Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will reveal the origin of the ring. She won’t be able to resist. Like she did when that humongous horror of a pear thing was added to her existing engagement ring.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seriously though, the pastry chef in me is finding this all quite distressing. It wouldn't look out of place on one of those Cake Fail websites. They clearly put the cake on the board, and then did the words as an afterthought, and ran out of space. The random child-like squiggles between the two words made me laugh out loud, as I could just imagine the chef standing there with his piping bag, and going "Ah duck it, they want fancy, I'll give them fancy! *squiggle squiggle squiggle* "
The smudge above the B is classy too. Probably the chef showing them what he thinks of their luxeness. It was so very obviously all arranged in a hurry, when John realised at 09h00 this morning that putting "famous influencer's birthday" on the reservation had fallen on deaf ears.

231474041_878502349741834_5464394996115571284_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
John could have paid his mortgage off ten times over if he wasn’t wasting money constantly on this ungrateful needy wench.
I wonder what she will get HIM for his 60th.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
M
She will reveal the origin of the ring. She won’t be able to resist. Like she did when that humongous horror of a pear thing was added to her existing engagement ring.
Made by the same place. Emerald is my birthstone but that ring is fugly.

Having a full on meltdown here I couldn’t watch her story for half an hour due to tit data reception, no wifi to connect to then I couldn’t get onto Tattle, right at the crucial moments!!! I need to get this fixed I can’t have this going on all day ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For anyone interested in a little bit of Wednesday psychology.. their relationship is text book co dependent.

A person who is codependent will usually: Find no satisfaction or happiness in life outside of doing things for the other person. (John, he does nothing, follows her about, has no friends, no hobbies, no independence)

Stays in the relationship even if they are aware that their partner does hurtful things.
( Lorna cheating, belittling & mocking)

Do anything to please and satisfy their enabler no matter what the expense to themselves.
If you’re happy / I’m happy kind of thing.

Proper dysfunction. They’d be better off spending the money on some therapy. Happy to help. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think the ring is horrible… looks like old costume jewellery. Tacky. Not luxe or classy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lurker here but just felt compelled to comment…honestly I find the sorts of gifts she gets really sad? I’m honestly not jealous they’re all just so soulless - if it’s not the latest Chanel it’s a Hermes or a Cartier. That’s literally all he ever buys her and gets the hotel to chuck in some tacky balloons and she laps it up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Seriously though, the pastry chef in me is finding this all quite distressing. It wouldn't look out of place on one of those Cake Fail websites. They clearly put the cake on the board, and then did the words as an afterthought, and ran out of space. The random child-like squiggles between the two words made me laugh out loud, as I could just imagine the chef standing there with his piping bag, and going "Ah duck it, they want fancy, I'll give them fancy! *squiggle squiggle squiggle* "
The smudge above the B is classy too. Probably the chef showing them what he thinks of their luxeness. It was so very obviously all arranged in a hurry, when John realised at 09h00 this morning that putting "famous influencer's birthday" on the reservation had fallen on deaf ears.

View attachment 695818
Carefully aimed jizz.

Welp I'd just like to say I've got emeralds, feel like putting them in the bin rn. 😭😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
To genuinely spend at the rate he’s spending he would have to be a millionaire and I really don’t get millionaire vibes from them

surely no millionaire would drive an old banger

• Heart
Reactions: 15
To genuinely spend at the rate he’s spending he would have to be a millionaire and I really don’t get millionaire vibes from them

surely no millionaire would drive an old banger
Her left wrist is now worth more than the banger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.