Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I missing something with all these references to GREEN items of clothing .
If GREEN is the in colour then why didn’t she have any in her latest ITS Marbs shite dump … ?
oh hang on she’s planning her A/W dump … so fukk me is that gonna be green ? So she’s now brainwashing the Fawnas GREEN GREEN GREEN !
Oh Yawna, don’t you know that you’ll NEVER be like Leonie? No one wants a nasty fake tanned, head bobbling, polyester knockoff wearing, follower buying fake influencer to campaign for them. You can’t even size yourself let alone tell the designer what size you’d need.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh Yawna, don’t you know that you’ll NEVER be like Leonie? No one wants a nasty fake tanned, head bobbling, polyester knockoff wearing, follower buying fake influencer to campaign for them. You can’t even size yourself let alone tell the designer what size you’d need.
Never heard of her, but had a quick look at her page and she has oodles more polish in her photography than the Green and Orange Blob.

• Haha
Why’s she suddenly trying to dress like Lissy Roddy?! She cannot pull it off. It’s Edina Monsoon levels of try-hard.

She just ordered the dress in the first pic. The one in the second pic is only months old and was apparently going in the next charity sale. It’s just mindless buying at this point
People like her have no bloody conscience. Her carbon footprint must be around the same as British Airways!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Lorna Luxe #29 - The pain in Spain falls mainly from drinking too much WA…

• Haha
Just once I wish all her stupid bleeping picking and plucking at her clothing and hair would result in the rats accidentally getting tugged out. I can’t take it anymore 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just once I wish all her stupid bleeping picking and plucking at her clothing and hair would result in the rats accidentally getting tugged out. I can’t take it anymore 😭
The weird picking and plucking annoys me so much haha. It’s like she knows it’s really cheap underwhelming 🤣 anyway I’m on holiday and neglecting Tit duties but will be relying on you all for the ‘headlines’ 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Many moons ago I had to wear a skirt as part of a uniform that had a weird polyester lining, and worn with tights it sort of velcroed to my legs. I used to have to do the plucking thing then to 'unstick' it from my legs as did the rest of the female staff... EVERYTIME she plucks and preens whatever it is she's wearing it reminds me of those god awful poly-skirt days 🤪 maybe it's a throw back to hrr Virgin days 🤪

The weird picking and plucking annoys me so much haha. It’s like she knows it’s really cheap underwhelming 🤣 anyway I’m on holiday and neglecting Tit duties but will be relying on you all for the ‘headlines’ 😂😂
Yes, me too, I'm with you @annabelle_bronstein on the picking and plucking - it's giving me serious issues. 🤪 Enjoy your holiday and we'll make sure you don't miss out on anything.🥳

Reactions: 4
Nothing changes eh !!! Still complaining about the shoddy LORNA LUXE dump !!
Unbelievable really that she swans off to sunny locations to shoot the crappy items .. then never to be seen worn by her again as she takes the money and runs / waddles off to a designer STORE . God she’s a vile deceitful specimen 😈
NICE !

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Unbelievable really that she swans off to sunny locations to shoot the crappy items .. then never to be seen worn by her again as she takes the money and runs / waddles off to a designer STORE . God she’s a vile deceitful specimen 😈
NICE !
If it had been sent, and arrived, in pristine order, it would still look like that after ten minutes of wear cos cheap material.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
NICE !
I used the wow reaction but I’m not actually surprised.

If it had been sent, and arrived, in pristine order, it would still look like that after ten minutes of wear cos cheap material.
True.

Reactions: 4
NICE !
Hope you sent them our way! Everyone should be receiving their items from the latest dump - looking forward to all our new members once they open their packages 😉 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.