Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goldsmithlady809

Straight on the suspicious list for me, but I think she's actually done her make up well for once today? The foundation matched her skin I mean...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

Ohmydays

VIP Member
For anyone interested in a little bit of Wednesday psychology.. their relationship is text book co dependent.

A person who is codependent will usually: Find no satisfaction or happiness in life outside of doing things for the other person. (John, he does nothing, follows her about, has no friends, no hobbies, no independence)

Stays in the relationship even if they are aware that their partner does hurtful things.
( Lorna cheating, belittling & mocking)

Do anything to please and satisfy their enabler no matter what the expense to themselves.
If you’re happy / I’m happy kind of thing.

Proper dysfunction. They’d be better off spending the money on some therapy. Happy to help. 😁
Ooohhhh @AllAboutTheMayhem I’ve missed these posts . Please tell us more cos you’re always spot on .

FFS it’s my bday today and I’ll be lucky if I get a cake 😂
Happy birthday to You. 🥳 🎂

• Heart

CoraSP

Chatty Member
You'd think she'd at least head to Browns or The Ivy, or The Victoria Lounge\grill at The Grand but no. She's so predictable.

miss trixie

VIP Member
We got a shoutout from the truffle pig tits 😂
That turned out to be quite prophetic. That pic was from the Portugal trip - remember the infamous Police box where she used to prat-prance around every day? She's recycled a few Portuguese shots as well as Santorini ones. Lazy lazy.

• Haha

Sheila Bloom

😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣

OMG - She’s Facetuned his teeth.. look how flat the colour is as opposed to the rest of the b&w!!!
This has made me burst out laughing scareing my husband lol!! He looks like when youre a kid and buy those milk teeth from pick n mix and put them under your lip…

plus hes spammed his hair down 🤓.

Imagine the pressure - hes not got the power in the relationship anymore, is really looking his age and she is filtering his photos. Imagine how many takes she does to get one she thinks is ‘luxe’ enough - I think hes a dick but God thats gonna make you feel like shit! He must be in a constant state of anxiety…no wonder hes maxing out the credit card to try and keep her happy.
What age is he? Defo looks at least 60. Surely not though but wtaf?

Happie

What statement dress 😭

In my mind this is what the Chanel necklace is but I don’t think you can get that one in the shops anymore (correct me if I’m wrong) so maybe not. Something equally as tacky though.
I could see some German accounts scoring that on the sales the summer so not impossible. I don’t see her buying anything with classical pearls.

Presumably any actual real friends (not bots) that follow her on Instagram. I don't think I could ever bring myself to be so presumptious as to tell people what they should buy me, especially if they hadn't even asked first. Cringe level is maxed out.

Here's the tacky Chanel earrings Lorna wore last year at Christmas. She wore them in the flat and once in the Bentley, and never again. Look at how heavily filtered her face was!
So she would have to pre-record and then return them to the shop and then post? I don’t know how it works in the UK but here they don’t give money back as a refund, just a gift card. Otherwise is the theory that she sells them? Or that they come from Wish or Ali Express and can’t hold up the scrutiny?

miss trixie

VIP Member
I'm mesmerised by the bisto tan, grubby robe, shit tons of skin care, then make up caked on top. Is too much gloopy mascara a thing, I'm clearly not up to speed. Her teeth aren't great, personally I'd have those sorted, she'd only need to go without one handbag to do that. The lip fillers just draw attention to the teeth, not a great look. Treating myself to more episodes of Breaking Fashion later, clearly Lorna is fifteen years older than the other influencers In the Stink works with, she's on borrowed time, even Adam might eventually see she ain't luxe.
Hope so. Surely she's milked this ITS collab for all it's worth by now. Adam is as much a user as she is. He'll undoubtedly cast her adrift as soon as he's contractually able if she's not bringing home the bacon. (NB. reference to swine is completely intentional). Hope you are feeling a bit better today.🥰

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Re the Chanel, it’s an oldie (I think)

Edited to add.. I went back to find more photos of it and quelle surprise!!! A recycled caption.
Same Ol same Ol Yawna on repeat … nothing new she’s such a Fukkin lazy unimaginative bint ! …

oh my that micro blading - was it done using a jumbo marker? 🥸

😂😂😂😂😂😂🍆

Yep never seen it before - its utterly ridiculous no?
it’s an oldie .. completely hideous …

The black gigantic Chanel is new, correct?
Non !!! 😂😂

• Haha

styleoversubstance

Chatty Member
Yeah defo leasehold as I think OM is on the management committee. There was a flat up for sale in the same block a while back.

Edit - the one currently on Rightmove is listed as 'share of the freehold' 2 bed at £339k just reduced - it's ghastly! There's pics of the shared car park can't see the 'Luxe-mobiles' though 😂
It still will be leasehold - all that means is the residents all have a say in what happens to or in the building - hence the management committee. Its definitely not owned outright x

• Heart

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
She will reveal the origin of the ring. She won’t be able to resist. Like she did when that humongous horror of a pear thing was added to her existing engagement ring.

• Haha

miss trixie

VIP Member
FFS it’s my bday today and I’ll be lucky if I get a cake 😂
A Very Happy Birthday to you @D2them 🎂🥳🎉🍾 and Welcome to the thread. I am sure that any gifts you receive will be given with a genuine sentiment; unlike certain fake others where it's all a sham for the 'Gram. Enjoy your special day.🥰

• Heart