Lorna luxe #30 Yet Another ITS landfill shoot in Paris … groundbreaking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia Atwood is selling the iconic contour also. Her demo is a million times better than LL. Lorna needs to watch some others to see how it’s done.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I actually wondered if this was a self-funded rather than ITS funded trip - more than likely they have tiers for their influencer collections and only those that bring in over £X will get the top package with travel and accommodation etc.

Her last few collections seemed like a bit of a flop, very few things sold out, huge amounts in the sale - guessing she’s gone down at least a tier and is needing to keep up appearances and get some new content to promote this collection in the hope it sells … or #TheOnlyWayisDown

Also praying that the lovely Lucy Kumar stops promoting this cheap crap as she’s actually very nice and had good taste (prior to getting involved in Lorna’s harem of faux friends)
Ooohhh I’m not a fan of that Lucy one either !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Call me over sensitive but….. Johns apparent “caption” bullshit seems quite a unhealthy comment to make “if you feel hungry you might be thirsty try rose then see how you feel” this can be read and taken very wrong and considering she has had an ED previously. I might be being a bit ridiculous here but it’s like promoting drinking and not eating in my eyes

Reactions: 21
Why is Nicole morphing in to Lorna?

Don’t do it Nicole! Don’t do it.
Oh no!
step away Nicole, you don’t need Lorna Inspo!

Call me over sensitive but….. Johns apparent “caption” bullshit seems quite a unhealthy comment to make “if you feel hungry you might be thirsty try rose then see how you feel” this can be read and taken very wrong and considering she has had an ED previously. I might be being a bit ridiculous here but it’s like promoting drinking and not eating in my eyes
Agreed, thought that was a bit of a worrying comment … nothing wrong with a drink but day drinking every day is problematic so is suggesting alcohol instead of food.

Did John really say this? Or was it her? If it was John then he ought to be ashamed of himself - unless he likes her a bit broken and needy in case she gets better, sees the relationship for what it is and leaves.

Reactions: 11
Did John really say this? Or was it her? If it was John then he ought to be ashamed of himself - unless he likes her a bit broken and needy in case she gets better, sees the relationship for what it is and leaves.
It’s always questionable if what she’s saying is true, John probably didn’t say it. But him liking her a bit needy and broken is the sum total of it. She’s not going anywhere, she can’t even take care of her own basic needs without him.

Reactions: 9
Yep agreed it's on par with the Kate Moss skinny comment that was bad. Replacing food with alcohol to impressionable (lets face it stupid) Fawnas who believe anything she says is wholly irresponsible

She wrote it, John didn't, she's a control freak, when he tried to tell the story behind getting the Hermes was very telling how she corrected him and over talked him all the way through.

Yep agreed it's on par with the Kate Moss skinny comment that was bad. Replacing food with alcohol to impressionable (lets face it stupid) Fawnas who believe anything she says is wholly irresponsible

She wrote it, John didn't, she's a control freak, when he tried to tell the story behind getting the Hermes was very telling how she corrected him and over talked him all the way through.
The way she talks over and cuts people dead when she's actually asked them something is amazing. No wonder she has no friends

• Heart
This trip has been so lack-lustre & underwhelming so far, it's as though she's run out of steam. One of the things that never ceases to amaze me is the way she sticks to the same locations for shooting. What a waste in a such a beautiful city, where there are endless locations they could shoot in, all rich in culture, atmosphere etc. Culture is clearly wasted on this chav. I suppose the lack of a 5* star hotel with on-tap concierge & attentive staff & all the trappings hasn't helped her case. Never mind, could be worse, she could have to actually do a real job, like millions of others.

Reactions: 10
This trip has been so lack-lustre & underwhelming so far, it's as though she's run out of steam. One of the things that never ceases to amaze me is the way she sticks to the same locations for shooting. What a waste in a such a beautiful city, where there are endless locations they could shoot in, all rich in culture, atmosphere etc. Culture is clearly wasted on this chav. I suppose the lack of a 5* star hotel with on-tap concierge & attentive staff & all the trappings hasn't helped her case. Never mind, could be worse, she could have to actually do a real job, like millions of others.
Not only that but there are gazillions of other cities she could go to, even just within Britain. She never has pictures from Brighton anymore, for example. Or what about Manchester, you'd think she'd be well up for that, being from up there. Plenty of places sell rosé there too, you know...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chicken curry and mash 🤣 I mean even if that’s what you wanted every day you wouldn’t tell 1.3 million people that’s what you’re eating every day in Paris.

Could be her idea of appealing to the masses. She’s dropping the h’s quite a bit again

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Chicken curry and mash 🤣 I mean even if that’s what you wanted every day you wouldn’t tell 1.3 million people that’s what you’re eating every day in Paris.

Could be her idea of appealing to the masses. She’s dropping the h’s quite a bit again
Can she please just vanish, she's everything I dislike about being anywhere near other U.K. people abroad, she's embarrassing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.