Lorna luxe #30 Yet Another ITS landfill shoot in Paris … groundbreaking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly cant believe anyone could make this trip as boring and souless as she is.

I often get FOMO on Insta (I try not to but it can be hard not to compare) but this is literally making me happy I’m at home surrounded by the people/things I love. Imagine NOT wanting to ever being at home.

I cant imagine she’d of been able to do the Sky Glass launch anyway as the brief was the TV’s POV when you/plus partner/plus family are sitting all happy on the sofa watching tv. Weve never even seen a proper lounge with tv in their flat, let anyone any happiness…

We’ve got 10 MORE DAYS of this, people…

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Could she be any more foul, shallow and disgusting…

3 weeks in the Maldives and she needs something to look forward to #NOWORDS
She’s so ungrateful it’s unbelievable. And how much more materialistic can she get? She’s staying in an unbelievably beautiful place that most people can only dream of visiting, and instead of making memories with her husband she’s off buying more stuff. Is that really what makes her happy? It’s so sad.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I'm on a train this morning & started reading the LL threads from #1 - wow there was a lot going on here on Tattle before I started reading! Currently feeling a bit sad for OAP Raisin, going by the chat about him wanting to have been a dad. Also, Wonder if that BBC fashion programme is still on iPlayer, I didn't watch it at the time... I wanna see what she looked like on that.
Quoting myself now but just watched that programme, can't believe how different she looks. And saying how she is a taste maker, not an influencer - ahahahaaaaaaa yeah you have taste in things that are not the ones you 'design' since you never wear them! And saying she wants to sell a lifestyle... come on, you're trying to sell rich people's lifestyle to people who buy polyester off ITS, it's like admitting you want people to live above their means just so you can then buy Chanel or go to the Maldives.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hey Ladies 👋. Still here - haven't disappeared into the wide blue yonder (or the Maldives), just not been very well. Have been catching up on the thread though & wanted to thank you all for giving me a good old chuckle-fest. Your comments have really had me laughing (always the best medicine) so thanks to all you lovely lot.🥰 Anyway, here we are & what to say??? The FoK-ers go to the Baldies! :LOL: I haven't been following the Loons & Lurch show closely so have been doing catch-up there too. Could a trip (of a lifetime?) be any more underwhelming or uninspiring? Celebrates her husband's milestone birthday avec Burgers & Bodyguard?!?! Still, it will undoubtedly have been served by their butler, so all is twinkling in LuxeLand. Pitiful creature travels thousands of miles to subsist on burgers & booze & spend endless time on her phone. Its hysterical and tragic in equal measure. Surely the catering team at the resort can sort out some curry & mash for our Chavette. Still, Twinkle Trotters will at least have something to look forward to upon her return home as she's on-line shopping. You couldn't make it up, could you. Err, what about looking forward to seeing her Mum & her poorly dog on her return home? SMH. There is quite some time yet remaining, so I'm eagerly anticipating her donning a pair of her big bird shoes.😂 Anyway, enough from me. I need to go & confer with my butler over today's menu.🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️ Laters.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hey Ladies 👋. Still here - haven't disappeared into the wide blue yonder (or the Maldives), just not been very well. Have been catching up on the thread though & wanted to thank you all for giving me a good old chuckle-fest. Your comments have really had me laughing (always the best medicine) so thanks to all you lovely lot.🥰 Anyway, here we are & what to say??? The FoK-ers go to the Baldies! :LOL: I haven't been following the Loons & Lurch show closely so have been doing catch-up there too. Could a trip (of a lifetime?) be any more underwhelming or uninspiring? Celebrates her husband's milestone birthday avec Burgers & Bodyguard?!?! Still, it will undoubtedly have been served by their butler, so all is twinkling in LuxeLand. Pitiful creature travels thousands of miles to subsist on burgers & booze & spend endless time on her phone. Its hysterical and tragic in equal measure. Surely the catering team at the resort can sort out some curry & mash for our Chavette. Still, Twinkle Trotters will at least have something to look forward to upon her return home as she's on-line shopping. You couldn't make it up, could you. Err, what about looking forward to seeing her Mum & her poorly dog on her return home? SMH. There is quite some time yet remaining, so I'm eagerly anticipating her donning a pair of her big bird shoes.😂 Anyway, enough from me. I need to go & confer with my butler over today's menu.🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️ Laters.
Good to have you back @miss trixie ‘twinkle trotters’ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Nicole got herself a Birkin. Her number 1 wish list bag. Watched her in depth YouTube reveal video explaining the steps in getting the bag. How the hell did Loona manage to get 1.3mil followers when her content is so poorly done?! I bet she is so incredibly jealous that Nicole got the bag she really wanted. Her Kelly is like a Primark bag now! Lol!

