Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
There was nearly a thanks from Lorna. How unusual. Not quite tho, must have got stuck in her throat and balked at the idea of actually thanking the poor unsuspecting customers.

Reactions: 5

miss trixie

VIP Member
Hey @Jasmine. ☺ Glad you've popped on for a bit of Marbs Madness. What d'ya make of it so far?😘 I'm sure you've got that "Glad I got away" feeling.

• Haha
this is up to yesterdays stats via social blade which is what I use for work… obviously the gains are the giveways but almost 3.5k down this month overall…
View attachment 709471
The system I use is more for youtube and the API for IG hasn't been active for a few months. I just checked and her growth in followers from May to June is showing 7055 which feels low, but looking at social blade and those followers lost it's been about right.

The system I use is more for youtube and the API for IG hasn't been active for a few months. I just checked and her growth in followers from May to June is showing 7055 which feels low, but looking at social blade and those followers lost it's been about right.

This is what I think too doesn’t look like more filler to me she actually just looks fooked. Her whole face has blown up and she looks like she’s been crying a lot of the time.
Face like one of those bloody balloons!

I do think some of her things are fake to, especially the items you see a handful of times, she filters pics so hard nobody could tell if it was plastic or platinum.

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
ROLL UP, ROLL UP!! Everything is 50% off on In The Shite, INCLUDING everything in Loona's Santorini collection! DO NOT MISS OUT!!

(So, just so I'm understanding correctly: She's just about to start shooting her next load of shite, and the load of shite she has literally just finished shooting a week ago is already half price? ITS has a very odd business model.)
There’s only so long surely that this “disposable fashion” can continue. There must be very few now who actually buy at the piss-take full price?

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Oh dear, she's lurched into Daniella Westbrook territory, Dior and nylon instead of Burberry.

• Haha

RaspberryCheesecake

Chatty Member

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I was just gonna post the same plus …..

Q & A. REALLY ????
Anyone else think she’s time travelling to Spain today ?
MARB’s. now there’s a surprise !!!!! How Luxe 🙄

Maybe John's gone out to stock up on the spray starch he'll need for all the flying saucer bonnets she'll take along. Think they could already have left, but won't publicise it and will make out they're travelling tomorrow a la Time Traveller Mode - what with them being famous 'slebs'. 😂 Get ready for the inevitable airport shots (probs uploaded tomorrow) with a showy collection of designer carrier bags.😴
Great minds but I publicised it 😂😂😂.

Attachments

• Haha

Hanna21

Chatty Member
I thought she was outside in a courtyard or something !!

Trust Lorna to find a mirror outside to gawp at herself in!
Probably why they’re staying there

They’ve probably just been delivered from Ali Express .. I’m still eager to know what was in all those suitcases cos the pair of them have worn clothes on repeat and he’s only got one pair of shooooooooz .can you pack an inflated EGO !! ?
Suitcases for all her skin and hair care 😂

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Yeah she had the earrings on when she did that phase of filming herself in the Bentleaaaay over Xmas.
Never been seen since.

I need to vent... please bear with me.

Many of you may recall that I've mentioned a few times that my 29 year-old stepdaughter worships the ground Loona walks upon (which is how I found my self on Tattle Life in the first place last year). Anyway, it is her birthday next week, and she has just done an Instagram story in which she is actually saying out loud that she she is busy compiling "a list of things that people can buy me for my birthday that I don't already have".

I am dying a little inside. Is this the effect Lorna has on people? That it's OK to publicly announce that you're making a list of things that you think people should buy you for your birthday? I feel dirty and ashamed, and she's not even my daughter :(

Venting complete. Thanks for listening. On another note, I have this vision of Loona right now, lounging about on their terrace with a Diet Coke, whilst John is down at Reception, frantically trying to convince them to tie balloons around the pool and have flowers delivered with her photo imprinted on the petals. :ROFLMAO:
I empathise! Who is the list for? Random strangers?