Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You'd think she'd at least head to Browns or The Ivy, or The Victoria Lounge\grill at The Grand but no. She's so predictable.

Reactions: 5
Why is she sitting, with her foot on the seat, like a teenager would do!!! Which other people have to sit on, bloody tit. Does she think it’s cool, my bloody 11 year old granddaughter knows better than to put dirty shoes on a seat. I absolutely despair, she’s like bloody Peter Pan, or rather the female version. 🙄 x

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why is she sitting, with her foot on the seat, like a teenager would do!!! Which other people have to sit on, bloody tit. Does she think it’s cool, my bloody 11 year old granddaughter knows better than to put dirty shoes on a seat. I absolutely despair, she’s like bloody Peter Pan, or rather the female version. 🙄 x
I also noticed that - filthy habit. I was taught never to do that as a child. This is her usual MO though. What I also found stomach-turning is the fact that she'll have been sitting with legs wide open, in a public place FFS. How revolting. Who said "Breathe it all in, luxe it all out"? Oh yes, she did. Utter moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yay welcome to the club, we don’t block anyone here regardless of you views

Don’t forget to unfollow her she doesn’t deserve your follow.

Most here have been blocked for nothing more than being polite, she’s a witch troll with a crusty tan and handbags as her friends 😂😂
Handbags as friends looool #dead

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lorna Luxe #29 Marbs was a bit of a letdown, All the designer birthdays gifts are still to be found.

Reactions: 14
Seriously !!!!!! 😂😂😂. I thought it was the dog that was blind not her !! WHAT THE FUKK does she look like !!!!!!!!! It’s Fukkin hilarious 😆 absolutely fukk all is nice about this LOOK! …she’s trying far too hard and it’s failing ❤ she just looks an utter plonker and I love it …. Wake up Fawnas she’s a Fukkin fake, stealing all your hard earnt pennies!!!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Re the Chanel, it’s an oldie (I think)

Edited to add.. I went back to find more photos of it and quelle surprise!!! A recycled caption.
Same Ol same Ol Yawna on repeat … nothing new she’s such a Fukkin lazy unimaginative bint ! …

oh my that micro blading - was it done using a jumbo marker? 🥸

😂😂😂😂😂😂🍆

Yep never seen it before - its utterly ridiculous no?
it’s an oldie .. completely hideous …

The black gigantic Chanel is new, correct?
Non !!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am I missing something with all these references to GREEN items of clothing .
If GREEN is the in colour then why didn’t she have any in her latest ITS Marbs shite dump … ?
oh hang on she’s planning her A/W dump … so fukk me is that gonna be green ? So she’s now brainwashing the Fawnas GREEN GREEN GREEN !

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.