• Haha
Yeah speaking of content, I’m following someone who was just at the same resort as the fucktard twins, ( and at the same time) and his stories are immense. He’s got just over 400 followers and his experience and presentation of the Maldives is just perfect and shits all over that of the LoonyBin.

Reactions: 8
Yeah speaking of content, I’m following someone who was just at the same resort as the fucktard twins, ( and at the same time) and his stories are immense. He’s got just over 400 followers and his experience and presentation of the Maldives is just perfect and shits all over that of the LoonyBin.
Her coverage just goes to show her life is just fulfilled by shopping !!! I spent a week in The Maldives .. turned my phone off. Took pics on my camera .. read books .. listened to music , swam with the sharks ,surfed, played cards, played scrabble , went to bed early 😉😉 Didn’t have a Butler. Didn’t have a tv didn’t have a spa .. just enjoyed the Maldives for it’s pure beauty .. Each to their own I suppose ..

Hoo

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Her coverage just goes to show her life is just fulfilled by shopping !!! I spent a week in The Maldives .. turned my phone off. Took pics on my camera .. read books .. listened to music , swam with the sharks ,surfed, played cards, played scrabble , went to bed early 😉😉 Didn’t have a Butler. Didn’t have a tv didn’t have a spa .. just enjoyed the Maldives for it’s pure beauty .. Each to their own I suppose ..
Totally agree with you. I don't think she's capable of deriving pleasure from anything without a high value material content, in other words "stuff". So shallow & unfulfilling. Shame that being like that means she'll miss out on so much of the sheer beauty & pleasure you can appreciate from the simplest things in life. What a pity she's not able to cherish the time with her loved one & simply absorb the beauty of being in such an idyllic location, storing up wonderful memories. Instead, she's attached to her umbilical cord phone checking on her engagement 'n all that bullsh*t. I could almost pity her - almost, but not quite.

Reactions: 3
What the hell is that, she’s not dressing for her shape she’s dressing for the figure she wants to be and photoshops the duck out it

Opps here's the updated Bingo 60 Special.....just need to repeat he is 60 years old, she still hasn't mentioned his age :ROFLMAO:

Croatia​
Return of Airport pic, Chanel cap, black joggers, white T, extensions, designer luggage
Chanel bags lined up on a kitchen bar (in no particular order)
GRWM on hotel floor​
Teeth Whitener​
Fillet K (lovin it)​
Asking John a question & cutting him off mid mumble before he replies
Re-sharing wedding pics
Q&A – how did you meet, where did you get married, what app to improve old pics
Wedding Re-newal plans
Creepy hugging pics in room/life
I’ve ordered a surprise, I’m really nervous, I hope he likes it (in one breathe)
Yawning, morning, had a lie in, don’t know where John is​
Thin sunglasses perched on the end of her nose
Pic of drinks on table, in sunset
Her looking down, tucking hair behind ear with jaunty leg
OMR James Bond reference​
Hire boat for day (inc footsie on said boat)​
Pic of products essentials that she just had to bring (around 40 items)
OMR pulls strings to get table at restaurant/Room Upgrade​
Yellow shorts “name a more iconic duo”
Slurping pasta​
Mention of Whispering Angel being delivered
Mr Luxe starching hats​
How to pack hats advice​
OMR lying on lounger reading book looking like an overdone hog roast
Selfie of him trying to “mount” her from behind like a over-sexed Alsatian
Up and down the same hotel stairs, multiple times, pony kicking​
Absolutely no mention of the dog
Dropped H’s/gurning – pre launch​
Cat Teat expose
Pic on her precariously placed on a wall wearing InTheShite dress​
"Evvverrrr so nervous, hope you like it" pre-launch tit she comes out with
Maldives

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think I have ever seen her gut look so… “ visible”. I am not exactly slim but I don’t photoshop my pictures and pretend to be a size or two smaller. The dress is so ill fitting. She looks terrible, I am genuinely surprised she didn’t facetune this picture to death to appear smaller.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.