she wrote ‘😂😂
Don’t forget though the OAP will be blagging an upgrade at the hotel so it’s something else for her to ‘brag’ about !
I rest my case ... same Ol same ol .. room upgrade brag .. vile smug couple

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She can’t honestly have as much money as she makes out. No joke.
- Her hair is awful, it’s dry and looks like her hair dye is fading. It’s different colours all over too if you pay close attention to it in her very recent stories.
-Her fake tan is the worst application of manual fake tanning I have ever seen. I’d love to know what brand she used because it can’t be anything expensive and if it is, then she just does not know how to apply it as it always looks patchy and cracked. Her hands are hilarious to look at and I’m sure everyone who watches her stories notices. If she had much money as she makes out she has, she would pay for a professional spray tan once every couple of weeks or something.
-She said she’s renting out a flat in Paris? Where is it then? Why does she never speak about it? Why haven’t we seen it recently? She’s happy bragging about everything else, such as all the places she eats out at, the hotels she stays at and the designer items she buys. Where the Bentley? We haven’t heard/seen that since she supposedly bought it for OAP for Valentine’s Day. Don’t believe for a minute that they own that car.
-She doesn’t actually have that many designer items. It’s all repeats. It’s like she saves up for a bag and then wears it CONSTANTLY for months.
-I’ve mentioned this before but I’m going to mention it again ... her teeth. Can she not afford Invisalign? As someone with so much money who’s clearly so focused on her appearance, considering how much Botox & fillers she’s had done. You’d think she’d fix her really wonky teeth. It’s all I truly notice when I watch her stories.
I started following her back when she didn’t speak on her stories or show her face and she was a mystery. Enjoyed her posts so much more then. Also, if her and OAP have THAT much money, why don’t they travel the world? USA, Mexico, Jamaica, Barbados, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Australia. Plus SO many more! Why don’t they explore? Instead they’re always either going to either bleeping Venice or Paris. It’s B O R I N G!!!!!!

Because they don't have any real money to sustain the life they are seemingly promoting. He works for a bank that provides employees with a low cost mortgage, he may have a fancy job title but the sector he works in doesn't pay extraordinarily good wage for a city banker of which he is not, he works for a bank in pensions department, he is probably only there for the decent benefits and bonus. LL doesn't earn much looking at her company accounts. For an average working couple they are doing "ok", better than most but not hugely wealthy. Most of their trips to hotels, abroad are funded by brands she is working for. Tonight the red carpet thing I bet Sky are funding the hotel stay.

Everything is funded by brands/free tit/or whatever they can grab. If they were wealthy you would see it and they would show it.

Reactions: 6
Is she at the sky event Tate modern .. as in the stories I see a few others getting there hair done at the same place ... all free... dear god .. everything she has is free.

Reactions: 3
FFS .. how many products did she name in the ride to the event .. I think she should be more worried about those polyester trousers in the photographers lights cos they look as shiny as her face under the hotel ones !!

Is she at the sky event Tate modern .. as in the stories I see a few others getting there hair done at the same place ... all free... dear god .. everything she has is free.
Free blow dry and she clips it up in the usual style... she looks like a clown tonight, her lips in that close up at the end of the story. Good lord... looking forward to the pap shots!

Reactions: 1
I was looking more of the boob almost appearing from the tux to say hello in her northern accent

I was looking more of the boob almost appearing from the tux to say hello in her northern accent
Have you a magnifying screen ?😂😂

Free blow dry and she clips it up in the usual style... she looks like a clown tonight, her lips in that close up at the end of the story. Good lord... looking forward to the pap shots!
That pic of her in front of the piano .. that suit looks minging .

Last edited:
Have you a magnifying screen ?😂😂

Yes I’m blind as a bat and have a huge magnifying glass. It was like a blancmange popping out to the right of the screen. I thought she had a twin .. but now I’ve learnt she’s a trained pianist ... fwarkkk ... I’m waiting for her to start banging some tunes out in the cheap tux

That pic of her in front of the piano .. that suit looks minging .

