Lorna Luxe #45 Luxe where? Luxe who? Luxe how?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tick her recycling the following caption off the bingo card ‘John is looking for the xyz that I ate last night.’ She’s used this caption about 20x, every time she’s away.

It’s embarassing that all these scenarios are fake but they’re not even entertaining.

Reactions: 13
Did she really make it through the vacation without any iconic duo that needs to be named??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tick her recycling the following caption off the bingo card ‘John is looking for the xyz that I ate last night.’ She’s used this caption about 20x, every time she’s away.

It’s embarassing that all these scenarios are fake but they’re not even entertaining.
The *captions really do make me want to gauge my eyes out

All she’s shown of Maldives is the poxy outdoor shower, plates of sushi and the same corner of the villa with the view to the sea with the same unfunny captions.

Reactions: 16
The latest story - love how she's making out it's about OM's happiness/health rather than 'Look at us, sat all fancy in business class you peasants'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Would someone make a new thread? I’m not allowed (don’t know why 😂)

my suggestion :
Lorna Luxe #56 - Ghost house in January is as cold as Lorna and the candle is a dud

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Same photo, same location, same dress, same bloody caption. 2 and a bit years apart.
She really is a bore, how do the fawnas still fall for this lacklustre same ol same ol content??
05799CD4-5109-490A-9855-C5F1DB48C126.jpeg

62478844-6846-42AD-9C48-2795B2DFCAAB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She probably thinks the cabin crew are falling over themselves because they’ve got 2 superstars on board when they’re literally just doing their jobs. Now she’s saying they’ve been away 2 weeks, did she forget when she went 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can't wait for her first GRWM video after the vacation! It's going to be something along the lines "John had horrible diarrhea all flight long but anyway, I'm waffling, I got a lot of questions about that lippie I'm using. Let me demo!"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
The latest story - love how she's making out it's about OM's happiness/health rather than 'Look at us, sat all fancy in business class you peasants'
Imagine paying all that money for 1st class and you’re sat next to the raisin with his shirt unbuttoned to the naval and his bare fukkin pigeon chest on show 🤢 .@chavsontour

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Let’s hope the lippy shade isn’t ‘sh1t brown’
Can't wait for her first GRWM video after the vacation! It's going to be something along the lines "John had horrible diarrhea all flight long but anyway, I'm waffling, I got a lot of questions about that lippie I'm using. Let me demo!"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone explain this? What is happening here…Is it a filter, cant be microblading surely. Its like one of those weird stencils scouse girls use… I’m confused (and terrified as it looks bizarre to say the least) 🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Allegedly they’ve just arrived back from the Maldives .. if you know you know 😂😂
FFS. . Get your priorities right you silly witch 🙄
1st post- is about the fact 1st thing she did when she got home was opening a package of a hideous dress ! She’s gonna wear where ?
2nd post John going to appointment on his own whilst she does the laundry and cleaning !🙄
3rd post - Face full of make up, hideous brows and flogging flogging flogging .Hey Yawna you’re supposed to be doing the laundry and cleaning !
4th post .. it’s from me @Ohmydays 👋 I thought that Charley boy Fwend was house sitting has he left it in a dirty state ? Surely Yawna’s Mum will be quickly summoned to turn up and clean the gaff so Queen Baby can relax after all she’s had an exhausting cyber time in the Maldives ! 🙄 let’s not forget Yawna’s Mum needs deliver the dog back .. ( whats its name ? …) to its loving owners as they really miss each other . Ooh is that on the bingo card ?
who is doing the new thread ??

Reactions: 14
Didn’t they have cleaners that kept tagging her? And was Charley even there or did she just say that to keep the big baddies away because she was dumb enough to tell everyone where she lives?

Reactions: 6
The attempt to sell OM and his weird rictus smoker's grin as some sort of silver fox hottie is just embarrassing/weird

Reactions: 21
The attempt to sell OM and his weird rictus smoker's grin as some sort of silver fox hottie is just embarrassing/weird
Also he appears to be dressed completely in her clothes. Thats weird right? Particularly for a pensioner.
No jokes - do we thinks a sissy thing. Back to the 2servePrincess lifestyle…

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I’d do it but I’m not an intro queen I don’t wanna disappoint

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.