Lorna Luxe #48 Trust Pilot - Dreadful experience, clothes are nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You beat me to it …seriously .. it’s like she’s constantly on redial to Rent a friend !!!
Looks like she was drinking and driving again! Unless she got John to drop her off and pick her up (sozzled!) :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Unfortunately , Johns terminal illness generates a lot of clicks, comments , likes and attention for Lorna. From that side of things, she will be loving it.

Here’s John humping & lumping around the house and posing for wallpaper type swimwear when he should be taking it easy!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
he's 'tweaking the fit' apparently - FFS why does she talk such tit? Neither of them know bugger all about sizing or pattern cutting - when is this charade going to end??

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The cut of those shorts is terrible. Also, wtf has she done to the pic - his feet look insane! Never seen a longer big toe.

In all seriousness though, he looks so poorly - you can see how much weight he’s lost with how his watch is hanging off his wrist.

Reactions: 12
WOS is trying every PR gimmick under the sun and none of them are working…
They’re trying to be like In The Style when they sold those t shirts with proceeds going to the Bowel Babe cancer fund.
In the ginger rat extensions reel you can see John sat in the background . WTF was he doing sat in a hairdressers at midnight ?? Poor fukker. Probably because Queen Baby needed a lift home . @AllAboutTheMayhem did I miss the Sunday Sermon ?

Reactions: 15
Thought she said they’d never give discounts????
Fukkin me does she fancy herself as some Mother Teresa . WOS donating to 3 organisations/ charities now !! Whatever happened to her Charity Closet Sale and his dead mums Chanel ?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Whilst her husband desperately needs treatment and cancer research is one the most important pieces of scientific work that is being carried out

Let’s just ignore that

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Another discount code that no one wants.
The audacity to post a group of pride images on the WOS Instagram and include a selfie of scribbles and his boyfriend! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So they’re basically about to find out how long he’s got left, but she ain’t letting that get in the way of yet another freebie weekend jaunt. She’s incredible 😫

• Sad
Christ Lorna, he’s not poorly, he’s got (most likely) a life limiting illness. He hasn’t got the flu.

• Sad
Is she really so stupid that she doesn’t know what’s ahead from this conversation tomorrow? Johns all positive, she’s feeling positive, she’s away for the weekend… what!!! I don’t want to see or hear anything bad for the poor man but sadly I feel just by looking at him it’s inevitable. I really hope she has enough money stashed away to take time off social media and spend it with her husband.
Christ Lorna, he’s not poorly, he’s got (most likely) a life limiting illness. He hasn’t got the flu.

Reactions: 9
Expect a GRWM funeral addition with aff links to waterproof mascara.

She is truly a vile person.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
And who are these followers that she’s sharing with? Why is she even sharing about his health.. it’s so odd. My goodness is that truly her only engagement?
It’s when she says that she hasn’t been ‘on’ for a while and how are we all..
Like she cares… like we care. It’s all so weird and fake. She just doesn’t ever do normal things like we all do.
Does she go for a walk, cook, clean.. or do washing/ironing? Exercise?
She just seems to order skin care, be on insta saying yeh! Or ❤ and sit in the car …
Her life is beyond dull. She cannot be happy. I refuse to believe it.

Reactions: 12