Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CAT1975

So, all three colours of the Pleather Apron (black, tan, and white) are all in the clearance bin of InTheShite, reduced from £25 to £5, and all still available in all sizes (so it's not as though they've just price-reduced the last couple of sizes they had left). Are we all in agreement then that the Pleather Apron was probably Loona's most misguided fashion faux pas to date? Frisby must be spitting feathers. 😂😂
Agree! I meant to message this yesterday!! Was trying to think of a use for them but alas there’s nothing that I can think of!!
There’s plenty stock of lots of items! I’d say her “career” in fashion design is over! The aprons were the most random piece of clothing I’ve ever seen! Also don’t forget you can buy two designs of the beach bag for 25 quid!! Who in their right mind would pay that money for ITS rubbish!! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 4

stacelou85

Chatty Member
I'm not implying that they don't genuinely donate to things. I'm sure they do. What irritates me is the pre-announcement of "Look at me, everyone, I'm a good person because I'm going to make a donation to this worthy cause". Just donate quietly and be done with it. Why make a show of it? I don't care if they donate £10,000 to Greece. It should be their private business and not a way to have five minutes in the spotlight.
I wasn't having a dig. The wheelchair one I wouldn't have even known or donated if she hadn't have posted it xx

Fukkin 72 takes and this is the best one 😂😂😂😂. Will he get his Todger touched tonight for a cartier bracelet ???

Didn’t someone say that he bought her the 1st one after her affair ?
Omg what affair??? Could someone enlighten me about this topic pretty please? 😬😂

Never mind guys just read the last bits of the thread lol - you are the best ❤

• Heart

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I'm mesmerised by the bisto tan, grubby robe, shit tons of skin care, then make up caked on top. Is too much gloopy mascara a thing, I'm clearly not up to speed. Her teeth aren't great, personally I'd have those sorted, she'd only need to go without one handbag to do that. The lip fillers just draw attention to the teeth, not a great look. Treating myself to more episodes of Breaking Fashion later, clearly Lorna is fifteen years older than the other influencers In the Stink works with, she's on borrowed time, even Adam might eventually see she ain't luxe.
Sadly I think Ol Frisby is as greedy as Yawna .. as someone else said I bet she’s got a collab with that denim person again … so is cutting back on ITS

pink_norris

VIP Member
Did they fly back yesterday or Sunday or Saturday???? She'll be pissed off today back at Horsham Heights doing a rank skin tutorial because cash is cash for the next useless purchase and hunting down the next free hotel in London this weekend

miss trixie

VIP Member
Classically trained my sweet ass, yours as well come to that! :ROFLMAO:
It's all part of the drama; building the anticipation & excitement #saidnooneever

• Haha

miss trixie

VIP Member
Err, one of our number appears to be missing. @balenciagandburgers where are you, Girl? We're off on holiday to Marbs and really want you to join us. Wouldn't want you to miss the electrification that is going to be holidaying with the FoK-ers! The thread wouldn't be the same without your Thoughts Of The Day.😊

• Heart
I actually cannot stop laughing 🤣🤣

She’s on holiday in a hot climate and seemingly layering on the shit tan. Whilst I don’t encourage heavy sun exposure I also don’t encourage the I just fisted my husband look <I’m sorry!!!!>
@Its_Me I haven't had my first coffee of the day yet! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Imagine how grubby that Rolex & Cartier bracelets are, all that fake tan grim 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad

miss trixie

VIP Member
I think she's deliberately phrased it in this way so as to be the centre of attention and have everyone wondering. It's her usual MO. She needs to do something because her "collections" sure aren't doing it.

• Heart