Lorna luxe #30 Yet Another ITS landfill shoot in Paris … groundbreaking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Err, she's got a "barefoot" butler, don't you know! :rolleyes: (As opposed to the one who wears suede shoes).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I travel to the Maldives every year. Soneva Resorts our the only ones we just cannot afford. It’s a husband and wife couple who own it - they’re very bleeping rich. The idea is that it excludes people from certain brackets of wealth. It just isn’t in their brand to give it for free, it’s just not what they usually do but who knows with COVID.
Maldives isn’t an expensive destination contrary to popular belief. It’s not exactly cheap but we’ve done 7 nights all inclusive at a 5* for 3k for 2 people before.

This resort is easily £50k, we looked it up before and I seem to notice they do have a slide now. So definitely 9-10k a night. It’s actually insane. I don’t understand it?!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
And the pregnancy DMs start and she’ll be banging on about the kid bags 🙄

There looking for a way out, there ain’t one love they’ve trapped you in a hut island for very good reasons
If they want a way out, they'll have to get on those bikes! 😭 😭 😭

Reactions: 3
Question for you for ladies on the topic of sharing… how would you feel if 1 - you were married you weren’t named on the deeds to your house and 2 - you weren’t named in your husbands business on companies house but his mother was…
Couldn’t care less, we are married. Taking 50% of that tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I travel to the Maldives every year. Soneva Resorts our the only ones we just cannot afford. It’s a husband and wife couple who own it - they’re very bleeping rich. The idea is that it excludes people from certain brackets of wealth. It just isn’t in their brand to give it for free, it’s just not what they usually do but who knows with COVID.
Maldives isn’t an expensive destination contrary to popular belief. It’s not exactly cheap but we’ve done 7 nights all inclusive at a 5* for 3k for 2 people before.

This resort is easily £50k, we looked it up before and I seem to notice they do have a slide now. So definitely 9-10k a night. It’s actually insane. I don’t understand it?!
Looked it up earlier that’s the prices for one night next week in that villa type. I don’t get why they have a 2 bed? Why would you pay for a bedroom you don’t need? That’s what makes me think it’s an upgrade and they’ve probably paid less…

Attachments

Reactions: 5

When you say that it excludes people from certain brackets of wealth, do you mean that they strive to keep out the chavvy riff-raff? (NOT saying that you're in that category - no offence intended!).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When you say that it excludes people from certain brackets of wealth, do you mean that they strive to keep out the chavvy riff-raff? (NOT saying that you're in that category - no offence intended!).
Well it didn’t work on this trip did it .. Team Chaf Luxe do The Baldies 😂😂

• Haha

If they booked it back in July as someone on here said, perhaps they got a very discounted rate with it being on the red list? Either way, it’s totally wasted on them. She’d be better with a week in Bicester Village.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m wondering if her lack of content this holiday is due to how absolutely terrible she looks. All her clothes are so ill fitting, I’m starting to believe that OMR did go and do her clothes shopping but her vanity wouldn’t let her tell him she’s not the size 10 she claims to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

That’s crazy! I mean it looks nice but not worth that much! I actually thought the previous place looked nicer.
I reckon this trip has been gifted/mainly gifted.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes - it’s to keep out people who are scraping for it. Like you may scrape for a 5* night in a fancy hotel - you don’t scrape together a few grand a night 😂 same with Aman and Belmond

Reactions: 6
I’m wondering if her lack of content this holiday is due to how absolutely terrible she looks. All her clothes are so ill fitting, I’m starting to believe that OMR did go and do her clothes shopping but her vanity wouldn’t let her tell him she’s not the size 10 she claims to be.
Plus all the guests are kept separate for privacy so they only have each other to talk to and she clearly hates him , so she’s stuck at a resort it’s beautiful with someone she hates with nothing to say to each other

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She claims that they're going to cycle around the island.......Bahahaha.......Want a front row seat for that one. 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.