Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pink_norris

VIP Member
FFS !!! Do they both eat from the same plate ??
Who remembers the story she uploaded of herself swigging swilling around the mouth mouthwash wine and shoving that food in her mouth like no tomorrow you could hear every fucking mouthful, they were in either Italy or Greece (they don’t go anywhere else do they)

Not even joking, yeah it was that bad 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
In what world is Lorna considered a celeb? Actually, people off flipping love island are considered celebs so fair enough.

I actually cannot wait to watch this and see how soulless that bunker really is.

Agree that Lorna looks a lot better without the filters. No, she’s not a supermodel but then the vast majority of us aren’t. I only find her in the wild shots fascinating because they’re so insanely different to her edited shots - if she didn’t constantly bullshit everyone then no one would give a hoot about her appearance. There’s nothing wrong with it.

intheindustry

VIP Member
I don’t see the point of buying that buying house when all she’s done is try to alter its appearance. For that money they could have bought something stunning and grand to warrant the fancy curtains and soft lines that she likes. She’d have been better off buying a period property that she could modernise yet have looking opulent.

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Chantecaille mascara, Rodial banana concealer, Dr Dennis pads, Bobbi Brown eye cream….remember the By Terry tan shit she used to spray all over her I’ve still got PTSD from a French sales assistant trying to spray that on me
😂😂😂. OMG .. Rodial .. who remembers the lockdown live with us Tits on full alert . I’m surprised Tattle didn’t crash with the simultaneous banter 😂

• Haha

CAT1975

Looks like her house, clapped out Bentley, the worlds smallest Birkin and a model wearing a coat I bought in Topshop circa 2008.

As usual using all the designer props to sell tat, it's going to be ITS all over
Agree!!! Lori Jonta also shared La space today too! Lori was a designer at its and Lorna went to her wedding last year. She resigned just as Lorna moved from its too!!! Watch this space! La space 😂😂

• Wow

de beauvoir

Same old same old, slight mention of John to make her not look like a heartless wife before posting multiple stories (pre recorded content) of gifted things within the space of 20 minutes.

‘Thinking’ of doing a giveaway yet telling people to follow the brand to enter… sounds like a sponsored post to me.

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Naaa I don’t think she’s stopped shopping. I think she’s stopped showing it for a while after reading here. Bragging about Hermes whilst her husband is having his oesophagus half removed would be low for even Lorna, she just made do with fucking off out with the pet gays and flogging hair products. Which clearly don’t fucking work!

• Haha

tacokitten

Chatty Member
Isn’t it their Wedding Anniversary too ? Where’s her gifts to a husband going through cancer and horrific surgery and chemo .? Oh no . It’s all about Queen Baby’s BIRTHDAY present .. She’s such a vile specimen
She never does anything nice for him and her "planned trips for John" are always PR trips where he tags along.
She doesn't need to organize or pay anything for that. She really is vile.

• Heart

lucie_Lu

I’m embarrassed for her. It looks like she’s filming in a hospital ward with the pull around curtains closed.
It’s clear this house was purchased as a way to earn future income for renting it out for photoshoots etc rather than a warm and comfortable future home for them. Which I personally find extremely sad.
View attachment 2427375
I think, different strokes for different folks. If you want to live in an instagram lair as that’s your businesses then fair enough. However, in this case, it’s not just her is it? Poor John has to be dragged through this instagram life too when what he really needs is a comfortable, cosy nook and a quiet place to read his book, not hordes of other instagrammers traipsing through constantly, having every moment shared to the masses and not a comfortable looking seat or room in the whole gaff!

• Heart

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Yeah Lorna will need a few nights off with the Pet Gays, in preparation for her NOT going through chemo.

That purse bop thing is in the same category as the infamous Daniella Westbrook Burberry abomination.

• Haha

styleoversubstance

Chatty Member
Isnt that coat the one she was making John wear…? The one we all said was a womens coat?

You cant launch a new range with just things you own surely 🤣

• Haha

Ohno25

Chatty Member
Why does she think it’s cute to keep posting how her dog isn’t toilet trained? A dog p*ssing all over the house isn’t luxe.

Not surprised he’s not trained, how many months old now?? She was fobbing him off on her mum after about a week after getting him!
It's never the dog's fault - always the owner :(. In any case, if the dog sees trees it will do what dogs always do! :rolleyes:. No doubt it will be sent back to her mother's soon

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
She is just soooooo desperate to be someone.
Imagine your husband's undergoing chemo and you've got him lugging furniture about and god knows how many people tramping in and out of your house to satisfy your own vain needs.
She's disgusting.

• Heart