Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the hotel, maybe it’s one of the few places left that really don’t care for the influencer twit. I know I search long and hard for places that wouldn’t have someone like Lorna and the geriatric trotting behind her like some simpleton. When I had my spa break in June I was delighted to note that I didn’t see one idiot like Lorna. Just refined, classy people wanting a luxury break. Imagine paying for a well earned break and happening upon tweedleDumb and TweedleTwat waddling around the place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Re the hotel, maybe it’s one of the few places left that really don’t care for the influencer twit. I know I search long and hard for places that wouldn’t have someone like Lorna and the geriatric trotting behind her like some simpleton. When I had my spa break in June I was delighted to note that I didn’t see one idiot like Lorna. Just refined, classy people wanting a luxury break. Imagine paying for a well earned break and happening upon tweedleDumb and TweedleTwat waddling around the place.
That and why would you want to give your good money to a place that gives begs like her stuff for free. The Lanesborough was the one that really got my back up with them letting them stay there prior to official opening when people who had paid big money to get married there couldn’t even stay!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She reads here, the fact she made her twitter private and went from 10k followers to 5k by blocking half of them after a Instagram account was set up to show her true side. She went blocking bonkers, for around a month anyone following this Insta account she blocked on her account and randoms as well, she went more mental than she is now. They were posting on here on why they were doing it, some grudge with Yawna as their niece who became all consumed with anything Yawna to the point of seriously affecting her mental health.

One highlight was Adam sending a DM to this account threatening them with "people in high places" seriously it was hilarious.
ah good times…
It was someone in Instagram in the high place..what a plonker 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
TweedleDumb and TweedleTwat 😂

• Haha
She reads here, the fact she made her twitter private and went from 10k followers to 5k by blocking half of them after a Instagram account was set up to show her true side. She went blocking bonkers, for around a month anyone following this Insta account she blocked on her account and randoms as well, she went more mental than she is now. They were posting on here on why they were doing it, some grudge with Yawna as their niece who became all consumed with anything Yawna to the point of seriously affecting her mental health.

One highlight was Adam sending a DM to this account threatening them with "people in high places" seriously it was hilarious.
That’s when I was blocked 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There are no words. Looks like she's just competed in the Tough Mudder.
Wtf, the skank. Yes, ever so luxe, Yawna. There’s no way I would have gone out like that.

Speaking of ‘luxe’, that word has become so overused that every time I see it my brain instantly translates it as ‘tacky’. The word itself just looks cheap. Bit like Loona.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
BV bags are lovely. I bought a red one years ago. Over time it got grubby so I took it in to BV to see about cleaning it and the salesman said to me - and I quote- “these bags are hard to clean due to the weaving. Most of the women discard them and buy a new one” 😳
Over the years I’ve yearned for various new ones but after that comment (and the bags can be high maintenance) I’ll pass.

• Heart
They've been there four nights and not set a foot out of the hotel grounds to go and eat out in town, or browse some shops, or go and see something interesting...?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She might push the boat out today l, and leave the hotel because it’s HER BIRTHDAY !!!
Stand by SugarTits!
We had the warm up gift of a 10k Cartier yesterday… what WILL today bring?

(Hopefully no more PDA’s … although tbh I think she only does those when the gift £££ is above 10k. Anything below 10k and he gets his manky feet fondled by her manky feet)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She might push the boat out today l, and leave the hotel because it’s HER BIRTHDAY !!!
Stand by SugarTits!
We had the warm up gift of a 10k Cartier yesterday… what WILL today bring?

(Hopefully no more PDA’s … although tbh I think she only does those when the gift £££ is above 10k. Anything below 10k and he gets his manky feet fondled by her manky feet)
WOW!!!!
Who else is ever so vurrrrry giddy with excitement today ? It’s the last year of being in her 30’s she might grow a conscience at last .
Bingo cards at the ready girls and guys .
What we guessing the PRESENTS are cos wd know there’s gonna be more than one !

maybe the STATEMENT dress will make an appearance.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
WOW!!!!
Who else is ever so vurrrrry giddy with excitement today ? It’s the last year of being in her 30’s she might grow a conscience at last .
Bingo cards at the ready girls and guys .
What we guessing the PRESENTS are cos wd know there’s gonna be more than one !

maybe the STATEMENT dress will make an appearance.
What statement dress 😭

In my mind this is what the Chanel necklace is but I don’t think you can get that one in the shops anymore (correct me if I’m wrong) so maybe not. Something equally as tacky though.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What statement dress 😭

In my mind this is what the Chanel necklace is but I don’t think you can get that one in the shops anymore (correct me if I’m wrong) so maybe not. Something equally as tacky though.
Hasn’t she got something like that already ?

Reactions: 2
I need to vent... please bear with me.

Many of you may recall that I've mentioned a few times that my 29 year-old stepdaughter worships the ground Loona walks upon (which is how I found my self on Tattle Life in the first place last year). Anyway, it is her birthday next week, and she has just done an Instagram story in which she is actually saying out loud that she she is busy compiling "a list of things that people can buy me for my birthday that I don't already have".

I am dying a little inside. Is this the effect Lorna has on people? That it's OK to publicly announce that you're making a list of things that you think people should buy you for your birthday? I feel dirty and ashamed, and she's not even my daughter :(

Venting complete. Thanks for listening. On another note, I have this vision of Loona right now, lounging about on their terrace with a Diet Coke, whilst John is down at Reception, frantically trying to convince them to tie balloons around the pool and have flowers delivered with her photo imprinted on the petals. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.