Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor Fukkin dog .. he’s bumping into things cos you KEEP moving stuff AND you keep ‘relocating him’ you Fukkin morons !!!!
That’s exactly what I was thinking poor bloody dog doesn’t know if he’s coming or going.

Blind dogs have amazing abilities to not to bump into things, they adapt really well, she’s such a bleeping liar looking for sympathy

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
whipping boy on breakfast duties, he's not keeping up her demands oh the tragedy of not doing what she wants, the face she throws him "where's breakfast"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg, have only watched her sporadically but that voice, cannot deal with that....horrendous

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No seat belt! The car is in motion - how is she never caught on these things?! Part of me wants her to have an accident (non-lethal, of course) just to teach her a lesson!
I’m guessing this means I’ve been a-blocked 😂 And I actually politely and in a concerned way pointed out that she should be wearing a seatbelt, nothing that merited a blocking, so this clearly just means she cares more about aesthetics than her safety. What a twit.
But hey, I can also see from my other account that she’s deleted the video of her in the car without it on, so nice try, Loona 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m guessing this means I’ve been a-blocked 😂 And I actually politely and in a concerned way pointed out that she should be wearing a seatbelt, nothing that merited a blocking, so this clearly just means she cares more about aesthetics than her safety. What a twit.
But hey, I can also see from my other account that she’s deleted the video of her in the car without it on, so nice try, Loona 😂
I can still see the car video. What a screwed-up reason for blocking someone though. She's narcissistic in the extreme.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yay welcome to the club, we don’t block anyone here regardless of you views

Don’t forget to unfollow her she doesn’t deserve your follow.

Most here have been blocked for nothing more than being polite, she’s a witch troll with a crusty tan and handbags as her friends 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yay welcome to the club, we don’t block anyone here regardless of you views

Don’t forget to unfollow her she doesn’t deserve your follow.

Most here have been blocked for nothing more than being polite, she’s a witch troll with a crusty tan and handbags as her friends 😂😂
Oh, I wasn’t following her, I was just having a nose from time to time 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So is she drinking a bottle of wine to herself or is he drink driving?
Good question as Home as she has put it is not Brighton, home is Horsham that is a 35 min drive away

So they went to Cote in Brighton and she didn't tag them in, cause they had to pay. Just shows you she won't mention a brand unless they are paying her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.