Lorna Luxe #40 Gifted14 "fwends" full of fake news, no house moves, dragging Mr winkle picker shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Health issues ??? No surprise there then really is it ? He’s in his 60’s his lifestyle is chronic … only excercise he seems to get is driving the Bentley to go shopping , excessive drinking,smoking, eating shite and then burning his skin to a crisp ! And today with the ‘ worry of it all ‘ hes Still drinking .. still smoking .. . FFS what a pair of Attention seeking smug twats . How Fukkin creepy asking a bunch of ‘strangers ‘ to ‘keep us in your thoughts’ . Then flog a lip gloss code … off you fukk Yawna !!!

Or maybe he’s hurt himself tripping over on those hideous trainers .

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Absolute BS is all!!! Hiding from the fake house move!!! He’s still smoking too!! I see Arg band was at soho house too. I reckon they just went for a drink there last week!!!

she probably saw the reaction Nicole got when she announced her illness and thought I’ll have a bit of that!!!

if it’s true I’ll go to hell but, trust me, I’dbet my house that he’s just found out he has ghout 😂😂🤣
I think you’re onto something here with Nicole telling the world all the symptoms without the actual diagnosis, she’s not on meds/treatment which pretty much says it’s nothing serious just a lifestyle change. It got her a lot of attention and Yawna is a jealous bint at the best of times.

Poor Yawna doesn’t want to talk about it and talks about it, I foresee a miracle recovery, gotta keep up the engagement.

Work is drying up, modelling sweaty leggings won’t pay the bills

Reactions: 13
Him in that coat gives me shivers down my spine. He is like the local creepy weirdo!
He also reminds me of one of them wet wipe blokes that enters free competitions in magazines while sipping his dead Nana's whiskey

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it some kind of mullet thing? Maybe John accidentally set fire to the side pieces with a rogue tab end?

oh but hang on. it was a full stuck in weave wasn’t it ? She has moved on from the clip in Hair pieces ? So where the duck is half of her acrylic wig??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it some kind of mullet thing? Maybe John accidentally set fire to the side pieces with a rogue tab end?

oh but hang on. it was a full stuck in weave wasn’t it ? She has moved on from the clip in Hair pieces ? So where the duck is half of her acrylic wig??
It's the old fringe she's been trying to grow out for the last 3 years :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh she’s been reading here again. I agree that the coat game is strong… for @AllAboutTheMayhem ’s Auntie Jean 😉

But hey if Harry Styles can pull off a sequinned jumpsuit then of course Grandpa Pig can pull off Matalan outerwear.

F0918518-3DA6-4DC6-8CA5-15F29694E78F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I really do think he’s wearing a woman’s coat there. There’s no way a bloke’s would have shoulder pads and flare out like that. John is not ok hun.
He’s definitely wearing her coat & her jumper … goes to show what size she really is
---

Or maybe he’s hurt himself tripping over on those hideous trainers .
Oh now come on, give him a break he’s trying to move on from the pointy winklepickers as we suggested 😏 😆😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just thinking about the why she was dropped from ITS 'revelation' she prob did break contractual agreements as she consistently promoted other items, not that dissimilar to hers with affiliate links and didn't wear items after initial launch. This happened over the past year or so especially as the first few collections she really did promote the tit out of them, with very little declaration of Ad.

I can totally hear her bitching she was 'only' given a YSL bag. No doubt she was pissed on the old WA at that wedding of one of the girls she went to and went on and on about it. Which the mangers or owners heard.

Tbh pre ITS she didn't have loads of brand deals as much as I think it was a bad move & not authentic to the brand she was trying to build, pre showing her face, talking, putting OM out there, she made a lot of money out of it and other brands followed and she got more deals!

So as a brand I can see how ungrateful bitching about a YSL bag was, along with basically taking the piss and doing as little work as poss under whatever contract she had. I suspect the new owners of ITS also wanted to put a stop to her going away & OM taking the pictures as I doubt that was actually cost effective and the pictures were tit!

None of us will really know unless someone from ITS comes on.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Most of the girls don’t wear their own ITS stuff though. They do actual professional shoots and just repost the pics. So I don’t see how she broke contract in that respect because there was a time she was always wearing her own stuff. The sersi (?) skirt on repeat around London folded over at the top and many OTD featuring her tit.

Reactions: 5
It would be the promotion of other competitive brands @Its_Me maybe she had a fashion brand exclusivity or exceptions in her contract, who knows.

I do think she had a very different contract to the others with the 'location shoots' paid for which helped project her faux luxe life and more of a rev share contract. Might be wrong, I'm sure it all ended badly though!

There's tea (or whispering piss) to be spilled somewhere I'm sure 😅

Reactions: 7
It would be the promotion of other competitive brands @Its_Me maybe she had a fashion brand exclusivity or exceptions in her contract, who knows.

I do think she had a very different contract to the others with the 'location shoots' paid for which helped project her faux luxe life and more of a rev share contract. Might be wrong, I'm sure it all ended badly though!

There's tea (or whispering piss) to be spilled somewhere I'm sure 😅
i think your right with the different contract as she’s the only one that chose names for her togs, unless i’m wrong and others did too

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.