• Haha
Because they don't have any real money to sustain the life they are seemingly promoting. He works for a bank that provides employees with a low cost mortgage, he may have a fancy job title but the sector he works in doesn't pay extraordinarily good wage for a city banker of which he is not, he works for a bank in pensions department, he is probably only there for the decent benefits and bonus. LL doesn't earn much looking at her company accounts. For an average working couple they are doing "ok", better than most but not hugely wealthy. Most of their trips to hotels, abroad are funded by brands she is working for. Tonight the red carpet thing I bet Sky are funding the hotel stay.

Everything is funded by brands/free tit/or whatever they can grab. If they were wealthy you would see it and they would show it.
This! I mean until what 2yrs ago she was earning nothing/a little, I suspect she is earning £2,500-4,000 for her sponsored Instagram posts now based on others with a similar following/engagement Whaler will take 20-30% though. I suspect her ITS is the cash cow, I reckon she was paid a lump sum to put her name to it/promote then a commission per sale or bonus based on its performance. Either way not one of her posts related to that collab has been marked as an Ad so depending on her contract wording she has broken ASA guidelines. So I guess any income she has is really like a bonus, as her really big ticket items only really started in the last what 2yrs? I'm sure he earns enough to sustain an comfortable living but they live in a flat and he commutes, any banker with actual real wealth lives in London. Wouldn't surprise me if she rents stuff as pictures are taken in batches and then you don't see the items again or there is a lot of buying and quick resale turnaround to fund new items. The majority of stays like tonight are gifted and I don't believe they get all these free upgrades, if they do they do it on the back of her having 1m followers and her doing these room tours/saying a million times where they're staying.

Poor you it’s bad enough seeing her face as it is let alone magnified 😳. Blimey she’s been banging on for years about being a trained pianist It’s so boring you probably fell asleep ..Same Ol same ol

• Haha
I keep trying to think who her husband looks like.. or reminds me of. Micky Rourke .. the old Micky ...
hasn’t he been married before Lorna ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Very tempted to loiter around the Melia hotel to catch an unfiltered glimpse myself!
do it!!!

Poor you it’s bad enough seeing her face as it is let alone magnified 😳. Blimey she’s been banging on for years about being a trained pianist It’s so boring you probably fell asleep ..Same Ol same ol
I’ve never heard her play? Let’s see some actual talent please. Knock out a little Chopin, or Beethoven? Should be easy.

I keep trying to think who her husband looks like.. or reminds me of. Micky Rourke .. the old Micky ...
hasn’t he been married before Lorna ?
😂😂😂. Twice .. His 2nd wife contributes to this thread !

do it!!!

I’ve never heard her play? Let’s see some actual talent please. Knock out a little Chopin, or Beethoven? Should be easy.
It’s not as if their lounge isn’t big or empty enough for a piano 😂

I don’t even think she owns the nice things she has, I think she rents them! They’re a weird pair of skanks, I cannot understand the appeal 🤷🏻‍♀️

Someone wanna tell her what a duplex is? Do they also want to inform her that penthouses are always the top floors? Yesss, she sooooo knowledgeable. So luxe. I’m making it a point to not stay at hotels that upgrade wannabes. I routinely stay at a NYC hotel where I’m a constant customer and well paying. I’m upgraded when they have the availability. Once they told me they were unable to upgrade because some random influencer was there and offered to shoot the room for the free upgrade. I will never stay there again. Not because I’m entitled, but because they choose to honor a nobody influencer over a VERY good PAYING customer. I don’t need handouts. The Lorna Luxe’s of the world do. I was more than happy to stay in the smaller suite I paid for, but I refuse to support businesses who don’t give perks to the people who actually help them thrive as a business. Lorna always asks if followers want a tour. They could all say no, but she’ll shove it down our throats because she HAS to post it since they got the free upgrade.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.