Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Does she seriously just spend all of every ‘holiday’ indoors?! What a sad existence!! Use some factor 50 and enjoy your holiday FFS.

she actually looks like a blind person looking for their dog in those stories Maybe she’s trying to see what it’s like to be Boo (is that the dogs name?!, who knows. Don’t even think she remembers at this point!)
Oh god she does… if someone could Bob a white stick in her hand … 🤣

Bambi Haines. Never heard of her. Looks fake and entirely made of plastic. Runs her own business, apparently, as an "Influencer Management and Talent Booking Agency"
Never heard either. They are a trans woman who just decided to set up an influencer agency. Say no more. Lorna is really trying to make herself happen isn’t she? Is this what she plans to do now that she’s “ taking a break” from in the bin??
Is the Dear John a reference to leaving ITS rather than Mario Testicular? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Rogue1

I find this so odd… ‘ask US anything’.

Its her IG account, whatever a loon we think she is no-one is following for her odd, portly, leather skinned, 90s tribal tattooed husband. What Fawna is going to want to ask a 60yo man, thats never had a family, has been married 3 times, that doesnt own his own home, and from what I can see led a rather ordinary life, a question?

Now theres nothing really wrong with an ordinary life UNLESS you put yourself on Insta as some sort of Mr Big/James Bond wannabe, rich daddy perfect husband, which is what they do. Its like she thinks they are a celebrity couple 🤣

Unless they want some pension advice or how to get over a partner cheating maybe!!!

(now wait for the fake john questions popping up - hi Lorna 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼)
Hi Tits! You absolute legends!

Please can someone send this in response to her latest question box! Brilliant!

• Haha
"Taking a break from ITS" ummmm what did I say about a Donna Ida x Lorna collob - it's coming! 😳. Donna lost her way when she started her own label, her jeans her terrible, was gifted a pair years ago.

• Heart

stacelou85

Chatty Member
Tbf to Lorna when she posted about the boy who needed a wheelchair. I went on and donated a small amount and her husband had donated £500.

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Do we know if she reads these threads? I feel like she has the sort of personality to trawl over every single comment about her. Wouldn’t even surprise me if she had an account on here and commented about herself, just to give as much attention on herself as possible.
100% she or he reads on here and I bet they’ve got an account and even interact . They definitely think they’re funny giving TL a nod in their crappy stories How Fukkin weird must the rest of the Fawnas think they are !!

• Haha

miss trixie

VIP Member
I'm new to Lorna, I'm coming in at what looks like the fag end of her insta career. I see a badly put together woman, and it's all so off, her career is based on her looking totally perfect, and she looks crap. The bit I don't get, is where is her husband or the In the style people in this, why is nobody sitting her down and sorting out why basic things like hair, tan and make up are done to a professional level.
Re. her getting advice from ITS that certain things are done professionally, I don't think there's a professional among them. She seems to "paddle her own canoe" (reference to boats completely unintentional!) as far as her contribution to ITS goes (certainly in comparison to the other ITS collaborators) and quite honestly, I don't think Adam is too bothered as long as the money continues to roll in. So that leaves John. Enough said. He simply heaps adoration on her and she's so far up her own rear end that she doesn't see what the rest of the right-thinking people see. Her longevity has got to be nearing its end so if she has any wit about her, she will have an exit plan.