Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fancy dress party at HH ! Where does she store all the clothes or are they all sent back , that pink Chanel cardigan hasn’t been seen for a while . All of her swimwear is half price today , no pictures from Marbs with her wearing any of it or the elusive Chanel swimsuit,

Reactions: 12
I remember the Cruella coat (NZ designer), she bought it in Selfridges when they were staying in one of the Sonder apartments. Never saw it beyond her wearing it in the fitting rooms.

Reactions: 6
That pink Chanel sweater was amazing and soo pricey. I would take that off her hands.
Exactly and as we are being encouraged to buy sustainably and to think about capsule wardrobes this constant parade may well backfire, cost per wear on some of her outfits must be in the thousands

Reactions: 5
Lorna is spending way too much time on tiktok.. I think she's trying to ride the "old money aesthetic " trend from there . Just recycling what we used to call preppy but with an added pinch of elitism and snobbism :sick:

Reactions: 7
Dying of second hand embarrassment. The school uniform look on an almost forty year old is tragic. It's like when your auntie went through a bad divorce and wants to go clubbing with you.
Not Luxe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Lorna is spending way too much time on tiktok.. I think she's trying to ride the "old money aesthetic " trend from there . Just recycling what we used to call preppy but with an added pinch of elitism and snobbism :sick:
You are so right , l just fell down an ‘old money aesthetic’ rabbit hole , who knew , at least we might be spared the cats teats for a while !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That green skirt looks like a kids pe skirt that's been shoved in a gym bag and left for weeks on end!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is that a thing? To carry a little baguette on your arm? Never even seen that in Paris, let alone Horsham. I might carry a little baguette on my arm tomorrow -- see how quickly I become an internet sensation. :unsure:🤩
God knows what crazy ass baguettes she’s been eating!
I really don’t like that bag, I know it’s worth more than probably my entire bag collection put together but still, I find it ugly and the way she holds it I dislike it even more.

Reactions: 10
Oh my god what is going on with the teat situation in the white dress. I’m sure I can spot 4 nipples?? And they’re wonky. Is this terrible photoshopping to make them look bigger, but instead she’s cloned them? Arghh
Looks like she’s tried to enlarge them - we all know there is nothing but cat-teat. 🤢

It would be the biggest surprise to me if she's ever read a book. Expect her preferred reading is her bank statements.
You know for sure she’d copy someone else’s homework or buy the York Notes so that she could get the summary without reading. John probably reads books , tells her about them and she passes them off as having read them herself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
God knows what crazy ass baguettes she’s been eating!
I really don’t like that bag, I know it’s worth more than probably my entire bag collection put together but still, I find it ugly and the way she holds it I dislike it even more.
A bag that size with a handle that small is designed to be carried in your hand. Loona, for some reason (lack of brain cells?) seems to insist that it must be looped over her arm like a Chanel -- except it doesn't fit. Most people with any common sense would realise this, but Loona just follows the same pattern over and over and over and over, as with everything else in her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New thread alert, show us your titles TITs 😁

Here's one for starters

Lorna Luxe #29 Sulked in Marbs hotel did not deliver, now dressing as a schoolgirl and wrecking her liver

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.