Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An Ermays silk scarf from that Ballardini woman? When have we EVER seen Loona accessorise with an elegant silk scarf? Please PLEASE tell me she's not going to use it as a bandana... I think I'll weep.

(**on second thought, she probably wants to wrap it around the strap of her handbag like she saw that other fake tart do at the Sisley luncheon)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
FFS it’s my bday today and I’ll be lucky if I get a cake 😂
Difference is when anyone wishes you a happy birthday it will be with sincerity, unlike for that twunk!!

Happy Birthday!!!

Edited for my daft typo!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For anyone interested in a little bit of Wednesday psychology.. their relationship is text book co dependent.

A person who is codependent will usually: Find no satisfaction or happiness in life outside of doing things for the other person. (John, he does nothing, follows her about, has no friends, no hobbies, no independence)

Stays in the relationship even if they are aware that their partner does hurtful things.
( Lorna cheating, belittling & mocking)

Do anything to please and satisfy their enabler no matter what the expense to themselves.
If you’re happy / I’m happy kind of thing.

Proper dysfunction. They’d be better off spending the money on some therapy. Happy to help. 😁
Oohhh tell us more 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For anyone interested in a little bit of Wednesday psychology.. their relationship is text book co dependent.

A person who is codependent will usually: Find no satisfaction or happiness in life outside of doing things for the other person. (John, he does nothing, follows her about, has no friends, no hobbies, no independence)

Stays in the relationship even if they are aware that their partner does hurtful things.
( Lorna cheating, belittling & mocking)

Do anything to please and satisfy their enabler no matter what the expense to themselves.
If you’re happy / I’m happy kind of thing.

Proper dysfunction. They’d be better off spending the money on some therapy. Happy to help. 😁
Ooohhhh @AllAboutTheMayhem I’ve missed these posts . Please tell us more cos you’re always spot on .

Happy birthday to You. 🥳 🎂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What statement dress 😭

In my mind this is what the Chanel necklace is but I don’t think you can get that one in the shops anymore (correct me if I’m wrong) so maybe not. Something equally as tacky though.
I could see some German accounts scoring that on the sales the summer so not impossible. I don’t see her buying anything with classical pearls.

Presumably any actual real friends (not bots) that follow her on Instagram. I don't think I could ever bring myself to be so presumptious as to tell people what they should buy me, especially if they hadn't even asked first. Cringe level is maxed out.

Here's the tacky Chanel earrings Lorna wore last year at Christmas. She wore them in the flat and once in the Bentley, and never again. Look at how heavily filtered her face was!
So she would have to pre-record and then return them to the shop and then post? I don’t know how it works in the UK but here they don’t give money back as a refund, just a gift card. Otherwise is the theory that she sells them? Or that they come from Wish or Ali Express and can’t hold up the scrutiny?

Expect she knows where the good fakes can be bought, as she was air crew. They clearly taught her the trowel it on make up technique too. Number one fakes my Chinese friend calls them. It's odd to only have a flat and be buying lots of expensive jewelry. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
M

Made by the same place. Emerald is my birthstone but that ring is fugly.

Having a full on meltdown here I couldn’t watch her story for half an hour due to tit data reception, no wifi to connect to then I couldn’t get onto Tattle, right at the crucial moments!!! I need to get this fixed I can’t have this going on all day ffs.
My birthstone too!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Happy Birthday!!

FFS my engagement ring is an emerald! Oh well I’ll just have to stamp my feet until Mr WhatWereYouThinking buys me another 😂😂

For some inexplicable reason the whispissing angel obsession is really irritating me today. I have tried it and it is mega average at best - what’s the deal with that?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Happy Birthday!!

FFS my engagement ring is an emerald! Oh well I’ll just have to stamp my feet until Mr WhatWereYouThinking buys me another 😂😂

For some inexplicable reason the whispissing angel obsession is really irritating me today. I have tried it and it is mega average at best - what’s the deal with that?!!
I want to try the wine is it really not worth it?

Reactions: 1
It’s nice enough, drinkable I just don’t get the massive fuss over it. Just my opinion (and wine taste is very individual) but you can get much better for the money.
Definitely. It was just the first rosé to really take off on social media. Has to be very very cold I find. ( I don’t put ice in my rose)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.