Lorna Luxe #48 Trust Pilot - Dreadful experience, clothes are nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reminds me, I must catch up on the Tattooist of Auschwitz tonight…

(also that filter is doing some heavy lifting - look at the blurs)

Seriously though why would anybody use him as a selling tool? I can only imagine it’s for sympathy.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Speaking of greed. Has anyone else noticed that the “ All profits going to cancer research” are now “ net profits”?
So net profits are when all of her “business expenses and costs” have been paid..so basically she’s paying herself, everyone, the bunker mortgage, advertising, marketing trips to Greece to photograph the bloody things. Then giving what’s left….

Reactions: 21
WHAT !!! No Fukkin surprise there then . greedy cunts filling their pockets first but looking to be the do gooders . So what we looking at 50p per pair of shorts sold ? But all her Fawnas will think they’re being Fukkin amazing . Maybe they’ll donate the whole £50 when they send them as Freebies to their friends . Cos boy will they be flooding the gifted market .

Reactions: 6
Do you think this beauty is inspired by the bedroom curtains?

I think the curtains might have a better finish actually...

Reactions: 22
FFS … read the room Yawna . It’s flip flop territory and your Fukkin trotters are swollen in the heat and look hideous in those shoes tbh those shoes look hideous with that dress full stop . The horrendous fake tan straps have been mentioned numerous times . Shoddy lazy bint . WHY do you want to release this dress in another colour when you don’t know how well it is going to sell ? FFS

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Why does she buy shoes that don’t fit her and NOT get them stretched???

Reactions: 5
You know it’s bad when even someone as gorgeous as that model looks like a sack of spuds.
You can bet that "job" will go down on the poor girl's list of things she wished she'd never done / worst clothes she ever wore.

Damn you beat me to it!! I came here to say the exact same thing! And just like the real curtains, the curtain dress can be worn open or closed
That picture you posted was exactly the one that made me think of her curtains.
She's been influenced by her own badly hung curtains. It's tragic and oh so hilarious.

Reactions: 9
Gaining a huge following on insta suddenly makes a lot of them think they can diversify and be a fashion designer. It’s crazy how big their heads get and how they believe their own hype.

Reactions: 12