Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Imagine a dog pissing all over those concrete floors! The stains 🤢

It's not funny telling your alleged 1.4m followers your dog does this, shows your neglect and just what a vile lazy person you are.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
FFS… Here we go the ‘birthday week quote ‘ !!🙄 And these are the pseudo ‘fwends’ for this year .. What a bunch of vile self centred twats they all look and act too. Take a look at thatmakeupmouse stories it certainly validates @Ohno25 saying that the locals call SF C***lins . 🙄. Yeah Yawna you’re dead lucky 😂
Don’t think think you could pay me to be a member of soho house, I thought there might be some sort of criteria to get in but clearly they let anyone in.

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Was there a specific point when she was exposed or has everyone always known she’s a scruffy chav ?
There was quite a big exposeeeee during lockdown when she filtered her face to the point of absurdity. Walls would wobble behind her but she didn’t seem to care.

There’s been some whopping lies and of course one of the big ones was that she “ pretended” that they owned a massive country house when in fact it was a 2 bed apartment within a large property.

Another gem was when she moved the Eiffel Tower and photoshopped it in to photos to pretend her hotel room had that view.

Advertising hair products for her amazing hair when In fact the Philip Kingsley products have done fuck all to improve the quality, or length, and she simply continues to wear extensions. And Filet Kingsley don’t give a fuck.

But mainly her face and body size are nothing like she projects. Her face is like a moon and she’s not a size 8 with long legs. She’s actually 5’3 and size 12/14. Which wouldn’t matter if she simply owned the fact.

• Heart

de beauvoir

That blazer looks RIDICULOUS.
why not get a ‘luxe’ more tailored style? That frumpy, boxy style is making her look square like SpongeBob.

• Haha
I'd love to know how many chic Parisians stop her today and exclaim 'Où as-tu trouvé cet incroyable survêtement??'
---
If they do she won't understand a word obvs

• Haha

auntclara

Going on about having her lips dissolved… ‘ I’m worried about the pain ‘. Maybe John could tell her all about how to deal with REAL pain. How selfish can this old bag get???

• Heart
  • Sad

AlexAlbi

I think the more she goes out with her new besties, the more chance of her being led astray, 100%. I could be totally wrong, but they just seem like the kind of friends your mum would tell you to steer clear of because they just seem like bad news. Other than free hair extensions and little advertising opportunities, I don't think any good will come of the "friendships". They're basically mutually using each other.

de beauvoir

God so much crap in that one room. There’s about 10 books on the sofa alone 😅

I thought the style of the place was meant to be minimalist?
I just find it so funny that she doesn’t show any other rooms as she has no idea what to do with them

Ohmydays

VIP Member
The cinema room is the worst! Even in the cinema I get bored sitting on chairs like that. Who really wants to be sat at home up right, not able to lay back or lounge on the sofa and doze off to a film.

Hence why the first thing she’s done is stick a tv and sofa in the living room.
The lay out of those cube things doesn’t make sense to me . Wouldn’t you want the longer bits facing the tv so you can stretch out and watch it as opposed to them being along the same wall as the tv ?

EDIT !!! FFS. Look at the Fukkin stitching 😳😳 on that recovering . Words fail me !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
I remember ages ago she started dermaplaning (40 years too late), and it was the best thing since the Barbara Sturm serum, the Iconic blushes... Lip oils... Highlighters and setting spray, Phillip Kingsley crap, Augustinus Bader Rich Cream, anything by Ren, Oskia Renaissance mask, la prairie foundation, Nar's balms, by Terry foundation, by Terry hyaluronic powder, by Terry blusher, Kate Somerville eye cream, Elemis Cleansing balm.... I'd go on but I don't think I've got enough life left in me. Anyway, it seems like dermaplaning was a step she clearly can't be arsed with anymore.
In that GRWM video, I think she looked so much better with just that first load of concealer. I couldn't believe how much foundation and even more concealer she trowled on afterwards! Then she had the balls to say John thought she only had lipstick and mascara on!!!! He'd say anything for an easy life wouldn't he :rolleyes:
Chantecaille mascara, Rodial banana concealer, Dr Dennis pads, Bobbi Brown eye cream….remember the By Terry tan shit she used to spray all over her I’ve still got PTSD from a French sales assistant trying to spray that on me

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Message from Auntie Jean:

She’s been away in Filey at the caravan with new boyfriend Brian. (76). She met him at the church. 🥰
Anyhow, she said she hadn’t been able to get on line to watch Lorna for a while as her iPhone 7 is broken. She got back on line and said
“ she looks like a right pigs ear”

( think that’s a northern phrase)

• Haha

de beauvoir

Yuck yuck yuck. She’s so distasteful, her whole page is just ‘gifts’, giveaways and now that ugly bunker and pink monstrosity.
Such a snooze fest.

lucie_Lu

Yea flogging fast fashion for a brand you work for while on a luxury holiday with your husband is a lot more light hearted and better to watch than using your husbands cancer to flog absolutely anything and having him live in a concrete bunker whilst undergoing treatment 😔

Tweetypie

I don’t follow her much anymore but my fave was when she claimed her husband is a “banker” so works bank holidays. But he’s in the pensions team. So he’s not front office at all and is free to be off on bank hols. Trying to elevate him in fo something he’s not is a whole vibe

• Haha
What’s with posting the personalised L A Space bag and notebook ? Next passion project ??Wonder if that’s why she cleared her Instagram
L A Space account of all its pics ?

PS . Why has she got her ‘ermes in the garden ?
I always take my handbag when I go in the garden, don't we all? By which I mean a carrier bag to pick my home grown tomatoes into...

• Haha