Lorna Luxe #48 Trust Pilot - Dreadful experience, clothes are nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine her adapting her personality to appeal to these 20-something girls? She's in her 40's with a terminally ill husband in his 60s, but yes I'm just like you gals.

Reactions: 16
So its not his (dubious) ‘yearly boys trip’ then is it? Literally a gifted pr visit she obligated to share

Poor bloke hes literally her puppet at this stage. Hope the simp gets off on it…

Attachments

Reactions: 15
To be fair, he does usually go to Le Mans - I remember she’s shared his despo texts before where he’s saying how much he misses her and she replies with something akin to “aww thanks” after a day. I think they’ve just managed to wangle a freebie upgrade with AMR.

The New Look promo is such a bad move. But then Loons never has had any really focus or direction. LA Space is all over the place in terms of what it’s meant to be.

Reactions: 18
Who diss !
This is so embarrassing, first working with new look but secondly the outfits.

New look is designed for teens/those in their early 20s. Totally different body shape, lorna filters and contorts her body into thinking she has.
Nothing she has worn yet has flattered her in anyway.

Reactions: 9
She is literally unrecognisable size wise. Like you say, no one cares what size she is, but it’s the fact that she shrinks herself to a size 8 for her own pictures. This is absolutely outrageous. I have no idea how this is okay.
she is bloated from all the booze she drinks.

Reactions: 13
Aren’t these young girls wondering who the fuck Lorna is? I mean she’s rocked up at least 4 dress sizes bigger than she is on her own edited pics. It genuinely is the maddest shit ever. And no one can say anything , even if they want to, because it sounds like bullying or sizest particularly after the anorexia claims.
The young girls are so desperate to be popular and “influencers” and get free stuff that they are no doubt all too fucking stupid to care. Look at them all, on their phones. It’s all about making other people ( women) jealous. None of them are engaged in why they are there, or who they are with. They just want to tell / show people they are there, that they’ve been chosen. That they’re getting free shit and “ you aren’t”

Fuccck me this is proper proper batshit, in that as a society we are normalising this with no accountability.
My book just writes its self with this lot.
---
she is bloated from all the booze she drinks.
That’s a hell of a lot of booze.
---
I mean less than a week apart. Which is it?
(The drawn on shading around the teat and blurred tummy might be a giveaway)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Wow, it's wild how different she looks when she's not in charge of a pic or the filter I bet she feels miserable about herself and that's why she's constantly drinking.

Reactions: 11
The fact she actually admitted she’s no longer a size 10/12 and is definitely a 12. I think she’s adding a couple more on that. Wow just wow

Reactions: 7