Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

miss trixie

VIP Member
This is another of her futile attempts at being 'clever' whilst simultaneously reminding John of his place. Bit like her fake tan - massive fail.
Edit: was referring to her naming of the dress "Dear John" - ooh, laugh? I nearly did.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

miss trixie

VIP Member
The weird picking and plucking annoys me so much haha. It’s like she knows it’s really cheap underwhelming 🤣 anyway I’m on holiday and neglecting Tit duties but will be relying on you all for the ‘headlines’ 😂😂
Yes, me too, I'm with you @annabelle_bronstein on the picking and plucking - it's giving me serious issues. 🤪 Enjoy your holiday and we'll make sure you don't miss out on anything.🥳

Powerbun

I’m about 99.9% sure she does, she seems to react to certain posts on this thread as well (or maybe we’re all imagining things but I highly doubt that…)

also…is it just me or is she desperately trying to show us her nether regions?
View attachment 694566
Sorry late to reply, but Isn't this the sort of photo that upskirters like?

• Haha
That’s interesting. Donna Ida has been limping along for years - struggling with sales and I don’t know how she’s still in business. She’s nice enough just a bit desperate chasing the London money & her brand has lost direction, she’s also painfully aware she’s getting older - it was so 2000. Another woman who’s an old mans darling…….
I get the feeling Donna is petrified of Dazzler running off with a younger model, prob her younger clone Natasha 😂 that's why she appears to be getting tweakments every week & dieting like mad, sure she's had a boob job recently too.
Lorna is sooooo not Donna's circle, if anything does happen collob wise it's pure business.

I knew Donna a while back and bought a fair bit from her store, and found her lovely but she's a pure saleswomen through and through, she didn't say hello to me last time I saw her though 😂

• Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
That close up of John's toe..reminds me that he does or did have gout. I couldn't suck them because it reminded me of stale blue cheese...sorry..🤣🤣
FFS. @Jasmine youve put me off my porridge 😂😂😂😂.

Strange that she’s acknowledged an actual “designer” at INtheShite?
Maybe Lori got in a piss with lorna, when lorna passed those dressmaking scissors off as her own. 🤣
Ooh I missed that .. did she mention that Lori on stories ? I skip through them can’t listen to them ? 🙉😱

• Haha

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
Those lips 🤢
They look like they’re about to pop, I’m sure they cause her to speak weird.

Came STRAIGHT on here to join in the speculation that the In the Shit atrocities are coming to an end?? I think the pleather apron may have been the the straw that broke the camel’s back??
Or was it the bandana 😂

• Haha

miss trixie

VIP Member
I’m about 99.9% sure she does, she seems to react to certain posts on this thread as well (or maybe we’re all imagining things but I highly doubt that…)

also…is it just me or is she desperately trying to show us her nether regions?
View attachment 694566
In answer to your question about showing us her nether regions, look at the song title 😭 😭 😭

• Haha
Yes. I do have that feeling. But you tits are so witty and hilarious...I can't help myself but stay for you guys! Lol!
John loves a magazine lifestyle. An image to portray to others. I tried to help him in the past but he doesn't like a realistic down to earth life. They enable each other and he thinks so low of himself that he's happy to be whipping boy. Mind you...if you're happy to be a whipping boy whilst people around you laugh...and it doesn't bother you. Then that takes strength right?
Why do you think he is like that? Was he cheated on or childhood issues?

M

Made by the same place. Emerald is my birthstone but that ring is fugly.

Having a full on meltdown here I couldn’t watch her story for half an hour due to shit data reception, no wifi to connect to then I couldn’t get onto Tattle, right at the crucial moments!!! I need to get this fixed I can’t have this going on all day ffs.
My birthstone too!

• Heart

styleoversubstance

Chatty Member
I’ve been ever so vurrry busy today fukk me have I got a lot to catch up on !!! But I couldn’t let these pass by … the editing/ photoshopping is Fukkin hilarious …. Look like pics of mother and daughter holding the same bouquet !!
i was going to say the same. The slimming down & smoothing is INSANE!!!

• Heart

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I find this so odd… ‘ask US anything’.

Its her IG account, whatever a loon we think she is no-one is following for her odd, portly, leather skinned, 90s tribal tattooed husband. What Fawna is going to want to ask a 60yo man, thats never had a family, has been married 3 times, that doesnt own his own home, and from what I can see led a rather ordinary life, a question?

Now theres nothing really wrong with an ordinary life UNLESS you put yourself on Insta as some sort of Mr Big/James Bond wannabe, rich daddy perfect husband, which is what they do. Its like she thinks they are a celebrity couple 🤣

Unless they want some pension advice or how to get over a partner cheating maybe!!!

(now wait for the fake john questions popping up - hi Lorna 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼)
Brilliant.. and exactly ! It would be a dark day if I found myself seeking advice or opinion from this pair of self absorbed nut jobs

Honestly…. 🙄🙄🙄 I knew she was pissed off about the hotel room 😂😂
View attachment 700578
See, never fucking happy. Always wanting more

• Haha