Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

miss trixie

VIP Member
I wonder whether she agonised over the same dilemma she had last trip (or was it the one before) abroad.......Should she wear the clip-in rodents or pack them? Bahahaha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
God it’s always such a rush job with her isn’t it?? She’s proper last minute with her collecshuns that she’s worked so hard designing. It’s like each item is new to her today… ( give or take a few )

• Haha

miss trixie

VIP Member
Well today's content has been truly original and riveting..........#saidnooneever. We've already had the Chanel sling-backs twice. Is repetition the new thing?🤔 Anyway, at least we've got Marbs to look forward to. I'm so excited to be taken on holiday again so soon. Simply can't wait. I think the coming week is going to be positively ELECTRIC, with gifts galore, bragging ad nauseam and chilled rose on tap. Ooh, wonder whether John's going to debut a new pair of shorts? Daren't allow myself to think about it too much or I'll never manage to sleep tonight. Cue music:

🎶 Oh this year I'm looning off to Marbs, Y Viva Espana🎶 🌞🥳🙃

pink_norris

VIP Member
She only shills what all the other influencers are shilling, nothing unique or high end. The brands don't go to her for her personality that is for sure, she's just added for the numbers game.

There either in London filming generic rental flat or ME hotel room or she's sitting on her dirty manky bedroom floor filming her filthy face

• Haha

MadameS

Chatty Member
Yay welcome to the club, we don’t block anyone here regardless of you views

Don’t forget to unfollow her she doesn’t deserve your follow.

Most here have been blocked for nothing more than being polite, she’s a bitch troll with a crusty tan and handbags as her friends 😂😂
Oh, I wasn’t following her, I was just having a nose from time to time 😂

• Heart

miss trixie

VIP Member
I’m honoured!!! I’ve been thinking of you tittles but I’ve been so busy the last few days. Tried my best to get on LoonyBin’s stories to make sure I could keep up with you all when I had a chance. Just reading through now but I will be contributing my thoughts don’t you worry! Took everything I had in me not to send these messages but I can’t risk getting a blocked on my backup account - don’t wanna miss this Spanish shitshow 😂
Yaaay, glad to know that you're okay. Wouldn't like to think that you were missing Fun & Frolics with the FoK-ers! 🥳 🙃 Although I'm a little surprised that you seem to have only one backup account. Do you not have any relatives (or pets) with IG accounts? Do your relatives not have pets? I don't know whether you were around when I mentioned this a long time ago, but I have a number of 'distant' relatives. My Uncle Hakim who breeds goats in the Iraqi mountains for instance, all of his goats have their own IG account. True!😂 Catch my drift? You can "be many".;)

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I can’t get over the tan and hair and over all scruffy look. Most of us here probably have a lot less money than they do regardless of if they use credit or not but I would put money on us looking more ‘luxe’ and polished than she does. Has she. It heard of exfoliating gloves to get that tan off?? She is so pale that she is only realistically going to get 2, 3 days max out of fake tan before she will need to scrub and reapply. Anyone who tans should know how much of a hardship it is, it’s a commitment. For being so anti-sunbathing she doesn’t look that much younger or have better skin for it!

also, does she also think it’s ‘luxe’ to not run a straightener through her hair?? Theres products out there to stop your hair reacting to humidity and protect against the heat. Why does she not use these??

with the life she has with no real job she can afford to go get a manicure every 2 weeks, blow dry, facial, pedicure so why doesn’t she? She’s so lazy!

I have grey roots but I don’t ever let them come out, I can’t afford to go to a salon as often as she does but she is in a ‘job’ where she is photographed so she needs to be doing these simple things if she wants us to believe her lifestyle.

she’s failing.

just rewatched it and it’s a mirror, you can see the marks all over the mirror as she moves. She’s not quite fully lost it… yet.
I thought she was outside in a courtyard or something !!

Trust Lorna to find a mirror outside to gawp at herself in!

• Haha

miss trixie

VIP Member
Holy Moley - Just had a look at stories - yep, I got bored with sticking pins into my eyes. Evidently there is now a "true wrap blouse". Just thought y'all would like to know. Now then, form an orderly queue if you please, Ladies. :LOL:

• Haha

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
I’ve often wondered about the sheep, is it a chair? Or an ornament of sorts? So odd!! When you guys say ‘the museum room’ it does make me chuckle 🤣 Just noticed on her never ending q&a that she’s having a break and hopes to go out with a bang!
I wonder if she’s being sacked from IN the Shite?!

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Oh my god what is going on with the teat situation in the white dress. I’m sure I can spot 4 nipples?? And they’re wonky. Is this terrible photoshopping to make them look bigger, but instead she’s cloned them? Arghh
Looks like she’s tried to enlarge them - we all know there is nothing but cat-teat. 🤢

It would be the biggest surprise to me if she's ever read a book. Expect her preferred reading is her bank statements.
You know for sure she’d copy someone else’s homework or buy the York Notes so that she could get the summary without reading. John probably reads books , tells her about them and she passes them off as having read them herself.

Last edited:
  • Haha