Lorna Luxe #45 Luxe where? Luxe who? Luxe how?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has absolutely no idea how to dress for her shape, does she. As for him with that open shirt look, that wouldn't look good on a man half his age. They have no clue!

Reactions: 10
“Photos - JP Luxe”
Hun, you’re clearly taking these terrible photos yourself… YOU ARE HOLDING THE CAMERA YOU MENTALIST.
Well I think she’s holding the camera but I don’t think she could actually take a selfie at that angle. SO I’m thinking These type of SELFIE pics are actually another lie !!! Perfect selfies pose but actually taken by the Raisin !! and why’s she now taken to admitting it after posting loads of pics like this 😡

Reactions: 8
Well I think she’s holding the camera but I don’t think she could actually take a selfie at that angle. SO I’m thinking These type of SELFIE pics are actually another lie !!! Perfect selfies pose but actually taken by the Raisin !! and why’s she now taken to admitting it after posting loads of pics like this 😡
You just turn the phone upside down 😉

Takes me back to the early days when she was just headless shots with the super tanned filter…

Reactions: 10
“Photos - JP Luxe”
Hun, you’re clearly taking these terrible photos yourself… YOU ARE HOLDING THE CAMERA YOU MENTALIST.
What is this, is she walking on the beach in a nightgown with a glass of wine and her breasts half out?! I'M HOWLING 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s 5ft and a fag end. She will look hilarious in this. She must absolutely be encouraged to buy it and show it off on an edited pic - by massively stretching her legs ( again)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Usually role playing involves lust and ripping off each others clothes following by hot sex. Seeing as OM can just about raise a smile I find the thought of this role play pointless and a bit weird…

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s truly lost the plot. Does anyone find these even remotely funny/entertaining.
personally it makes me cringe so hard I want to throw my phone out the window.
233C0EF1-E52F-481E-A7FD-0766A6C2E388.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.