Lorna luxe #30 Yet Another ITS landfill shoot in Paris … groundbreaking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t understand why so many middle aged women actually like her style… it’s basic, boring and and screams trying to be prada princess on a primark budget.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Okay we have some bingo based name suggestions for the SHACKET ( tit jacket?)

MAN ALIVE! ( number 5)
DANCING QUEEN (baby) - ( number 17)
GET UP AND RUN ( number 31)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Defo not a bruise, its some mark from poor editing as this photo there is no bruise! Also state of her nose.
Omfg we said this the other week as well.
Never see anyone “ bumping in to her” and posting pics. She’s barely recognisable ! What’s with the snout???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who remembers discussing Kateehutchins on here recently ? Well bugger me look who hasn’t just appeared on Streetstyleluxe IG ( run by Ol QueenBaby ) .. Bobbed on it by Yawna obs…. Fukk me her whole time must be spent reading on Tattle life .
Must also take this opportunity to say sorry to Kate for the possible arrival of lornaluxe itchy AW dump now 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Defo not a bruise, its some mark from poor editing as this photo there is no bruise! Also state of her nose.
Can someone please have a word with the girl in the pic? Genuinely concerned if the highlight of her trip to one of the most beautiful and culture-filled cities in the road was meeting Lumberjack Loona and her idea of the perfect man is a wrinkly old sugar daddy!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Here we go shilling makeup today, putting brown tit on her nose, how appropriate :ROFLMAO:

Forgot she was in Paris, my arse.

Updated Bingo card - any errors or changes just shout at me or you think I've crossed out where it shouldn't, I won't block you promise ;)

Le BristolBreakfast on Terrace (ET option)Prancing in ITS "designs" in front of LouvreSitting on wall legs a kimbo (ET in background)Extravagant gift from Raisin
Story showing chain smokers ParisSuite TourBreakfast on table in SuiteDonkey kicking reel to some French ToonWine, bag, fags on table outside "favourite" bar
Lunch pic of snailsReturn of Vintage car tripDaily drive by The Louvremeeting the cat at Le BrisolRaisin gets surprise Hermes
Trot trot across zebra crossing to Sex & the city musicLe Bristol room with BalloonsRack of InTheShite clothesReturn of Airport pic, chanel cap, black joggers, white T, extensions, designer luggageGRWM game changer skin care
Teeth WhitenerFillet K (lovin it)Diet Coke on breakfast table GRWM on hotel floorWhite Chanel carrier on railings

• Haha
Here we go shilling makeup today, putting brown tit on her nose, how appropriate :ROFLMAO:

Forgot she was in Paris, my arse.

Updated Bingo card - any errors or changes just shout at me or you think I've crossed out where it shouldn't, I won't block you promise ;)

Le BristolBreakfast on Terrace (ET option)Prancing in ITS "designs" in front of LouvreSitting on wall legs a kimbo (ET in background)Extravagant gift from Raisin
Story showing chain smokers ParisSuite TourBreakfast on table in SuiteDonkey kicking reel to some French ToonWine, bag, fags on table outside "favourite" bar
Lunch pic of snailsReturn of Vintage car tripDaily drive by The Louvremeeting the cat at Le BrisolRaisin gets surprise Hermes
Trot trot across zebra crossing to Sex & the city musicLe Bristol room with BalloonsRack of InTheShite clothesReturn of Airport pic, chanel cap, black joggers, white T, extensions, designer luggageGRWM game changer skin care
Teeth WhitenerFillet K (lovin it)Diet Coke on breakfast table GRWM on hotel floorWhite Chanel carrier on railings
No, she’s worried other people have forgotten she’s in Paris so needed to be reminded

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No, she’s worried other people have forgotten she’s in Paris so needed to be reminded
If only we could have seen the Eiffel Tower behind her we would have known immediately… obviously it’s not floating today.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That contouring brush. Ridiculous. She can’t sell make up. She spends so much time waffling or bigging herself up. I really like my nose. Great, good for you. She’s so unlikeable.

Reactions: 7
I've said this before, but she's such a dreadful ambassador for a beauty brand. Sloppy & unprofessional, she's too lazy to ensure she learns the name of the product she's pushing & then quite shamelessly admits to not knowing the essential information. She's an idle parasite who wants money for nothing.

• Heart
I've said this before, but she's such a dreadful ambassador for a beauty brand. Sloppy & unprofessional, she's too lazy to ensure she learns the name of the product she's pushing & then quite shamelessly admits to not knowing the essential information. She's an idle parasite who wants money for nothing.
100% I really don't understand why brands don't do their homework, she's useless!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She likes her nose because many of us have commented on the fact it looks entirely different on that picture with her “fan”

The nose is hardly the issue, it’s the way it looks entirely different in the unfiltered puff-pastry face!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just gone on my Timehop and it was a year ago today i accidentally on purpose bumped into her and Bonnie Bint at Four Seasons 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.