Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

auntclara

I miss the ITS days and hearing, ‘ it’s fully lined’, ‘sits so well’ and ‘ dress it up or down ‘ on the regs. Anyone else remember other phrases she used in order to describe those rotten garments she used to flog?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Deevee47

VIP Member
I bet it won’t be long before Bear has a pi$$ on those curtains.. that bedroom will stink! 😜🤢

• Haha

Gossgoss

Iv followed her for years but kinda forgotten about her. Just read the previous threat and OMG!!! How is that the same person as the girl on her IG photos! Cannot believe I used to think she was Luxe, she is an absolute shambles !! Is it worth reading any threads before the last one ?? I’m so intrigued by the lies and fake life she has been portraying

• Heart
Does anyone else get the absolute ick from these advent calendars? 🤢 (not just the ones Lorna has shown, I mean all these crazy skin care/ designer “worth £3000 but £90 with discount code” )😵💫 I don’t know why I do, but I do! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes! I've never seen/had one that's actually worth having, unless you know you can use all of the products, they're such a waste. I'd rather just spend the money on full-sized versions of products I definitely like.

Also how Lorna always seems to take stuff out of them and claims to gift them to people. Just give somebody the whole thing, it's not like you don't get enough of them!

asdfghjklily

Why am I poor when I could be scribbling on a canvas and parading it around as “art” and selling it to pretentious wan*ers??? Thanks for the inspo Lorny Loo xoxo

• Haha

de beauvoir

She really hates the concrete. She won’t admit it but she covering it all. 😅

can’t wait to see what she does to the chipboard flooring in the cinema room.

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
FFS… Here we go the ‘birthday week quote ‘ !!🙄 And these are the pseudo ‘fwends’ for this year .. What a bunch of vile self centred twats they all look and act too. Take a look at thatmakeupmouse stories it certainly validates @Ohno25 saying that the locals call SF C***lins . 🙄. Yeah Yawna you’re dead lucky 😂
Lol at her making that photo black and white

IMG_5225.jpeg

---
Don’t think think you could pay me to be a member of soho house, I thought there might be some sort of criteria to get in but clearly they let anyone in.
OG members have started leaving because of that

Last edited:

Badbugger

Chatty Member
Good heavens, I’ve just had a thought! Has anyone thought to test ‘the bunker’ to make sure it’s not been whacked up using that ‘bubbly’ concrete that’s currently getting hunners of buildings condemned? What if they’ve essentially bought a £2M concrete Aero?

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Why is she always posting photos of the invisible house why didn’t she just buy that one?
---
So she’s got a ex Virgin crew turned interior designer with a private account making her curtains. Bring it on I can’t wait…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

CAT1975

I bet John's shitting himself wondering how much the bag he'll have to buy to say thank you for this trip is going to cost him!
I don’t think John buys any of the bags. It’s part of her brand that she thinks it’s cool if men buy women expensive gifts. She buys them all herself and as we now can see she claims as business expenses.

Reactions: 17

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I’ve just got a new pup and the amount of work that goes in to it really isn’t something Lorna could cope with. Getting out of bed before 11am to let the dog out ? Naaaaa. Clearing up after accidents? Naaaa. Even if John hadn’t been poorly, her mother would still have had him whilst she fucked off travelling.

oh and re her numbers, she’s been at a static 1.4 for YONKS. The only time her numbers go up is for a giveaway, ( in particular the Chanel one) and I’m guessing that as soon as the giveaway fake winner has been announced, the numbers just drop off and people unfollow)

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Sticking that label on it really is a risk. But I’m sure old Teflon Lorna will get away with it…

She really does believe her own hype doesn’t she. And it’s all fake as fuck. Half of me wonders what it must be like to make so much money from being so disingenuous. Would you sleep at night? But then the other half thinks, she’s thick as fuck, she’s got away with it for so long, she will just carry on until she can’t anymore. She thinks she’s untouchable. And after some of the stuff she’s done and the filtering, size and body and face, and hair bullshit then it’s hardly surprising she believes she’s untouchable, because seemingly she is.

She should have named the collection “ The Emperors new clothes”

Do we think that she’s going to be “modelling” again with her iconic 5ft 3 filtered style? More trips with the terminally ill John getting up at 5am to take pictures near bins and the DHL van? Or is she farming it out women in Charley’s little black book?

• Sad

Ohmydays

VIP Member
The "illustrator" put about as much effort into that scribble as the architect did with the car park. I wish I was a fly on the wall when he was explaining his inspiration 🤦‍♀️
He was on his way there and thought . Fukk it I haven’t bothered to get her a birthday present . Quick stop at Poundland to get a canvas and frame , sharpie already in his pocket .. Ol Charlie drew it in the car whilst someone else driving erratically round the bends and Voila .. ! A masterpiece to suit the GH mish mash 😂

• Haha