Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, all three colours of the Pleather Apron (black, tan, and white) are all in the clearance bin of InTheShite, reduced from £25 to £5, and all still available in all sizes (so it's not as though they've just price-reduced the last couple of sizes they had left). Are we all in agreement then that the Pleather Apron was probably Loona's most misguided fashion faux pas to date? Frisby must be spitting feathers. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So, all three colours of the Pleather Apron (black, tan, and white) are all in the clearance bin of InTheShite, reduced from £25 to £5, and all still available in all sizes (so it's not as though they've just price-reduced the last couple of sizes they had left). Are we all in agreement then that the Pleather Apron was probably Loona's most misguided fashion faux pas to date? Frisby must be spitting feathers. 😂😂
There’s so much to choose from but I think you are right. The apron was just ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agree! I meant to message this yesterday!! Was trying to think of a use for them but alas there’s nothing that I can think of!!
There’s plenty stock of lots of items! I’d say her “career” in fashion design is over! The aprons were the most random piece of clothing I’ve ever seen! Also don’t forget you can buy two designs of the beach bag for 25 quid!! Who in their right mind would pay that money for ITS rubbish!! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Where’s are statistician TIT…? What’s the update on followers etc ? Sorry I ask this all the time and still can’t remember who you are ? 😘
this is up to yesterdays stats via social blade which is what I use for work… obviously the gains are the giveways but almost 3.5k down this month overall…
705CF703-D509-4F31-90F2-2A219E1B5500.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I’ve been MIA for a few days and just caught up! I bet Lorna is really icing OM out for the hotel, birthday gifts and not getting her cards until she was back in the UK. I bet within the next few days he will be spoiling her with trips and presents to make up for it.
Also, Lorna’s fake tan and dead skin around her nails, really does make her look like a greedy truffle pig after digging in the dirt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
this is up to yesterdays stats via social blade which is what I use for work… obviously the gains are the giveways but almost 3.5k down this month overall…
View attachment 709471
The system I use is more for youtube and the API for IG hasn't been active for a few months. I just checked and her growth in followers from May to June is showing 7055 which feels low, but looking at social blade and those followers lost it's been about right.

The system I use is more for youtube and the API for IG hasn't been active for a few months. I just checked and her growth in followers from May to June is showing 7055 which feels low, but looking at social blade and those followers lost it's been about right.

Reactions: 5
Is she going down the Oliver Twist mode "please sir can I have some more" except she wouldn't say please :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How young old you pretending to be Loona?

You definitely wasnt a kid when Bridget Jones Diary was published 😆😆😆. I’m sure you were already “fluent in piano” and getting ready to “read English at University” in 1999…
It was published in 1996, but I don’t actually believe she did read it at 13/14. Probably just another one of her lies to try and sound “cool”.

Reactions: 8
It was published in 1996, but I don’t actually believe she did read it at 13/14. Probably just another one of her lies to try and sound “cool”.
It would be the biggest surprise to me if she's ever read a book. Expect her preferred reading is her bank statements.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.