Lorna luxe #30 Yet Another ITS landfill shoot in Paris … groundbreaking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m calling bingo on this as a donkey kick.
We are in inception now ladies. Is she acting like a basic witch maniac because of the bingo card and trying to troll, or does the bingo card know her better than she know herself?

The top is still spinning and the polyester is still sparking…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Photo is filtered to high heaven yet she leaves a bruise on her leg 🤷🏻‍♀️
A drunken bruise I’m sure. Stumbling into something when she fell off her hooves drunk on pissing angel 🤪

5BCE38BC-2E89-4E50-AAF4-5714859A772F.jpeg

And that plaid outfit is 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A drunken bruise I’m sure. Stumbling into something when she fell off her hooves drunk on pissing angel 🤪

View attachment 772828
Do any of us know anybody who would actually wear that outfit? The skirt with a black polo neck and tights maybe. The shacket (autocorrect wants to change it to shocker :ROFLMAO:) maybe with jeans? But together? In Paris? With a Celine bag? Surely not.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I
I’m calling bingo on this as a donkey kick.
We are in inception now ladies. Is she acting like a basic witch maniac because of the bingo card and trying to troll, or does the bingo card know her better than she know herself?

The top is still spinning and the polyester is still sparking…
I bloody love that she doesn’t know what to do without the donkey kick … 😂😂. She looks so bloody awkward … she wants to do it cos she doesn’t know what else to do !😂😂😂
Keep reading and following here Yawna us TITS are gonna make you earn your greedy deceitful wages this A/W dump !! #sameol #sameol

Do any of us know anybody who would actually wear that outfit? The skirt with a black polo neck and tights maybe. The shacket (autocorrect wants to change it to shocker :ROFLMAO:) maybe with jeans? But together? In Paris? With a Celine bag? Surely not.
I was thinking the same, the jacket alone at a push but the skirt is a big no for me (but I see your vision) just looks like another of her typical high school teeny bop designs.

Reactions: 4
Now he’s talking like yoda? This baby talk is cringe in so many ways....
She’ll be furious it’s only epic … not iconic !!! 😱. 😂😂
FFS !!!! They are so embarrassing .. why on earth would you post such shite on your wife’s IG . When you haven’t even taken naff pics of it yet .it’s probably screwed up in a plastic bag waiting for you to steam it .. that’s if Ali Express have even made it yet !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was thinking the same, the jacket alone at a push but the skirt is a big no for me (but I see your vision) just looks like another of her typical high school teeny bop designs.
Oh and I should say - I wouldn't personally wear either of my suggestions! I'm sure she has said many times before about keeping things simple and classic, and here she is selling the exact opposite.

Reactions: 5
Now he’s talking like yoda? This baby talk is cringe in so many ways....
Jesus Christ I’d be bleeping mortified if my boyfriend posted something like that on every single IG picture I posted. It’s so embarrassing! LORNA PLEASE TELL HIM TO STOP!!! HE LOOKS LIKE A bleeping twit!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank you

View attachment 772828
Look closely ( sorry to ask you to do that lol) I'm sure the knees look a little, ahem carpet burned 😂 maybe she has done a little bit of receiving in payment for the Celine 🤣🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Absolutely not … as bad as the coats and matching skirts she did. Horrendous. Shackets (gosh that word makes me shudder) are casual to be worn with jeans/leggings not skirts. And you absolutely don’t throw a black bag over these colours if you are trying to look put together and luxe … fair enough if you don’t have another bag but surely Lorna you could have found a neutral or navy bag … but then you couldn’t show off your new bag 🙄

Oh ladies please let’s see some great suggestions for this … Donkey Jacket? Kick Skirt? Or Bingo Co-Ord?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.