Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Errr, and the CBD stuff that stops all the spots? She’s never had a spot since using that remember!

But she’s timed it well to do a natural spotty skin shit show, because she can blame John’s illness…and people will feel sorry for HER…

when it fact her skin is always like this , because she drinks, has a shocking diet and does no exercise. She just lies and filters.

How long can this bullshit seriously go on.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t think she was necessarily unhappy with the Kelly’s it’s just she can’t afford to own more than one so has to sell them to buy the next. She never mentions they have been sold, they just never appear again. If you followed her and only looked on her grid you would presume she has 2 Kelly’s and now a Birkin and that’s exactly what she wants people to think.
Agreed and it only serves to further highlight what insanity this house is?! Say they had around £1.2mil cash to play with based upon my recollection of their companies house, they could have bought something lovely with land for £800k odd and been mortgage free, with just shy of half a mil to play with. Chances are the £800k house wouldn’t have been NPC chic so wouldn’t need as much investing in getting it up to scratch, but even with £1/200k invested in renovations she’d still have £200k left for lifestyle choices like the bags and cars that clearly mean a lot to her. She’s fucked a really cushty lifestyle for sitting in the crypto dungeon flogging naff cosmetics and moving around the same 3 mugs for #content.

• Heart
I miss the ITS days and hearing, ‘ it’s fully lined’, ‘sits so well’ and ‘ dress it up or down ‘ on the regs. Anyone else remember other phrases she used in order to describe those rotten garments she used to flog?
This dress/top/whatever has a ‘synched’ waist

• Haha
This was clearly written/adapted from Chat GBT. She doesn't speak like that, so it sounds really unnatural and inauthentic.

Also, on the John post, she says he 'had' stomach/esophageal cancer, not has. Unsure what to add here, just an observation.
I think the annoying pet gay probably wrote a press release for her and she's picked out bits of it to parrot then added bits of her usual 'breezy* bants', I agree it reads very strangely

(*really irritating)

LouisLover

She has gone there and then will claim it to be a "work" trip. She is expecting John to be back to full health and trotting round taking her photos, with his new camera, claimed against her tax.
Was this the Hotel that helped her to get a Hermes last time? They obviously claim that to be used for work too. No doubt she is thinking to she has cut ITS out, she can trot around on lots of breaks, claimed against her tax, shilling poorly made clothes that the fawnas can buy and she can rake it in.

If she wanted John to have a break and be spoilt they could have gone to a lovely spa Hotel and just chilled out. This isn't about John though, it's about her new launch.

She is having a launch party and then a party for John and he seems to just go along with it. Never mind how ill and weak he is feeling, it's full steam ahead, showtime!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
“So and so helped source”. Babes literally go on Vestiaire or Sellier. It’s not hard. Don’t need someone to source it.

• Haha

Badbugger

Chatty Member
Hey Lorna tell us what we really want to know. Will there be a wrap cardigan with its very own tutorial?
If getting ready for the airport is an ‘Olympic sport’ then tussling with a wrap cardigan will probably get you a Girl Guide badge.

• Haha

styleoversubstance

Chatty Member
This statement is odd right? Really odd. Like she hates him, the fact hes daring to be very ill and wants to belittle him? Making him a joke. Battling for your life is no joke.

Also why make him pose like that…hes not her pet. Ive never liked him but damn, this is wrong.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
She’s still trying to sell to the kids but forgetting she’s verging on middle aged. The misspap stuff and gym gear is clearly aimed at the early 20s market. She’s missed the chance to get in with the ‘quiet luxury’ crew who moved out to the country and toned down their look, not that they would ever get rid of the blatantly branded stuff anyway.
There nothing quiet about this twat
CHANEEEEEELLLLLLE 🦜

• Haha

Yellowguccibag

Why is she so incapable of taking care of her pet? It’s so bizarre to me, everyone knows that pets provide comfort when you’re down, and it would likely have comforted John to have the dog there sometimes. She is incapable of normal human function.

• Heart

pink_norris

VIP Member
Looks like those contract curtains you get in generic chain hotels with conference rooms

The shame of styling your bedroom as contract 😂

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
But TITS, it’s been a while since we’ve had a truly obnoxious brag fest! ( not including the demonic car park house)
She must be absolutely foaming at the mouth. Remember what I said about the “hedonic treadmill”.

I’m expecting top grade gurning & “I don’t deserve this”

( some monster outfit / Dior bag / Chanel/ Hermes/ jewellery)

Its_Me

VIP Member
Hey Lorna tell us what we really want to know. Will there be a wrap cardigan with its very own tutorial?

• Haha