Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blackkcat

Look at the state. Your earring isn’t gone you dirty truffle pig - your ear is INFECTED. That’s what happens when you’re a lazy dirty brat who doesn’t know how to take care of things. It’s “very annoying” because OMR didn’t properly clean it for her every day and the place she went to won’t take responsibility for their inability to follow basic instructions - or do it again for free. We all know Pwincess demands a fweebie OR ELSE
omg she needs to get that checked out -don’t want to mess with a cartilage piercing ! Hope she went to a reputable place

Reactions: 3

RaspberryCheesecake

Chatty Member
New thread. (less to read this time; more pictures instead...)

miss trixie

VIP Member
That first pic - think it might be a couple of years old. 2nd pic - the state of the arm & the neckline of the robe. Ugh. Makes me shudder. Neither all the Chanel nor Dior in the world can compensate for being clean & groomed. Basics.

• Sick
  • Haha

Hanna21

Chatty Member
For anyone interested in a little bit of Wednesday psychology.. their relationship is text book co dependent.

A person who is codependent will usually: Find no satisfaction or happiness in life outside of doing things for the other person. (John, he does nothing, follows her about, has no friends, no hobbies, no independence)

Stays in the relationship even if they are aware that their partner does hurtful things.
( Lorna cheating, belittling & mocking)

Do anything to please and satisfy their enabler no matter what the expense to themselves.
If you’re happy / I’m happy kind of thing.

Proper dysfunction. They’d be better off spending the money on some therapy. Happy to help. 😁
Oohhh tell us more 🙃

• Haha

styleoversubstance

Chatty Member
Where’s are statistician TIT…? What’s the update on followers etc ? Sorry I ask this all the time and still can’t remember who you are ? 😘
this is up to yesterdays stats via social blade which is what I use for work… obviously the gains are the giveways but almost 3.5k down this month overall…
705CF703-D509-4F31-90F2-2A219E1B5500.jpeg

Reactions: 2

Ohmydays

VIP Member
What statement dress 😭

In my mind this is what the Chanel necklace is but I don’t think you can get that one in the shops anymore (correct me if I’m wrong) so maybe not. Something equally as tacky though.
Hasn’t she got something like that already ?

Why do we need news on re-stocks? 80% of the items are still available in almost every size. Are we meant to believe it was a total whitewash sell-out success?
Guessing this was a prerecord. What do you bet they are back already?

ITS have recently announced Anna Saccone is a new one, she has 1.3m followers, recovering ED with cute kids and husband who has 1m followers

Lorna close the door on your way out and don't bother to swipe back in, we've deleted your passcard
Cute girl. Hope she does well and doesn’t let it go to her head.

Happie

Yes. My mistake. That wasn’t fair - her mother may have done the best she could. Perhaps all those silly labels are viewed as a sign of success for Lorna - she doesn’t understand the intricacies of how naff they actually are.
Lables are Instagram like rockets. It’s what simpleton viewers want. Not defending her because you have of course the choice not to get drawn in that but just saying.

Reactions: 1