Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Extensions/wigs for medical reasons ok, but for me, glueing a poor woman's hair onto your own head is a hard no. Plus, it always always looks crap.

Reactions: 6

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I’ve just caught up on the thread …😂😂. I agree with everything you’ve said …
The tan. The legs. The frocks . The hair .
Shoddy shoddy shoddy
I’ll say it again The attention to detail is darn right LAZY .. oh and John hired a boat for the day back in time for lunch …. She’s still a Fukkin show off liar !!

Oh and the flat pack Chanel is back !! She looks a right chav in this pic !!

Have we seen the STATEMENT dress yet ?

Attachments

Last edited:

Chatty Member
Where are all the birthday presents? What day is her birthday? Wonder if she will celebrate it on the actual day or if it will be a time travelling shindig?

Here she goes with her Red Cross posts again … attention seeking cos her Marbs content has been so boring she’s now trying to look ‘caring’ . Thought she was on a boat trip for the day .
maybe they could rescue a few of those poor sods by chucking them a chanel lifebuoy :rolleyes:

• Haha

Nancy Knows

Chatty Member
I’ve just caught up on the thread …😂😂. I agree with everything you’ve said …
The tan. The legs. The frocks . The hair .
Shoddy shoddy shoddy
I’ll say it again The attention to detail is darn right LAZY .. oh and John hired a boat for the day back in time for lunch …. She’s still a Fukkin show off liar !!

Oh and the flat pack Chanel is back !! She looks a right chav in this pic !!

Have we seen the STATEMENT dress yet ?
But she IS A CHAV - her whole Instagram is chavvy - it’s a good lesson how you never want to be. Far classier to be under the radar, small jewellery, quieter less flashy labels, less alcohol - it’s an endless list. I’m afraid she’s “lost” and it shows. The cracks are there. Look closer. A healthy person doesn’t lose their hair - big tell tale sign. It’s all wrong. I feel sorry for her. Didn’t have an upbringing to know any better

pink_norris

VIP Member
Ah Lucy with her gifted ITS clothes, never declared. I have reported her so many times to the ASA I’ve bookmarked the page.

I bet that polyester is practically sparking…

She's the PR monkey for Donna Ida - more to come from that little "work" meeting. Yawna selling her soul and brown nosing her for a colab of jeans, but hang on didn't our Yawna say the Agolde jeans were the best or was it Superdry oh no it was Zara

Highest bidder gets the best review, in fact anyone who pays her gets a good review as she once said on stories and I quote "Your never get a bad review from me".

That's because they are fucking paying you to say this shite.

• Heart
  • Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Hey. We are awaiting a giveaway too. Forgot that. Seeing as she’s holding back re the predicted Birthday Brag-Fest, we will await the giveaway to lure people in to buying shit from the neXT ACT.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

balenciagandburgers

Nothing changes eh !!! Still complaining about the shoddy LORNA LUXE dump !!
Unbelievable really that she swans off to sunny locations to shoot the crappy items .. then never to be seen worn by her again as she takes the money and runs / waddles off to a designer STORE . God she’s a vile deceitful specimen 😈
NICE !
Hope you sent them our way! Everyone should be receiving their items from the latest dump - looking forward to all our new members once they open their packages 😉 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5