Lorna Luxe #40 Gifted14 "fwends" full of fake news, no house moves, dragging Mr winkle picker shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sorry to hear that. Get well soon and hope everything goes well for you xxxx
Yeah it sucks. I’ve been going through treatment the last few months and hopefully all clear now. But the thought of chatting about it on an IG live to a captive nation of idiots makes me cringe myself inside out 😂
---
Oesophageal cancer and the entrance to his stomach too I think he said. that’s awful. Really hope he kicks the cigs.
How are they on talking about this? It’s so private it’s excruciating to watch.

QUOTE="em69, post: 14240960, member: 245575"]
Oh wow, what kind?
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Now we know ! Feel a bit sorry for the Raisin he looks well rough . I don’t think she knows what’s in store for her I don’t have her down as a caring supporting wife to a cancer sufferer. Not even a Fukkin wobble in her voice talking about it . She’s Fukkin clueless even about the funeral arrangements she’s Fukkin 40yrs old . The moves still a bit strange she thought they were gonna be moving in before Xmas ( clueless again springs to mind ) how can he get a mortgage if he’s got cancer ? She’s wallowing in the attention of the live bit Fukkin sad though when your husbands got cancer .

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Feel for the guy and thought he actually came across as very genuine for once, no emotion from her though.

Reactions: 20
He’s obviously a nice guy really. Awful he is unwell. Lorna doesn’t have a clue and doesn’t really care. She’ll just be worrying about herself. There’s no way he’d get a mortgage. He’s retired, smoker and me has cancer. It would have to be under her name only. Even then she doesn’t have a regular income so she’d have to have saved all her earnings to get anywhere with s mortgage. If the mortgage valuation was only done last week then they’re at the very early stages of getting an agreement to borrow.

I probably come across as uncaring but she doesn’t care about anyone other than herself. There’s no way she’ll look after him whilst he’s sick. Her mum will have to come round. Poor guy is so besotted with her he doesn’t realise what a bit** she really is ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah it sucks. I’ve been going through treatment the last few months and hopefully all clear now. But the thought of chatting about it on an IG live to a captive nation of idiots makes me cringe myself inside out 😂
wishing you all the best in your recovery x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I found their whole interaction regarding him having cancer very strange! I feel he just wanted to get his bit out of the way so he could in a sense relax! He seems to be pretty realistic about it at least and probably to an extent is aware of the toll it’s gonna take on him and then in time her. Cancer is a long road and she needs to realise that. The last thing I’d be thinking about is moving house! Yes do the charity sale if it’s a) for a good cause (now obviously close to their hearts) and b) helping clear some space in the house. But I would not be worrying (or being so adamant your going) to a bloody party in Downing Street, regardless if it’s for charity work! This is realistically going to be around the start of his proper treatment! I wouldn’t be over the door unless absolutely needed for essentials with a husband that’s going to be so unwell getting chemo treatment! We had a very close family friend have the same cancer and he spend the 2 weeks between diagnosis and treatment, trying and sampling every food he could think of (yes he ate like a bird but he bloody enjoyed himself for those few weeks!). He knew he’d spend months not being able to eat anything properly again, it was honestly the most tragic experience I’ve ever witnessed and I’m a nurse! I really don’t think she’ll be sitting about worrying that much about him unfortunately. Sad for him tbh.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Knew it was cancer - definitely his lifestyle of smoking and drinking and the jabs that’s caused it. Yet he still continues to drink/smoke ….?
Girl…. I’m pretty sure it’s got more to do with the fact he was smoking 30+ cigarettes a day for years than some jabs received last year.
---
I feel for John, poor thing. I’m just catching up on the live now.
I wouldn’t wish cancer on anyone. Hope he has a speedy and supportive recovery!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It is sad and he knows she’ll be off to London at any opportunity to get pissed, flirt with any guy willing to take it whilst he is back at Horsham Heights unable to get what he needs easily. She’s like yeah done, we’ll be ok in 4 months, hell no it won’t and it’s not shock they’ve known about this for a while

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I lost my Mam to lung cancer recently and she had been a smoker. Although her cancer was caused as a direct result of the smoking, she is/was still my lovely mother and seeing what she went thru was harrowing.
You don’t need to be a Lorna fan to have some respect and sympathy for what they are going through. No one is perfect and people deal with things differently in every given moment as there is no rule book on how to cope or grieve. He is a human being, as is Lorna and they have just lost a parent and now he is likely terrified of what’s happening in his body and what the future might hold. This might not make me popular here, I will definitely be channeling as much love, light, strength and positivity possible to them and anyone else facing the loss of a loved one and the brutal battle with cancer.
If you don’t have anything nice to say - just don’t say anything at all

Peace ✌🏼
What are you talking about? Nobody has said anything negative about him. We don’t need you policing the thread ta.

Reactions: 10
I’m guessing you haven’t done research into C jab ingredients and what it does to cells and immune system then?

Unhealthy Lifestyle + jabs = very dangerous mix!

Girl…. I’m pretty sure it’s got more to do with the fact he was smoking 30+ cigarettes a day for years than some jabs received last year.
---
I feel for John, poor thing. I’m just catching up on the live now.
I wouldn’t wish cancer on anyone. Hope he has a speedy and supportive recovery!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I lost my Mam to lung cancer recently and she had been a smoker. Although her cancer was caused as a direct result of the smoking, she is/was still my lovely mother and seeing what she went thru was harrowing.
You don’t need to be a Lorna fan to have some respect and sympathy for what they are going through. No one is perfect and people deal with things differently in every given moment as there is no rule book on how to cope or grieve. He is a human being, as is Lorna and they have just lost a parent and now he is likely terrified of what’s happening in his body and what the future might hold. This might not make me popular here, I will definitely be channeling as much love, light, strength and positivity possible to them and anyone else facing the loss of a loved one and the brutal battle with cancer.
If you don’t have anything nice to say - just don’t say anything at all

Peace ✌🏼
What ??

Reactions: 1
Wonder if he’s had a critical illness policy pay out?
astonishing the way she considers it far too personal to show her kitchen or bathroom on Instagram but hops on an insta live to announce her husbands cancer diagnosis 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Let’s simmer down please and the jabs discussion is for another thread.
his diagnosis is serious.My father in law did not fair well with that.
BTW - I’m sitting at my fathers bedside right now waiting for the funeral home to come get him. He died two hours ago. Dementia.

be nice to each other. Life is short.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Truly horrific. My dad went through a few rounds with similar cancers, then died a few years after the all clear from heart issues which is apparently quite common. Only saying that because I really hope they pause on any house buying or tbh any financial stuff, even day trips, like the priority should be staying cosy and calm above anything else to give his body and especially his heart the best fighting chance. Hope he’s okay.
---
Let’s simmer down please and the jabs discussion is for another thread.
his diagnosis is serious.My father in law did not fair well with that.
BTW - I’m sitting at my fathers bedside right now waiting for the funeral home to come get him. He died two hours ago. Dementia.

be nice to each other. Life is short.
Omg my love I’m so sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.